f o u r

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
C H A N Y E O L

"So, you're really having lunch with Wendy today? I heard you even cancelled Mr Seo's appointment. Is it because of her?" Sehun smirks at me as he nonchalantly enters my office without knocking.

I roll my eyes at him as I continued to type on my laptop, not even bothering to face the male who is already comfortably sitting on the sofa in my office. "What are you even doing here in my office, Sehun? You don't work here!"

"I was hoping to have lunch with you but your secretary told me you had plans." He gets up from his seat and stands in front of my desk. He is smiling gleefully from ear to ear. I look up at him and rolls my eyes at him again. I already expected all of this to happen. "Is Wendy finally the girl of your dreams?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Sighing, I saved my work and close my laptop. I take my coat from the rack and wear it over as the latter whines and follows behind me. I nod my head at my secretary who is already leaving. Since it is a Saturday, the office is pretty much empty. Leo Designs don't have a lot of workers too so it doesn't really make any difference. My boss is the type of person who works well in smaller groups. Hence, the reason why we only have a maxium of eight people working for the company, including myself.

I switch off the electricity, main power and the lights before leaving the office. Sehun is finally quiet after babbling to me to tell him of all the details that happened between Wendy and me last night.

"We did nothing. We just talked and ate McDonald's on the rooftop."

Sehun looks a bit baffled as he eyes me suspiciously. "You guys did nothing and just talked for the entire night? How is that even possible? I don't believe you, hyung. You're lying. Nobody does that."

When we reached my car which is parked in front of the entrance of the office, I inwardly sigh and take out a few dollar notes from my wallet. "Whatever suits your boat, kid." A grin instantly flashes on his face when I hand him the money. "Stop disturbing me. Go ahead and eat at some lavish restaurant with Soojung, okay?" I got inside my car and take out my phone as I wanted to call her.

I smile when I read her contact name again. She hates her Korean name because she claims that it is a boy's name. To me, I think her name is beautiful, just like she is. Her personality is awesome and she has such a pure and beautiful heart.

My insides are leaping in joy as I drive towards the address she had sent me. Getting to see her again after last night made me feel excited and nervous. I was nervous that the 'date' today won't be on par as our late-night talk on the rooftop. Yesterday was amazing. Some people may find it boring but I absolutely loved every second of it. Hearing Wendy talk and telling me about her stories makes me want to listen to her forever. And don't get me started on her laughs. I notice that she always pulls a strand of her hair behind her ear as she shyly giggles. Her melodious laughter is the kind where I won't mind listening to it for a lifetime (okay I may he exaggerating a bit over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter