Ch 2

Charm One

You: Connector? Taeyang is he my connector? Why doesn't this makes sense to me? I look at the time almost 8pm. I been in the house most of the day and went outside for long walks and met Taeyang and Sunny. I rolled up my sleeve and walked into my bedroom.I look at the Charm One print. No,mythical creatures.  I actually like the Charm One print on my right arm. I should probably go to bed.I walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I left the bathroom with a towel in my hand cleaning the toothpaste off my lips. I took the towel off my lips and put it in the laundry basket. I open my window and look at the stars," What does this Charm One print mean to me?" I close my window. I laid in my bed and went to sleep.

3am

You: No,Don't take me. Please don't hurt me.

Taeyang:I woke up from the exact same dream. I grab a t-shirt and shorts. I left my house and walk to her house.

You:I scream and sweat a lot from that nightmare.

Taeyang:I open the door.I locked the door behind me. ____

You:I heard someone say my name.I can't wake up from this nightmare.

Taeyang:I walk into her room and saw her in pain from the nightmare dream. I grab a towel and took the sweats off her head. I put the towel on her nightstand. ____,it's Taeyang.

You:I was still in the nightmare dream. Until,I heard my connector voice ___,It's Taeyang. Where are you? Save me?

Taeyang:I look down at her while she was squirmming from left to right as more sweat appear on her head. I look at her. I kissed her right on the lips. 

You:I felt Taeyang's kiss on my lips. I open my eyes,I saw him right in front of me. Taeyang?,What are you doing?

Taeyang:Saving you. I peck her lips again

You:I felt his peck.I broke off the peck. Did I had nightmare?

Taeyang:Yes,you did. I had the same exact dream. You were trapped and they try to hurt you. I was beaten up so bad. That I couldn't get up from the ground.They took you somewhere after that. I woke up from that nightmare. I heard you scream so,I came over as fast as I can to save you from this nightmare.

You:I hug him

Taeyang:You're safe now. Your connector is right here. I'm not going anywhere. I saved you a lot when you were a child and a teenager. I wont let anything happen to you ____.

You:Can you stay with me for tonight Taeyang?

Taeyang:Of course. I took off my shoes and shirt and laid with her in bed. I pull the sheets over us. I won't let you go. You're in danger and you need me.

You:I need ..... you

Taeyang:You do need me.

You:I put my arms over his body. Taeyang,Can you stay with me?

Taeyang:Forever and Always _____

You:I went back to sleep.

Taeyang:I watch her sleep.I kiss her on the forhead. I notice that her Charm One mark and it was exact same one as my Charm One mark. I close my eyelids. Back to sleep and my dreams being with you. I love you ____

You; I love you to Taeyang I mumble.