Late Night Snacking

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

You couldn’t sleep. Maybe you were just too excited for the concerts, I mean it was the first time for the three of you to see a kpop concert live. You almost went last year, but you didn’t have money, and it since you all missed out on Exo and Fx, so when you heard Girls Generation was going there was no way you were missing it.

 

Anyway you left the room to take a walk, hopefully to get you tired enough to fall asleep and to give it some time so Justin would stop snoring. He snores so loud its like chainsaws going off in the room.

 

You made it to the lobby, going to a secluded part off to the side. There was a group of 3 girls sitting in the corner with hoods on; a pink one, a gray one, and a black one. They were giggling and laughing. You sat down and let out a big sigh, not paying any attention to them. You pulled out your phone and started looking up photos of GG arriving at the airport. How could you have missed them. So close!

 

There was a scream that scared the heck out you. You jumped up from your seat, throwing your phone off to the side. You looked around the corner and saw two girls rushing into the elevator. Well that was weird. The screaming girl was detained by a security guard and escorted out of the hotel. Your heart was pounding. You sat back down, noticing the group of girls laughing at you now. Oh great.... You awkwardly grabbed your phone from the otherside of the couch and gave them a nod then looked away feeling embarrassed.

 

One of the girls got up and went to the vending machine. She was trying to get something, you weren't sure since you didn't really care all that much but apparently she didn't have enough change.

 

“Jessie, do you have any change on you?" The one in the pink hoodie whispered to the girl in the gray hoodie.

 

“No, I only have my card.”

 

“Awe. I wanted some chips.”

 

“Yah, fany you shouldn't have chips this late at night. If Seo was here she would scold you for even thinking about it.”

 

“But I'm hungry, I need to snack on something.”

 

You overheard, you didn't think much about it. You started to dig in your pockets trying to see if you had any change to spare. You had your card but couldn't find anything..... found it. You managed to pull out 6 crumbled dollars from your pocket.

 

You tapped the girl in the pink hoodie on her shoulders. The first thing you noticed once you stood behind her was the smell of strawberries. As she turned to look at you the little breeze made her scent hit your nose. Wow she smells so beautiful! The scent was intoxicating.

 

“Yes?” she said.

 

“I have some extra change if you want.” You looked up at her. You froze completely. Once you saw her face you couldn’t believe it. Where you dreaming, you had to be, there was no way that Tiffany was standing in front of you.

 

You didn't move, you felt like you stopped breathing. Your heart began to beat at a pace you never knew was possible. It felt like forever. She broke the silence and brought you back to reality.

 

“Are you sure? That's so nice of you!” Her eyes turned into crescents as she smiled at you. Your heart started beating even more at an uncontrollable rate. This weird sensation shot throughout your entire body. She smiled at you. You knew that smile was amazing but there were no words to describe seeing it in person.

 

Yep, you were sure of it. Once she flashed that eye smile in your direction you know damn well that it was Tiffany standing in front you.

 

She took the change from your hand. As she did that her hand brushed over your fingers and for a slight moment its as if you both held hands. Oh god....her hand was so soft. As she put the money in the vending machine she stuck her tongue out at the other two. She jumped in excitement as her chips fell to the bottom.

 

You still weren't moving. You realized this was weird so you put your hands in your pocket and glanced at the other two. Holy Crap. Jessica and Yoona were right there. You had a slight urge to call Justin to tell him Jessica was right in front of you but the thought soon left when you felt a nudge on your shoulder.

 

You turned to face the direction of the nudge. It was Tiffany, she was touching you. OH MY GOD. Okay don't over react, she just nudged you, it didn’t mean anything.

 

You looked at her, well at least tried too. You felt like your cheeks were turning into tomatoes. Oh no can she see it. I'm blushing so bad, I really hope she doesn't notice.

 

“Thank you for the extra change. That was so sweet of you!” She just said you were sweet. Okay now your cheeks have to super red, there's no hiding it now.

 

She handed you the extra money back. You tried to speak, but what were words, it's like you didn’t even know how to speak. Tiffany had this effect on you. Why can't I say anything. This is your one chance to talk to Tiffany, the TIFFANY HWANG. The eye smile queen, FANY FANY TIFFANY. SAY SOMETHING.

 

N~No problem. It was m~m~my pleasure.” you stuttered. Why am I stuttering, come on get a hold of yourself. You turned to the other girls. “Did either of you want something also?” 

