Ch 10

Charm One

As Taeyang and I made a right turn.

Taeyang:This is were I live. Come on

You:I follow Taeyang. As he open's the door.

Taeyang:Ladies first.

You:I blush at him and enter his home. Its cozy.

Taeyang: Thank you. I close the door behind me and locked the doors. Any bad dreams lately?

You: Not that I am were of. Usually they are visions but,I haven't had one lately.

Taeyang: Why is that?

You: Because we haven't been apart away from each other.

Taeyang: I still don't understand the Charm One and the Connector.

You:I look around the house. Sunny said,It's randomly pick because .....

Taeyang:Because what?

You:Love?

Taeyang:I stand bit back, Love?

You:I should just change the subject I look at the ground

Taeyang:Its okay. I use my hand raise her face like I did when I was younger.

You:I look at him with eye contact.

Taeyang:I saw her eye contact and blush. You have the most beautiful brown eyes ___.

You:I smile. My eyes are hazel brown. Almost light brown.I took my other hand and took his fingers off my cheek and held his hand.

Taeyang:I watch her take her left hand and she took my fingers off her face. She is holding my hand. Just like she did when she was younger. Follow me

You:Mhm. I follow Taeyang into his bedroom. Artist?

Taeyang:I like to draw when im not busy. If Im at the entertainment building I think about what to draw next. 

You:I really love that flower petal.

Taeyang:I smile, that was the flower petal that fell on you when I saved you from that accident when you were a child.

You:The one car accident near the flower shop.

Taeyang:Mhm. I promise I would introduce myself before I left for training. But,I didn't

You:Its okay. Im glad I bumped into when I was waking around.

Taeyang:Hehe. I smile. Now we have a purpose you are the Charm One and Im your connector

You: I hug him. I feel happy when im with you Taeyang.

Taeyang:Me too. Let's get some sleep okay.

You: Mhm. Do you have spare clothes that I can borrow?

Taeyang:Yeah. I went in my closet. I grab a tshirt and shorts will this do?

You: That is fine.

Taeyang:I let you change in my room and I will wait outside my room.

You:I can change in the restroom.

Taeyang:Ok

You:I walk in the restroom and close the door behind me.

Taeyang:I smile. I heard something moving outside my house. I went to the window and open the curtain in the corner slowly. I saw most of the robots down my street and ____ house. They are still their.

You:Who are still their?

Taeyang:The robot clones. I close the curtain slowly. Let's go to bed.

You:Mhm

Taeyang:I put my arm around ____ and close my door with my back of my foot. I blush

5 Minutes

Robot Clone: Sir,there are still no sign of them anywhere

Robot Leader: We have to keep looking she has to be in this area. I want her dead. 

Taeyang&I:We both listen closely as the robots were talking.

Taeyang:I whisper I wont let anything happen to you ____.I promise

You:If I die I whisper. What will happen to the charm one and the connector?

Taeyang:I don't know, I use my right hand to rub her face.

You:I took his palm of his right hand after he rubbed my face. I kiss his right hand. I have to fight them alone. I whisper

Taeyang:Not with out me your not. I smile. 

You:Would you make out with me before,I die?

Taeyang:I look at her. I would. Let's just sleep ok

You:Ok

10 Minutes Later

Robot Leader: My clones and I look for her everywhere. Nothing. No Key and No Charm One. The boss is going to be upset with me. I open my electronic arm. Time to hurt boss. I close my electronic arm. Clones let's go back to the building.

Robot Clones: Yes,Sir.

Dream Vision

Taeyang:I woke up and I was on the ground badly hurt. I watch as the door right in front of me about to close. As I heard ___. I got up and ran inside the next room. Put my girl down. Don't you dare put her in that tube.

Robot Leader:Then,I just have to kill her right front of your eyes. You don't have the key or her. So how are you going to defeat me?

Taeyang:I back down and look at the ground.

Robot Leader:You don't know as my arm turn into a blade. So,goodbye ____

You:Taeyang,remember what you said to me when I was young, I will always protect you ___. As I watch the blade getting close to me. I close my eyes. 

Taeyang:I grab the robot leader and throw him across the room and grab the key to destroy the leader. 

Robot Leader: You can't kill me because im invincible.

Taeyang:Watch me. 

You:I kept my eyes close.Taeyang save us please.

Taeyang:As I finish destroying the robot leader and took his little battery pack.I grab the key and put it in my backpack. ____.Open you're eyes

You:I open my eyes. Taeyang,I hug him. Is he gone? 

Taeyang:Mhm. I pick up ___ and carried her. Let's go home.

You:I put my head on his right shoulder. Mhm.

Dream Vision ends.

Taeyang:I woke up at 3am in the morning and saw ___ sweaty you're nightmare is probably worst than mine. I went over to kiss her lips. I love you ___. I hope you're nightmare is not the one that you die. I need you ___.