Ch 12

Charm One

Taeyang: I look at ___ while she said,"I love you to Youngbae." I let her head rest on my shoulder. Until,I start to hear squeak robot sound close to here. ___,We have to whisper for now on before they target us.

You: *Whisper, "Are they outside you're home?"

Taeyang: *Whisper, "Yes" I put my pointer finger on her lips and mine to be quiet. *Whisper, Try not to make a sound.

You: *Whisper, "I wont"

Taeyang: *Whisper, I took ___ head off my shoulder and put her back down on a pillow. I got out of bed. I went close to my window and peak behind the curtain and watch the robot leader destroying most of the robots on his own. *Whisper, That is odd.

You: *Whisper,What is odd? I got out of bed and put my arms around Youngbae.

Taeyang: *Whisper, The robot leader is killing all of the clones by himself.

You: *Whisper, I thought we are suppose to destroy them.

Taeyang: *Whisper,We are but,I wonder what got into the robot leader head?

You: *Whisper, Robot like him wants to do the job itself before its too late. *Whisper,"Maybe he is upset that the robot clones can't find us?" *Whisper, But,one of the robots found me before I teleported to you're entertainment building.

Taeyang: *Whisper, You have a point their.

Robot Leader: I know that both of you are here. I will find both of you and hurt you both.

Taeyang:I put my hand on top of _____ mouth. Until,I saw a light blast that shot down the Robot leader. Sunny?

You:*Whisper, Sunny?

Sunny: I found you at last Robot leader. Especially what you did to Sungmin my Charm partner.

Robot Leader: You're Charm partner was weak Sunny. Do you have a chance to fight me? Or will I put you in pain also.

You: *Taeyang,I don't want Sunny to fight alone. 

Taeyang: *Im with you on that one. Come on. Let's change first.

Sunny: I waited this moment for a very long time Robot Leader. I know that you're after the Charm One and the Connector.

Robot Leader: How do you know that already?

Sunny: Something, Simple I like to learn putting a microchip inside you while you had the virus attack at ____ house.

Robot Leader:That was you who did that to me. Malfunction me. With a virus.

Sunny: Hacking into a robot system. It was quiet easy in your robot case and I know that you are after the Key to and to restore the robot world as well. That's why you need the charm one all this time. But, it's not going to happen. I will defeat you myself.

Robot Leader: With my pleasure. Let's go

Sunny: I took the key out and ran to strike the robot better than last time.

Robot Leader: I felt the key slashing me from right to left. I watch my arm turning into a blade to battle Sunny. Are you sure you can defeat me?

Sunny: Positive. 

Taeyang&You: Not with out us. We walk next to Sunny.

Sunny: You guys. 

You:I look closely at the robot leader. As my key print starts to shine bright. I look at Taeyang arm too.

Taeyang:Attack. 

Robot Leader: I started to go after the Charm One first before Sunny.

You:I bend down to miss the Robot Leader attack. You do realize robot leader that you have bad breath. I kick the robot in the chest. 

Robot Leader: You are good Charm one but not good enough. I use my blade about to cut her.

Sunny: I activate the virus in him. Taeyang, I throw the controller button to him. Press the button now.

Robot Leader: I grabbed the Charm One by the throat and raise her up. Say Goodbye Charm One.

Taeyang:I watch the robot leader raising the Charm One. I activate the Virus. I press the button.

Robot Leader: I couldn't move at all. I drop the Charm One. 

You: I start to cough to breathe again.

Robot Leader: I was turning blue and virus was in me. I couldn't take another step. I was frozen. This is not over yet.

Taeyang:I ran to the charm one and hold her in my arms.

Sunny: I started to slash the robot from left to right. That is for my Sungmin. I kick the robot in the chest and watch him fall and roll down. I walk over to Taeyang&You, Thank you for helping the battle is not over yet. We have to run. Come on.

Taeyang&I:Mhm

Taeyang&I&Sunny: Starts to run

Robot Leader: Im not done yet. I will have my revenge on the Charm One. She is mine. To destroy. My Eyes turn to a red color. Where is the fricken Electricity box? Those clones. I went back to my building. I will have my revenge.