Ch 3

Charm One

6am

You:I woke up and found Taeyang not in my room.I got out of bed and to change my clothes and to brush my teeth and comb my hair. Three minutes later,I came out of the bathroom and walk into the kitchen and saw Taeyang cooking. Morning

Taeyang: I started to cook breakfast until I heard Morning from ____. I turn down the heat from the stove. I look at ____,Morning I said right back at her.

You:I walk to the kitchen, What are you making for breakfast?

Taeyang:Sausage and scramble eggs with ham.

You:Oh

Taeyang:Something wrong? Is it about that nightmare dream last night that is bothering you?

You:Pretty much. I don't understand the whole Charm One,Connector,or Choosen One. I wonder why im the choosen one?

Taeyang:You and I we have the same print marks but,we have to be careful now because we found each other. If we are seperated they will find us.

You:Who?

Taeyang:The followers

You:Those men that are in the black suits.

Taeyang:Indeed. I turn off the burner and put the food on the plates. 

You:You didn't really have to cook for me

Taeyang:I wanted to because I care for you.

You:The other day before I came home the followers found me. I ran as fast I can to get away from them. Am I a key to something big and mysterious way or there trying to use something from me?

Taeyang:More likely as a mysterious way that they want you and keep you and hurt you. Eat up and I will explain more.

You:I shook my head lightly. Key?Mysterious? Something? Followers? I whisper all of those before I ate my breakfast.

Taeyang: I watch her as she eats and I felt the same with all of the Charm one.

You:As I was about to eat another bite of my sausage,I look up at Taeyang,You should eat too before the food gets cold.

Taeyang:Oh,I will

You:I took another bite of my sausage.I look around my house.I saw a strange book coming out of the shelving unit.I put my fork down. I walk over to shelving unit.I took the book out and found a button.I press the button. I watch as the shelving unit open as a door entrance. Taeyang I said

Taeyang:As I finished my breakfast I heard my name. I put my plate back on the counter. What is it ____? I walk over to her. I saw the shelving unit with a secret door entrance. Secret door?

You:I never saw it before I been in this house for so long. I never seen anything like it.

Taeyang:Would you like to do some exploring with me through the entrance of the secret door?

You:Of course

Taeyang:Maybe there are more stuff to learn about the Charm one(You) and Connector(Me)? Let's look okay?

You: You're right let's go.

As Taeyang and I walk inside the secret door entrance as Taeyang close the door behind us.

Taeyang:Let's stay together

You:Mhm

As we were walking down the steps we found a tunnel hole entree. 

Taeyang:Let's keep walking

You:Mhm

As we walk down the tunnel hole entree. 

Taeyang:I turn on the light. Our secret room?

You:It looks like it. I heard a voice. Sunny?

Sunny:Hey

You:Did you bulit this secret entrance?

Sunny:No my dear. Your parents did. They told me to keep it as a secret before you found the book in the shelving unit popping out. I see you found your connector.

You:I did

Taeyang:Nice to meet you Sunny

Sunny:We have a lot of explaining to do now.

You:Agree