s e v e n

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
C H A N Y E O L

It still feels a bit weird and surreal that I have a tattoo on me now. I didn't know what sparked me to get a matching tattoo with Wendy. I just felt like it. It's a lame excuse, I know, but I really did want to get matching tattoos with her. Something about her makes me feel butterflies flying all over my stomach.

We have been going out for a little more than three weeks and things are going quite well, I must say. Though she may be slow or find it hard to show her affection to me, I don't mind it at all. I actually find it endearing. She gets flustered and shy easily whenever I suddenly kiss her or fix her hair for her. I also realise that she really doesn't take compliments well. Whenever I say that she looks really pretty today, she often denies it and blushes crazily. 

It makes me fall for her even more as time passes by.

I have been busy for the past few days as I recently sealed a deal with a few huge clients. It's really hard to come out with new designs but I see it as a challenge for myself, rather than a burden. I have been texting or calling Wendy on my free times but I really miss her. Even though we facetime a lot too, I just really needed to see her.

That's why I am standing in front of her shop now, watching her work from outside. One thing I learnt about Wendy after staying one night at her apartment is that she is a very meticulous and neat person. She doesn't like it if something is out of place and it has to be in her way no matter what.

Soojung and her often quarrel about the concept design of their shop. Soojung prefers the flowers to be displayed near the window so that customers or people passing by will be able to see their beautiful flowers. Whereas Wendy wants the flowers to be inside the store as it would look neater to her. Sehun always has to be the mediator between the two. He always complains to me about it back then when I didn't know Wendy. Now, the tables have turned. I always have to be the mediator now since I am an architect and know more about designing than the two of them.

A bell on the door greets me as I enter the store. Wendy says "Welcome!" cheerfully and loudly without even seeing who it is. She is busy arranging a few bouquets of flower as she stands behind the counter. A smile unknowingly creep on my face as I admire her from afar. She looks so focused in doing her work and I have to admit, she looks a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter