Ch 4

Charm One

20 Minutes Pass

You:So,you're saying that we have to stay together before more of the followers come.

Sunny: That is correct. As Taeyang said before you are a Key to something. Both of you are keys to something big.

Taeyang:What do you mean something big? Sunny?

Sunny:It means that once you guys are apart from each other the followers will find both of you easily. They want this special code to complete a big key to their plan. That's why I have been researching so much. My connector passed away from those followers. He tried to save me but,it was too late they took his key and demolish into pieces to make their own key. 

You: What kind of key is it?

Sunny: A silver key. Just like the prints that are on both of your arms.

Taeyang&You:We both reveal our key print marks.

You:My key print is on the right.

Taeyang:My key print is on the left.

Sunny:My key print is on my right shoulder. My connector key print mark is on his left shoulder.

You:So,something big that they are trying to plan.

Taeyang:I put my arms around ____. Sunny,What can we do?

Sunny:Stay together and I will research more.

You:Taeyang and I ...... We have these nightmares. I was sweating last night he came over and stay with me.

Sunny:I used to get those nightmares too.

Taeyang:But,during those nightmares they hurt me so bad before they got to ___.I was trying to save her. But,they took her away.

Sunny:Just like with my connector. He tried to save me but,they took him instead and demolish him. Throw him in a tube and took his key. When hospital nurses and doctors came they took my connector and told me it was too late.

You:Aww Sunny. I hug her

Sunny:I felt ____ hug.

You:I let go of the hug and walk back to Taeyang side.

Sunny:I wipe a tear away. That's why your parents and I bulit this place.

Taeyang: What was you're connector's name,Sunny?

Sunny:Sungmin

You:Aww.

Sunny:I missed him so much. I wish he was here.

You:He is with you in spirit

Sunny:I smiled. I keep researching. You guys go and I will be back at the library.

You&Taeyang:Mhm

15 Minutes passed.

You:I watch as Taeyang close the entrance with the shelving unit back in place. So,the key is a power that the followers are using the key to plan something.

Taeyang:But,what plan are they using. Why do they want you and I? We have to stay together. You hear me

You:I do hear you Taeyang. What about your schedules? 

Taeyang:I guess I have to go into a disgusie to get in the building with my members. So,the followers wont find me.

You:I put my left hand on my head and close my eyes.

Vision

You: Don't hurt me please.

Taeyang:Let her go

Followers: Beat both of them.

Vision Ends

Taeyang:____,Are you okay?

You:Had a vision,that the followers are going to hurt us.

Taeyang:Like,I said before I wont let anyone hurt you.I hug her and kiss her head.

Library

Sunny:I look at photos of Sungmin and I before he was gone. Sungmin,please help us and solve this plan that the followers are making. Sungmin,I miss you and I love you.