e l e v e n

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W E N D Y

"You did what?!"

"Woah, really? Damn, Wendy."

Soojung and Sehun say simultaneously as soon as I had finished telling them of what happened between Chanyeol and me earlier on. Clearly, both of them have different reactions to it. I roll my eyes at them as I cut off the stalks of sunflowers. Sehun is complimenting and high-fiving me for being so brave. Whereas, Soojung is freaking out and disapproves of me telling my boyfriend my past. Yes, I can finally say confidently that Park Chanyeol is my boyfriend.

"Don't you think it's a bit too early, unnie? I mean what if you scare him off!"

"Chanyeol's not that type of guy, Soojung. He isn't as heartless and mean as Mark is."

"You may never know! People can change after knowing about something and I don't want my best friend to get hurt again."

"Babe, Chanyeol is my best friend too and I know him well. I can confirm that he isn't that type of person!"

"How confident are you about it?"

"He is a very loyal person. He doesn't hurt the people he loves. He was together with his ex-girlfriend in the UK for years before coming back to Seoul."

"Wait, what?" I almost cut my own finger after hearing their bickering. Sehun immediately looks down and purses his lips as Soojung glares at him with her menacing eyes. He looks as if he got scolded by her for doing something wrong. "H-How long was Chanyeol and his girlfriend together?"

"Ex-girlfriend," Soojung corrects me. "Anyways, it doesn't matter. It's all in the past!" She is trying to distract me from this matter and brings Sehun to the back of the shop. My mind is still thinking about his ex-girlfriend. It's foolish I know but I can't help it.

I mean, it's human nature, right?

 

 

I'm meeting Chanyeol for dinner after closing the store. I'm closing it earlier since there isn't much customers today and we have run out most of our flowers. I take note that I should double our stock the next time we order from Soojung's parents.

Since Valentine's Day is coming, a lot of flowers are swept off the shelf in less than a day. Mostly red and white roses and orchids. Chanyeol's company is also working together with us. As he designs and builds up showrooms to showcase it to the clients, he buys our flowers to decorate the rooms. I usually give him a 10% discount but he always doesn't accepts it and wants another discount instead, which involves us making out. 

I hear a car honk, which almost scares the hell out of me, as I lock the doors. I turn around and see Chanyeol driving her car towards the side of the road, just in front of the store. He is smiling gleefully from ear to ear as he waves at me. I roll my eyes at him and go back to checking if the store is securely locked up. 

He honks the car again, this time on purpose. I glare at him as I take out the key from the lock before stomping towards his car.

"Did you really need to do that twice?" I angrily ask as I went inside his car and slam the door.

"Why are you wearing such a short blouse? Where did you buy those pants from? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter