Ch 8

Charm One

You:Taeyang,I said in the panting voice. They want me died. They are using the people's blood to make a robot clone. Before I left...

Taeyang:Slow down,I held her hand and hold ___ close to me neck. Now,what were you going to say before,I told you to slow down.

You:I look at his eyes and let go of his hand and open my backpack. I found the Key,this whole time it was at my house behind the picture in my parents room. While,I was running in the forest a robot wanted the key and battle me and try to take the key from me. I ran as fast as I can and the key teleported me here.

Taeyang:The key is connecting to you and I. Its the same symbol on our arms. Let me see the Key.

You:Mhm. I took the key out of my backpack and gave it too Taeyang.

Taeyang:The key probably has more than one power. Sunny,told me that the Key holds other powers besides teleporting. 

You:Should we send the key to Sunny? So,she can do some research on the key. I look at his arm print. You're connect print is glowing.

Taeyang:So is you're charm one print.

You:We should probably go to someone and ask them how you and I became charm one and the connector?

Taeyang:It's probably passed on from generation to generation.

You:Could be but we should find out more. I don't die not with out saving the world first. And being with you? I look at his eyes again.

Taeyang:Being with me? I saw her look at my eyes. What?

You:I just saw something between you and I.

Taeyang: Like what? The future,The past,or now?

You:All three

Taeyang:I lean back a bit and coughed. Do you have a place to stay tonight? 

You:I have the rooftop with the garden and the kaleidoscope to look at the stars tonight. Since,the robots and their are in my house.

Taeyang: They probably have a picture of us and try to look for both of us.

You:Maybe,But we can't be apart from each other if they have me and I don't have the key they can't clone my blood for a robot.

Taeyang:So,are you saying I should keep it for right now?

You:No,We have to give it to Sunny and let her do the work on the Key? She'll probably knows more about the key? I bend my head down as my hair falls in my face. I don't want to loose you again Taeyang. Even though I survived from accidents because you saved me then....

Taeyang:As I watch her head went down and hair falls on her face. I look at her when she say I don't want to loose you again Taeyang. I lift up her head and put a strand of hair around her ear. Hey Taeyang,I turn around and saw Jiyong. Hey

You: I look up and saw another person.

Jiyong: Who is she? She is pretty

Taeyang:Uhh...uhh. Her name is ____ I blush.

Jiyong:Is she you're girlfriend?

Taeyang:Uhh..

You:Im just a really good friend of his.

Jiyong:Mhmm hmmm. You're cute

You: Uhhh. I looked dumbfounded.

Taeyang:Umm,What is it Jiyong?

Jiyong:We have to be in the recording studio right now. So,im giving you a heads up.

Taeyang:I'll be in there just give me a couple more minutes with ____

Jiyong:Okay,Bye cutie

You: Ehh.I watch him walk away.

Taeyang:That was a close one

You:It was really close one. What should I do? The robots already tear my house apart.

Taeyang:Underground Cave?

You:They probably be in their next searching for both of us and want me dead.

Taeyang:I wont let anyone hurt you or touch you.Im gonna be right here for you. ___ There has been something on my mind lately that I want to discuss with you, ___.

You:Mhm,Me to. 

Taeyang: Let's talk about this when at the Library alright?

You:Mhm. I have to go.

Taeyang:Stay Safe

You: I will. I look back at Taeyang and blush. I walked out of the building and walked to the library. I open the doors Sunny,I went into the other room. Sunny I whisper

Sunny:Oh ___. What's up

You:I showed her the key

Sunny:Where was it?

You:In my house. Can we run some test on the Key?

Sunny: Of Course. Follow me.