Ch 6

Charm One

Sunny: We can put a plan together before they find us. 

Taeyang: ____,A plan will work and this whole planet will be safe again

You: This is beyond crazy. Even Taeyang and I are the one's to save this world. What do the followers really look like?

Sunny: Robots. Once the follower is dead the other follower takes the dna and use it and make a robot that looks just like previous follower before their death. 

Taeyang: So,They are robots after all this time.

Sunny: Instead of followers being robot there is only one person who is actually human. That human attack Sungmin and killed him. I want to be able to have revenge on the human who killed Sungmin infront of my eyes.

You: But,Sunny, How are we going to kill all the robots if they keep being clone?

Sunny: They can't be clone,they have a battery life in them. But,most of them they don't use their batteries because of the human found something else to wake up the robots or have the robots dead.

Taeyang: Do we have to tear them apart from their other body parts before they find all the pieces of the key together?

Sunny: Its not that easy to tear the robots apart. Sungmin and I were trained to be protectors of the choosen ones. Which is both of you guys. But,since Sungmin passing. I have been training myself to help you guys but,without a partner its too hard. I been up all day to figure out the human who is behind this. But,nothing yet has appear.

You: This is hard then I thought it would be. Maybe the human hid the big battery life pack somewhere in the building where all the tubes were.

Sunny: That could be it. I will keep researching on the human and the robots that the human made.

Taeyang: I will take ___ home and walk back to the entertainment building. How many robots have been made so far?

Sunny:Last time I check was tweleve but,the number could be building up soon.

You: So,us three have to stay safe now. We can use my house for a safe place. The curtains are always close 24/7.

Sunny:I did that one time too. Didn't really work though.

You: Oh crap. The underground cave,

Sunny:They will find a way to get in your home to find that key. We have to find those pieces to keep that key safe or its too late.

You&Taeyang: Yep. 

Sunny:Let's stay safe for right now.

You&Taeyang:Mhm

10minutes later

You:I was outside the library with Taeyang. Taeyang?

Taeyang:Hmm? What is it ___?

You: Who do think is behind all this stuff?

Taeyang: I don't know yet. We must stay together ___.

You:Right. 

Taeyang:I have to get back to my schedules. 

You:Good Luck

Taeyang:Mhm. I walk back to the entertainment building.

You: I start to walk down the road to my house.I talked to myself,It can't be Sungmin. Who is the human behind all of this. Then,who is it? I walk inside my home and unlocked the door then closed the door right behind me and lock the door as well. I forgot to ask if Taeyang likes me or not. Oh Bloody Hell. I walk to my kitchen and sat on the floor. How to figure a person out if they are human or a robot?