Priorities

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

You opened the door to your room. Jamie and Justin were laying on the bed all dressed and ready to go. You must have looked drained and exhausted. Your clothes looking like mess must not have helped your look, especially after falling asleep in them.

 

You made your way into the room.

 

“Dude, you look like hell…” Justin said to you. His face somewhat concerned. “What happened?”

 

Jamie got off the bed to walk up to you. “Is everything okay? Why are you still wearing the same clothes from yesterday? Did you not come back to the room last night at all?”

 

You were trying to wrap your head around a lot of thoughts. You wished you chose to stay in the room with Jessica and Tiffany, but you also weren’t the type of person to abandon your friends on a trip you initiated. You fell onto your bed and hoped they wouldn’t ask you any more questions.

 

They both gave each other a look and Jamie came to the side of you. “Y/N.” You ignored her contemplating going to sleep or not. “Y/N, can you tell us what’s wrong please.”

 

Justin chimed in. “Is this about that call you got yesterday, the one before the concert?”

 

You knew it wasn’t gonna end.

 

“Look, I’ve had a really long night. I didn’t get any sleep and I have a lot of thoughts running through my head and a lot of things I need to process. Can you both just stop asking me so many questions.”

 

Justin opened his mouth again. “But today is the day. Come on your going to get to see 9 angels, the girls you’ve been wanting to see your whole life.”

 

…You were suppose to see the girls perform from the P1 area today. You purchased the best view possible. Could you really go? If they see you in the crowd what will happen? You can’t let them see you as a fan, not now, not after everything you’ve gone through with them.

 

Justin tried to motivate you. “Look you’ll feel better when you see the girls step on stage. A once in a lifetime moment, THE MOMENT we’ve been waiting for. Think of seeing Tiffany.” 

 

You did just that, you thought of Tiffany. How amazing it was to wake up to her right next to you, how amazing it was to see her smile at you, how it amazing it was that you kissed her cheek just moments before this. You knew what you needed to do, you knew that going to the convention today was not where you needed to be. You needed to be with Tiffany, spend as much time with her as you possibly could. If this meant missing the concert then so be it, your once in a lifetime was happening outside the world of kpop.

 

You shot up and ran to the bathroom to shower. When you were done you got ready and surprisingly didn’t feel as tired now, you felt more refreshed and bit more level headed. 

 

Your friends sat patiently on their beds waiting for you while they watched some random show on TV.

 

Once you felt ready you grabbed your phone and texted the one person on your mind.

 

Y/N: Hey, Beautiful! Good Morning! Hopefully your more awake now then you were earlier!

Tiffany: Hey!

Tiffany: I am very much more awake!

Y/N: So, I know ur busy but I’m canceling my plans today…

Tiffany: Really!!!!!

Tiffany: Let’s get breakfast! I’m so hungry…

Tiffany: I’ve got some schedules today but they can wait!

 

You smiled at your conversation. Letting out a deep sigh you finally turned to your friends. “I’m not gonna be able to go to the convention today… Something came up and it’s more important.”

 

Jamie shot up kind of pissed off and kind of worried. “Seriously! We came all the way here. How are we suppose to get there or are we not supposed to go as well. What’s with the secrecy can’t you just say what’s going on?”

 

“I get things come up but are you really gonna miss today, tonight. It’s like your dream!” Justin joined her.

 

You said with as much calm and sincerity as you could muster up. “Look, I understand what I’m doing, I understand what today is and how long I’ve waited for this moment but if your both my friends then you’ll understand that I can’t come with you today. I’ll pay for you to get a ride there and to pick you up, I promise.”

 

You grabbed a jacket, your wallet, your phone, and your keys before stopping at the door. 

 

You looked back. “Please have fun! Don’t worry about me. I’m not mad about missing anything and really need to do what I need to do right now!”

 

With that you left the room heading for the elevator. You sent Jamie a quick text informing her that the ride you got for them would be there in 10 minutes. 

 

You knocked on the familiar wooden hotel door to be greeted by Jessica.

 

“Y/N your back!”

 

You stepped inside looking for Tiffany.

 

“Where’s Tiffany at?”

 

Jessica still a bit hurt you didn’t come back to see her, shrugged it off. “Her room is down the hall silly.” She pointed you in the right direction. 

 

This time knocking on the right door, you waited eagerly. 

 

To your surprise you were greeted but Taeyeon. This caught you off guard. “Oh. Hi…. I’m Y/N. I-Is Tiffany here?” You shyly scratched the back of your head waiting for a response.

 

“Y/N!!!!” Taeyeon was shoved aside by Tiffany as she jumped into your arms. 

 

“Not so loud” Taeyeon scolded her. They brought you into the room quickly shutting the door hoping none of the mangers heard anything or got suspicious. Taeyeon gave you one last menacing look before disappearing into the bathroom and shutting it with a BANG!

 

“That’s Taeyeon. Don’t mind her, she’s just being an over protective friend.” 

 

You nodded and sat on her bed, glancing around noticing the little subtleties that made up their room. You stopped when your eyes landed on a certain someone. Taking in everything that was her. She had on a nice black pleated skirt with some sort of design on the mesh outlining paired with a white button up, with the top few buttons ed accentuating a nice necklace that laid around her neck. Her hair was in long golden waves that sat on her beautiful shoulders. She looked breathtaking and also seemed to notice that you have been staring at her for some time. You noticed as well and let out a little cough before you looked away.

 

“See anything you like?” Giggling a bit at her response.

 

You look back at her not knowing how to respond. “I mean just…you!”

 

She blushed hard, but didn’t do anything to hide it. 

 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to just stare at you, I just, you look really pretty today.”

 

She let out a shy thank you before putting on a pair of shoes to match her outfit. 

 

“So, you ready for breakfast!” You jumped off the bed. “Absolutely!”

 

You both left the room, ready to leave. Once you got into the hallway you were met by 4 other bodies.

 

“Finally! I was about the break the door down, I’m so hungry!” Jessica grabbed onto your arm leading you toward the elevator! “Let’s go already!”

 

Tiffany attached her arm to the other side of you and you were all followed by Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, and Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Wow has it really been more than a year since I last updated.... I'm so sorry.

 

Honestly, I want to thank anyone that is still waiting around wanting to know the rest of the story. I started this so long ago and kind of forgot about it. My sincere apology again. I don't really remember where I was going with the story but I do want to finish it. So I also apologize that it might take a different direction than what I initially intended and that it might end shorter than expected. Please be patient with me about this one! I re-read it a bunch of times to motivate myself to get an idea of where to take the story. Also re-read the comments! Thank you for those of you supporting and for the new subscribers. I appreciate each and every one of you taking time to read this. 

 

Also I recently met tiffany in person and am in awe... She is literally the most amazing person ever! So happy to see all the things she's accomplished so far!

 

But As I am going to try to finsih this story I am actually in the middle of finishing two other stories. But I want to get at least 3/4 done before I post those so they don't go through the same long update process this one has. I don't know if you'd be curious about those ones...

 

Anyway again thank you to everyone. Even if it's short I hope you enjoy.

 

-Taenyyulsic9