Resist

Caged

"I cannot resist your love, and I admit you won." 

 

Solar stood in shock as she tried to sort through all the words she had just heard. Byulyi looked at the girl now questioning why she thought she had to tell the girl.  

"He... he died?" Was all she managed to gather from her thoughts. Byulyi nodded looking down at the ground feeling ashamed of her job in this moment.  

"When I arrived all I saw..." Byulyi coughed, shaking her head to avoid mentioning anymore. "I couldn't do anything."  

"I'm sorry." Yongsun said as she saw the helplessness in Byulyi's expression. She gathered courage yet again, going against all her prior memories with guards, and wrapped her arms tightly around the girl.  

"Me too." Byulyi mumbled as she wrapped her arms around Yongsun's waist. She cursed herself for breaking down all her bounderies and allowing herself to cave into her emotions.  

 


 

A full week had passed and Hwasa still hadn't heard from the worker she had grown so fond of. She tapped at the table nervous to see which new person would come to fill the girls space today. She heard the door open, she inhaled preparing herself for the disappointment.  

"Hwasa... Wheein is back." Hwasa shot out from the kitchen, looking at Moonbyul. She saw the girl she had been missing for several days, not that she even realized that she was missing the girl.  

"Moonbyul... Did you reassign her?"  

"Yeah. I'll let her tell you the story though... Anyway..." She smiled as she walked out. Wheein awkwardly looked at Hyejin, wondering how to explain to the girl. She smiled brightly as she walked over to her normal spot.  

"Well, come on! Lets get to work." She continued with her cheerful smile as she sat down at her table. Hyejin glared as she walked over sitting opposite from the girl.  

"You have a bruise." Hwasa looking carefully, wheein thought the bruise had faded quite a bit, she wondered how Hyejin even noticed.  

"Yeah, you know me clumsy." She laughed a little as she touched her cheek bone.  

"Ha, you may be clumsy. But that doesn't mean I'm gullible." Hyejin leaned on the table. 

"I'm sorry, you're right... You probably can assume what happen, so I don't need to go into detail. I was transferred to garden crew..."  

"With your girlfriend."  

"Not my girlfriend... I was transferred there, just until the air settled. Moonbyul helped me quite a bit, she got him fired for mistreatment. So she wanted to make sure I was safe from any backlash. Sorry if you thought I wasn't coming back, secrets make this whole institution go round." 

"Doesn't mean you should keep secrets from me..."  

"I'm sure you have secrets Hyejin." She rolled her eyes as she tapped the table.  

"You're getting brave." Hyejin smirked as she noticed Wheeins comfortablity with her.  

"No, I just happen to enjoy your honestly... If you were going to hate me, it would have happened by now."  

"oh it already happened, but it's in the past now. I happen to enjoy you lately." Hyejin tapped the girls hand. "But honestly, don't do anything to get yourself in trouble again..."  

"Why would you worry?" Wheein winked, then chuckled showing off her dimple. "But no, I stayed because you needed someone... that's all."  

"That makes me feel worse." Hyejin pouted dramatically. "Listen though, don't go doing things like that for me. If you care for me, find a way to get more efficient at your cooking prep." She poked the girl on the forehead as she got up to actually get to working.  

"Someone save me, From this mess. Why can’t I ever let you go, oh no."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Fn12fUhCk 

Hey heyyyyyy~