Ch 16

Charm One

You:I start to crawl slowly towards Taeyang.

Robot Leader:I got up and saw the Charm one crawling towards the connector. I look at my wrist and my hand and turn it back into a metal knife.

Taeyang:Keep crawling a couple more steps charm one.

You:I was loosing breath from right to left. Tae...yang.I reach my hand out to Taeyang. Next minute,I closed my eyes. 

Taeyang: As I was about to grab the charm one hand my dreams from nights ago came true. Right in front of my eyes. Nooo. 

RobotLeader:I stab the Charm one. Hey connector looks like I win.

Taeyang:Nooo.*I scream* I fell down on my knees and held the charm one close to my chest. Stay with me Charm one. Stay with me. I need you.

Dream sequence

You: Where am I?

Sungmin:You're on the island like me,Charm one.

You:Who's there? How do I wake up from this dream?

Sungmin:Turn around

You:I turn around and saw a male. You must be

Sungmin:Im Sungmin and im here to help. You're not really dead Charm One. Sunny apply blood bags on you're back.

You:What?

Sungmin:I told her to apply those blood bags on you're back when you were passed out from the poison.

You:How? Where's my connector?

Sungmin:You're connector is fine. He is right by your side. He always was by your side since first incident what the robots did to you. Oh,and your question How the blood bags apply to your back? I ask Sunny to take some Ketchup and Tomato Sauce to mix it up and put it in bags for you're back so you wont die.

You:Clever. But,it felt like the robot leader really stab me.

Sungmin:  Did you know that you're parents are the ones who put a protection spell on you?

You:The mark to Taeyang

Sungmin:Mhm. The reason why they connect you with Taeyang. They knew from the start its going to be you and Taeyang.

You:I don't understand Sungmin.

Sungmin: You will.

You:What is that suppose to mean? How are we going to save you Sungmin?

Sungmin:I mean when you're parents mark you and Taeyang. They had to find the Key for both of you.

You:The same exact key right now.

Sungmin:Mhm. The key is one that brings you two together. You must wake up right now and fight against the leader. Oh,by the way Sunny is working on finding a way to bring me home. You're not really dead Charm one. Wake up.

Dream Sequence Ends

RobotLeader:Give it up Connector that Key wont glow anymore not with out your other half.

Taeyang:Never give up. I put the charm one head on the ground lightly. I grab the key I will finished the job for everyone. I breath.

RobotLeader:Come on fight me.

Taeyang:My pleasure. 

Fight starts.

RobotLeader:I went running in the battle with my metal knife. I start to attack the connector. You're going down.

Taeyang:I start to block the attacks with the key. Im not going down at all. I will win.

RobotLeader:No you wont because I am mechanic and electric. 

Taeyang:And im a connector. I will beat you.

Taeyang:Charm one wake up please

RobotLeader:I slash the connector stomach lightly. Couple more scratches and one stab to go I win. 

Taeyang:Over my Charm one's body. I drop the Key. I got back up on my feet. Your still not going to win.

RobotLeader:Nor will you.

You:I start to open my eyes and watch them fight. I saw the Key on the ground. I got up slowly on my feet and walked softly over to grab the key. I hold the Key to shoot the Robotleader. Hey Robot face

RobotLeader:I look and saw the charm one up and ready for battle. 

You:I use the key to shoot the robot leader with full power.

Taeyang:I saw the brightest light from the key and saw ____ fully up. Miracle.

RobotLeader:I flung back to the electric magnet box.

You:Taeyang Now!!!!!

Taeyang:I grab the power strip and saw the electric zapping the robot leader into full death mode until he blew up. I close my eyes for two minutes. Is he gone?

You:I walk over to Taeyang as I stumble slowly towards him.You can open your eyes now.

Taeyang:I open my eyes and hug ____. You scared me when you die. 

You:Sunny and Sungmin saved my life. I lift up my shirt and show the blood bags to Taeyang.

Taeyang:Blood Bags. I should have known.I laugh lightly.

You:I let go of his hug. I look at Taeyang. 

Taeyang:I look at the Charm one.

You:I truly deeply Love you. I lean in and kiss him passionately.

Taeyang:I start to Enjoy the kiss from the ____.

Sunny:You guys hurry up.

Taeyang:I let go of the kiss.

You:I look at Sunny and smile

Sunny:I walk in and step on the battery pack from the RobotLeader. You're gone now. Let's all go home.

Taeyang:Come on ____.Together

You:Together.

We all walk out of the building together.

You:I look up at Taeyang. Youngbae

Taeyang/Youngbae:Hmm

You: Sungmin told me that my parents connected us together.

Taeyang/Youngbae:im glad you're parents picked us together. Im not letting you go ____ my charm one

You:Nor will I my connector.