Nights not over yet...

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

"I'm sorry for being a bother..."

 

Those words echoed in your head. They stabbed you right in the heart. How could you make Tiffany feel like she was being a bother to you. You're the one that was sorry more than anything. And more than anything you wanted to see her to tell her just how sorry you were and that it was a misunderstanding. 

 

You were still standing outside the venue with a blank expression. Justin and Jamie must have been trying to get your attention, but you didn't notice, not one bit.

 

You were just a bit lost in your head. Is she sad because of me... Is she having a good time with her members and it's me that's the one over thinking. What would be better.... for her to be sad or for her to still be herself.....on one hand it's my fault and on the other I'm not important enough to make a difference. 

 

"Yo Y/N" Justin had started shaking you, snapping you out of your deep thoughts. "What's up, is everything alright?"

 

You looked at both of them with a blank expression. "Who were you talking to?" Jamie asked with a concerned expression. 

 

"What?"

 

"Just now on the phone, who were you talking to?" She put her hand on your shoulder.

 

"Oh...um, no one. Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter now." You brushed her off and walked pass them. 

 

Justin shrugged his shoulders and followed after you. 

 

As you entered the venue you could hear the thousands of fans all eagerly awaiting the fun filled night. Just before you entered just below the stage Justin ran up behind you and stopped you.

 

"Hey, whatever is bothering you or you know whatever the phone call was about...let it go for tonight and tomorrow night. That's what kpop is for... your here with us and were here to have fun, alright."

 

He was right. Kpop was our escape...and we were here to have fun, see our idols and enjoy this in-person experience. You had Tiffany on the mind most of the time anyway but this time it was different..but it's not fair to them.

 

For the sake of your friends and their expereince here, you did your best to push this Tiffany dilemma off your mind for the time being. After all it's not like they knew you were talking to Tiffany and that they ruined your chance at meeting her again, not to mention the other members possibly...And they weren't gonna know, not yet at least.

 

Jamie came up to you and gave you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Let's have fun!" That surprised you for sure, but it's not uncommon for her to give all her friends, friendly kisses like that, it's just who she is.

 

"Alright, let's have some fun." You gave them a smile. I hope they love you, its taking a lot to not blame them for your failed meeting with Tiffany.

 

"YEAH! Let's go." Justin led the way in to the arena. The stage was set up like a circle. All four sides had parts of the stage that came out to the audience. Up above, there was a big screen that was also shaped in a circle. The screen was playing an ad from one of the sponsers of the festival. The seats up above were filled with dancing lights of color all around. It looked beautiful. 

 

You looked at Jamie and Justin to the side of you and their excitement was contagious because you were starting to feel the excitement and anticipation as well. At this point Tiffany was no longer on your mind and you were relishing in the moment with your friends. 

 

"You better sing every Vixx song with me" Jamie held out her finger. "Promise?"

 

She was so childish. But that's one thing you loved about her. You met her pinky with yours and entwined them together. "I promise."

 

"Nah, guys its all about IU and GD tonight."

 

You had seen these types of events all the time on Youtube and always wished for the day you could finally be part of the crowd. Tonight was finally the night to experience what being a kpop fan was all about. You all literally screamed, yelled, sang your hearts out, and acted like fools. Honestly, who cares letting loose and having fun makes the entire expereince worth it. 

 

You left the venue singing. ~Teen top we gon' rock it top it drop hey don't stop it pop it~ It was great seeing how pumped up Justin and Jamie still were as everyone was leaving.

 

"Best night ever!"

 

"Dude, GD killed it. I knew he would."

 

"Okay, everyone was great!"

 

The singing didn't stop, not even when you all reached the car. You all decided to head to a restaurant in Koreatown. The place had also filled with other fans coming from the venue. 

 

"What if we ran into some other idols eating here...that'd be so amazing....ugh I really hope so." Jamie sat there daydreaming, probably about meeting BTS again. "with our luck, I feel like it's very possible."

 

You all left the restuarant, very full and very happy. Once you got back to the hotel both of your friends passed out. You stayed up watching some movie, who knows what it was about, you didn't pay much attention. 

 

Your stomach growled a little...I can't be hungry can I? We ate so much already...

 

You took a long pause to think about whether or not going to the lobby to the vending machine would be worth it. Maybe she would be there.

 

Your heartbeat started to increase as you felt the elevator hit the lobby floor. The doors opened slowly, but they only revealed an empty waiting area and no one but the lady at the front desk.

 

How disappointing. It was a long shot to hope she'd be there. 

 

Still you trugged over to the vending machine. Why not, you made the effort to come down this far. After punching in the number for your snack you stood there watching the bag of chips fall from the third tier. You unenthusiastically grabbed your bag and opened it.

