t w o

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W E N D Y

"Wait, what? Sleeping is your hobby?" Chanyeol asks me unbelievably with his eyes wide. "How can sleeping be a hobby?"

"Why not?" He scoffs at my answer. I always sleep whenever I am bored or when I don't have anything to do.

"Sleeping is a necessity for most of the humans living on earth. It doesn't count as a hobby if everyone does it everyday. A hobby is an activity done regularly in one's leisure time to pleasure."

I click my tongue, "Thanks for the definition, Mr Dictionary." He chuckles at the new nickname I had given him. I take a sip of my soda as he bites on his burger. While we were talking, he must have heard my stomach grumbling so he ordered McDonald's for the both of us. I find it a bit funny that they even do deliveries to odd places.

He takes a few fries from me and I glare at him. I have never liked sharing food, especially if they don't ask me first. "New fun fact about me: I don't share food with other people."

He smiles sheepishly at me as he puts the fries in his mouth. "I didn't know that."

"Now you do."

"I'm sorry for . . . stealing your fries. Here, let me pay you back with my onion rings." He puts a few onion rings into my packet. I couldn't help but laugh at his action. I had just known him a few hours ago but I feel so comfortable around him. "So, let me wrap everything up. You're a 23-year-old who had just graduated with a business degree and with top honours too. But you're working at as a florist?"

"Technically, I own that store. Red Velvet Garden were created by Soojung and me."

"Why didn't you work at an office or something?"

I purse my lips as I try to figure out how to say it to him. "I have never liked working at an office. I dreaded my internship because I had to work at some high-end company. I hated how fixed my schedule was. I didn't like how I had to be at work by 8 on a Monday and could only go home at 6 or 10 the latest on Fridays. I have always preferred to be in control of myself and that's why I opened up a flower shop. I am my own boss and I could sleep in on Mondays. I could also go to work at whatever timing I wanted. I grew up with workaholic parents so that somehow plays a part to it too."

"That's interesting. But why a flower shop? Not a cafe or a restaurant?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions, Park Chanyeol." I chuckle, "Coincedentally, Soojung's parents grow flowers in the countryside so that's when the flower shop idea came about."

He nods his head and finishes his burger in just two bites. I still have half of my burger left and I am already full. "What about you? I have been telling you everything about me all night. It's your turn now."

He rests his chin on his arm as he smiles at me. His smile is too hard to resist. My heart melts at how handsome he is. "What do you want to know?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Anything."

"Hm, anything huh?" He taps his chin in thought. "Okay. I ran away from home once when I was six because my mom took away my GameBoy and I was quite upset with her. I lost my ity when I was in high school due to curiousity. I have seen Sehun a lot of times. He has a really huge–"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter