Seven

Caged

 

Wheein's looked towards Hwasa the shock written all over her face. Hwasa quitely yet quickly made her way over to the door locking. She took a step back before hearing a loud slam against the door. Wheein stood up from the table she sat up grabbing Hwasa and pulling her back away from the door.  

"This is a lockdown, follow the proper procedures for your departments." Wheein sighed as she heard the announcement. She tried to calm herself so she could at least have control if something were to happen. She looked at Hwasa trying to read her emotion, she could see that the confusion of it all was still present.  

"What's happening." Hwasa stumbled towards the table where Wheein had returned to. She sat down staring down at the table trying to sort through all the thoughts and emotions.  

"Probably one of the prisoners go loose." Wheein tried to smile a bit. "It's probably a false alarm."  

"That didn't sound like one..." Hwasa mumbled as she tapped the table.  

"Try not to think too much, you've locked the door, what else can be done."  

"So we just sit here?" She asked with a slight waver in her voice. Wheein nodded as she tapped the table trying to distract herself from her own growing fear. Hwasa's head snapped towards the door as they heard screaming from the hallway. Wheein grabbed Hwasa's fidgiting hand, bringing the girls attention back to Wheein.   

"Don't look, try not to hear." Wheein lightly spoke.  

"What aren't you telling me." Hwasa pulled her hand gently away from Wheein's.  

"It's just normal you know? Not everyone locked away is like me, some actually have a reason to be here. So from experience, don't look, and don't hear..." Wheein signed shaking her head as memories danced through her mind.  

"So.... you don't have a reason?" Hwasa gave Wheein a questioning look. Wheein looked up from her hands, she looked at Hwasa wondering how she was only stuck on that part of her sentences.  

"You know Hwasa, I couldn't tell you at this point. For as far back as I can remember I've always been around here, then I found a way to get stuck here. Or I should say, they found a way." Wheein shrugged hoping that was enough of an answer for Hwasa. Hwasa had trouble following exactly what Wheein was getting to. She wasn't going to bother to continue to pry, it seemed inappropriate.  

 


 

"Yongsun..." Moonbyul sat up from the chair looking towards the bed where she last saw the sleeping Yongsun. She exhaled as she saw the same sight as before. Yongsun shifted in her sleep as she began to wake up. Byulyi stretched and groaned as she felt a slight pain in her back, from her accidental sleep on the desk chair. Yongsun's eyes fluttered open, as noises from down the hallway rang out. Byulyi stood from her chair, grabbing her jacket from the back of it. She walked over to the door listening to the yelling from the hallway. She felt a light hand on her back, she turned around only to see Yongsun holding on to her jacket.  

"Don't." Was all she said before Byulyi pulled her jacket lightly away. "Byulyi..." Byulyi smiled lightly as she slipped into her jacket. The elder girl flinched in surprise as she heard more of the same yelling.  

"Off to work." She smiled as she walked towards the door. "See you in the morning, like always." The guard said as she opened the door, and closed it behind her. Yongsun stared at the door, wondering what could it be this time. She knew that it couldn't be good though, this was the worst part of all of this, being brought back into her sickening reality. 


Hahahahaah i'm back, still very pissed off about the lack on indents. but i shall ignore. Sorry i havent updated, life has been hectic. Break ups, and friend drama. Ahhh  i really should just distract myself with this instead of dealing with it allllll. anywaaaay hope you guy's aren't disapointed.