 

Yoona's eyes lit up, she nearly jumped over Jessica to get to you and Tiffany. “Yeah.” She put her hand out and you handed her the money. She quickly went over to the machine and punched in numbers. Her snack fell to the bottom. She seemed excited about getting the snack.

 

You giggled seeing her in action.  Yoona was so much more prettier in person. Wow, she was flawless. Jessica hesitantly got up to join you all.

 

“Are you sure? Your okay giving money to strangers you just met?” Believe me, you girls are not strangers. Jessica looked up at you. She definitely didn't have the icy aura. She was so sweet and cute, but also seemed very protective.

 

“Yeah, I mean you all seem like nice people.” Little did they know your room was decorated with posters of them, especially Tiffany. Speaking of Tiffany she was still standing in front of you. That eye smile going strong.

 

At this point you weren't sure how you were still standing, let alone breathing.

 

You were about to hand Jessica the money when the money slipped out of your hand falling to the ground. You were embarrassed. What an idiot, how could I drop the money. As you went to pick it up your head collided with another. As you rubbed your head where you got hit, you looked up to see Tiffany's face inches away from you. She was holding her head also, her hood sliding off her head.

 

If your heart wasn't beating fast enough already, now it felt like it was going to straight up jump out of your chest.

 

You could see her beautiful golden locks. Those innocent looking eyes. She squinted her eyes in pain. You just hit her in the head. You hurt your favorite idol. 

 

Sorry, I'm so sorry.” You helped her up. You reached your hands out to her not knowing exactly what to do. Jessica went to her side holding her shoulders.

 

“Fany are you okay?” Jessica had a sad expression. She really cared for Tiffany. Her and Tiffany went to sit down on the couches.

 

Meanwhile Yoona had collected the money off the ground and handed it back to you. She was quiet but loud just munching on her food off to the side. She must off decided not to bud into the conversation because it was pretty much straight English. She was adorable watching us as she ate her snack though. It's like she was watching some drama on TV right before her eyes.

 

You walked over to Tiffany and Jessica. You felt really awkward. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.”

 

She let go of her head. “Oh it's okay, it's my fault too. Did I hurt your head?” This girl, acting like she hurt me. You couldn't help but smile as she said it to you. She could never. She seemed alright which made you feel better.

 

“Jess are you going to get a snack, we didn't sacrifice our heads for nothing.” Laughing. You felt good hearing her say 'we', almost like you had been friends beforehand.

 

“Ah, fine.” She got up and went to the machine to find something. Yoona was right next to her trying to help her figure out what to get. She kept pointing at all the snacks. "Get that one...Ooh Get this one!"

 

"Yah, Yoona, this is my snack not yours!"

 

"But your going to share with me anyway!" Jessica scrunched her nose and and ingnored the last part Yoona said. Yoona must be right then. It was funny overhearing there little bickering over what to get.

 

You and Tiffany were sitting side by side. You kept glancing at her, still not believing this entire incident was actually happening. “I really am sorry. I hope you can forgive me.”

 

“I'm okay, really. I can forgive you only if you can forgive me.”

 

“Deal!”

 

“Great! Again thank you for buying us all snacks. Not just anyone would do that for complete strangers.”

 

“It was nothing, think of it as a random act of kindness.”

 

She put her hand out in front of you, “My name's Tiffany”

 

You were stunned. You hesitantly met her hand. “I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!”

 

The other two joined you both sitting across from you and Tiffany. “What are doing up so late?”

 

“Uh..... I couldn't sleep. Had a long day traveling and uh....kind of big day planned tomorrow.” You nodded to yourself hoping they would by it.

 

Jessica nodded in agreement with you. “Us too! Where'd you travel from, somewhere far?”

 

“Uh......Not really just a two hour drive, what about you. Travel far?” Obviously, Korea is like 13 hours away.

 

Yeah we flew in from over seas. We also have plans for tomorrow.” Tiffany made herself more comfortable sitting toward you.

 

“Yeah we have a pretty busy weekend actually.” Jessica said as she put something crunchy into .

 

“Oh” You acted surprised. “Cool, what do you have going on, if I may ask?”

 

They gave each other glances. It seemed like they were trying to decide if you was trustworthy enough to tell. Makes sense, you did just meet after all.

 

As she was a bout to answer an ear shrieking scream rang throughout the entire lobby.

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Another Chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed. You finally got to meet Tiffany and as a bonus you also go to meet Yoona and Jessica. 

 

Seems like the start to a great night........or maybe not???

-Taenyyulsic9