 

"I had a feeling I'd see you here again."

 

That voice. That beautful voice, could only come from an even more beautiful person. You turned around to see dark brown haired girl in a pink hat with big black sunglasses. Her outfit was simple, a white shirt, jeans, and a cardigan. As simple as it was this girl made it look so good, like really good. She had her purse in her hand and looked like she just came back from somewhere, or she was going somewhere. As late as it was I think the hat gave her away and the sunglasses also. They're really no use outside at night. But this goddess made any outfit acceptable. 

"Oh, hello." You stood up and greeted none other than miss Jessica Jung.

 

After Tiffany she was next on your bias list. Just by looking at her it's not hard to see why.

 

She silently walked over to the vending machine and placed her fingers over the numbered buttons. Her vanilla sent hit you as she walked by.  A smile hit your face as you realized that not only did Jessica recognize you, but she remembered you. 

 

"How's your night going?"

 

She didn't answer you back. She didn't even look back at you. So this must be the icey aura everyone talks about. It was a very different feeling from the night before. Maybe it was because her members were with her. 

 

"Are you hungry?" You tried asking, desperatley trying to break the ice.

 

She turned around and a small smile appeared on her face. "You want to get something with me?"

 

You started searching your pocket for change again, only to pull out a dollar. You felt embarrassed not having enough the second time.

 

She looked at you and started laughing. It sounded so cute. "I meant like at a restaurant."

 

"Oh" You were a little taken back. Did Jessica Jung just ask you out? How in the world did this happen. I mean it's one thing to have the connection you did with Tiffany, before you screwed it up but for another member of Girls' Generation to ask you to eat out with them, really what are the chances?.... Oh great now Tiffany was back on your mind. Then again how often in your life do you get the chance to go on date with one of your idols. "Sure. I think I have some time."

 

She chuckled again. "Do you need to grab anything before we go." 

 

You thought to yourself. Phone- Check, Card - Check, Keys - Nope. "Uh, am I gonna need to drive to said restaurant?"

 

"You have a car?" She sounded so surprised. You nodded your head. "Let's take your car!"

 

"O-Okay!"

 

You darted back to the room, leaving Jessica in the lobby by herself. You tried to hurry with this thought in your mind. You grabbed your keys and as you ran back to the door you stopped and walked back to the mirror. You were wearing pajamas, basically. Did you really plan on intentionally running in to Tiffany in your pajamas tonight? Not the best move on your part. At this point you were glad it had been Jessica instead of Tiffany, saved you the embarrassment of her seeing you in your pajamas. But you still wished you had been able to run into Tiffany.

 

Anyway you quickly changed into something a little more worthy of Jessica's presence...not much but you tried.

 

Back in the elevator, you felt like it wasn't going fast enough. As it opened you ran out of the elevator fast, it was like you left a dust storm behind you. As you got back into the lobby there was no one. Did Jessica really lead me on and ditch me...?

 

This was very disappointing. You held your head down, feeling like a fool. As you turned back to catch the elevator you bumped into someone. Jessica, again.

 

"" she got startled as well. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cuss at you...I mean it wasn't at you, I got scared." Not having the best time saying the right words to these girls I am.

 

"It's okay, I've heard the word before. You don't have to apologize to me."

 

"I thought you left." You said sadly.

 

"Awe". She made a pouty face. "I'm not the type of person that would do that. Just so you know." She winked and walked past you towards the door, adjusting her hat so it covered her face and putting her sunglasses back. "Come on!"

 

She was very direct and had a dominating personality. You couldn't help but laugh and smile to yourself as she kept on walking, perfectly and flawlessly like the queen she knows she is. You trailed after her like a little puppy.

 

As the two of you left the hotel, she followed you to your car and like the person you were you opened the door for her...So cheesy I know. But being in this current situation, with a certain Jessica Jung, a good impression seems necessary.

 

Both of you now in the car, left the hotel parking lot in the direction of the restaurant Jessica wanted to go to.

 

You weren't sure what it was about her that made you so willing to go along with everything she did. She had an interesting effect on you, one that made you forget about Tiffany and how much she had been on your mind since your night in the lobby together.

 

Honestly, you were surprised at yourself for how you acted differently with each of them. You felt bad that you had been completely head over heels for Tiffany, yet here you were in your car, basically going on a date with Jessica. 

 

Unknown to the both of you, you had both been spotted...leaving the hotel together...

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Another update for you all!!!! I hope you enjoyed it....many different feelings and situations wouldn't you say. First Tiffany and now Jessica.

 

 

 

I wonder where the story will go next and what will happen after you were spotted leaving the hotel with Jessica Jung.

-Taenyyulsic9