Ch 11

Charm One

Taeyang: I sat up on my bed and grab a small towel from my night stand. And start to rub off the sweat off of ____ forehead and cheeks. ____,I said I need you. I got on top of her and put my hands on her forehead. I close my eyes and enter her dream. I saw myself on the ground badly hurt. I watch the robot leader hurting her until I saw the blade went right through her. I cry softly. No,I said. I woke up from her dream. I saw her looking at me.

You: I saw Youngbae on top of me. I saw his hand on my forehead. You enter the dream. Another connector piece between you and I. I watch his eyes open.

Taeyang:I open my eyes.

You:Youngbae,you open another connector piece to me. Entering the dream were I have nightmares but,you'd save me.

Taeyang:I saw you sweat and I couldn't see you in pain anymore. So,I did the other connector part. Invading you're dreams. I know I shouldn't but,when I had my dream next you. I saved you from tha robot leader. But,When I was in you're dream you die.

You: I rather be with you. Even if im dead im still with you.

Taeyang: I don't want you to die yet not today,tomorrow,days later,weeks,or months later.

You:I watch him as he move off of me. He sat next to me on his bed. I sat up and cover myself with the blanket. Maybe,im the key?

Taeyang:I don't want you to die.I put my arms around her. Please. Just not yet. I need you

You:I let go of his hug. I look at him. I lean in and kiss him.

Taeyang:I watch her as she let go of my hug. I felt her lips against my lips.

You:I kiss Youngbae,I let go. I need you too.

Taeyang:I smile and hold her. Let's do it now.

You:No

Taeyang:Why?

You: I smile Youngbae

Taeyang:Come on please. If you die then who am I suppose to do it with. I can't do anything with out my charm girl.

You:Same,I can't do anything with out you my connector. But,I would love to destroy these robots or clones first before its too late.

Taeyang: Make out with me right now love

You:Youngbae

Taeyang:I will smooch you down until I take those clothes off of you

You: Youngbae,I blush

Taeyang: I been in love with you since I saved you from that car accident. Especially when the flower petal fell on you. That point on I kept you in my mind. Just to be with you again

You:I look at him. I put my head on his shoulder. Keep talking my connector.I let you take off my shirt and we will make out. But,first destroy the robot clones and the leader.

Taeyang:Make out with me right now because Im not going to loose you and I wont let them hurt you. I love you ___

You: I love you too Youngbae