f o u r t e e n

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W E N D Y

 "Choi Sohee?"

He nods and opens up his cup noodles when his phone buzzed, telling us that the 3 minutes is up. We are sharing his last cup noodles for lunch since his fridge is pretty much empty and there is nothing for us to cook.

"Is this Choi Sohee prettier than me?" I , trying to lighten up the mood. It didn't work out the way I thought it would be because he is now giving me an expressionless look.

"Obviously, not. You're prettier than her, way much more. In fact, you're the most gorgeous woman in the world. No Choi Sohee can compare to you. Choi Sohee is an ugly and a sly—"

"Chanyeol!" I stop him before he can continue. "No matter how much you hate her, you can't say those things about her. She's human and she has feelings too."

He scoffs and takes a sip of his soup. "She's no human."

"Chanyeol," I sigh. My parents have always taught me that we should never badmouth people no matter how much hatred we have for that person. We should not focus on our anger on that person too much and move on with life. "I know you hate her but she's still a human just like you and me. Everybody makes mistakes and have flaws."

"Anyway," he rolls his eyes at me and continues, "she came back last week. She appeared at my office after I came back from lunch with my colleagues. I didn't know how she found out where I was working at or where my company was. When I saw her, I immediately chased her out of my office and even called in security. She still came back the next day and pestered me to have lunch or dinner with her. She claims that she wanted to catch up but I know she just wanted to show off how her new fiancé is so much more succesful and better than me." He unknowingly pouts and I chuckled.

I got up from my seat and went nearer to him as he put down our cup noodles on his high table top in the kitchen. I put my arms around him and hug him close as I rub circles on his back. Chanyeol seems a bit surprised by my sudden gesture but he hugs me back and carries me up to sit on his lap as he sits down on his seat. I lay my head on his shoulder and stare up at him as his eyes are looking at me. "What's with you? Why are you suddenly snuggling up to me?" He whispers and smiles as his fingers are carressing my hair now.

I cuddle up to him like a koala for the next few minutes, enjoying this little moment. It's been so long since I have seen or touched him so I am really cherising and enjoying this. After a while, I raised up my head at him and kissed his chin before placing another kiss on your right cheek. "I know how much you hate being compared to someone else." Chanyeol has told me before that he had a cousin, Jooho, who is the same age as him and has a very successful career as a director at some big comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter