Surprise!

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

Everyone had their ears covered.

 

SONYEOSHIDAE! SONYEOSHIDAE!

 

It started off with just one girl screaming. Not long afterwards there was a crowd of Sones that were beginning to gather around.

 

TIFFANY! TIFFANY! TIFFANY!

 

Perfect, right when you were getting a chance to have an actual conversation with them that didn't involve you staring at them in amazement.

 

“Oh no they spotted us.” Tiffany gave you an apologetic look.

 

“Fany” Yoona was pointing to Tiffany's hood that had fallen off. She quickly put it back on, but it was no use, they had been spotted already.

 

You didn't know what to do. Part of you wanted to yell at the fans for finding them at the same time you wanted to know why these fans were still awake and how they knew the girls were at this hotel.

 

The hotel security started piling in and tried to make room for the 3 girls to get away. Luckily it wasn't to big of a crowd and for the most part the crowd was nice, except for the girl that screamed and constantly yelled for Tiffany's attention.

 

The girls got up and made there way to the crowd. “Hello!” Yoona made her way to some fans, waving at them.  “Hi! How are you?” Jessica said to a fan as she was signing a CD. “Hi! I hope you weren't staying up just for us! Make sure you get a lot of sleep so we can cheer together later.” Tiffany said signing a Mr. Mr. album.

 

They were so nice. Even though they had got spotted by fans they still smiled and happily went to meet with them.

 

You were so proud to be a sone in this moment. They had small conversations with various fans. Yesterday, you would have killed for that opportunity. Much less only dream of having an interaction like the one you just had.

 

It seems like they gave autographs to everyone that was crowding them. Those fans were lucky their managers weren't with them, otherwise those autographs wouldn't have happened. They made there way through the fans and got into the elevator. They waved bye to all the fans and the fans waved bye sending hearts to the girls. Just as the elevator doors were about to close you swore that Tiffany waved directly to you, her eyes were definitely focused in your direction.

 

You smiled like an idiot. She waved bye to you, you couldn’t believe it. Even though there were parts of the night you thought could have went better, you wouldn’t trade it it for anything. Jamie was right this was the best trip ever!

 

“Are you friends with them?”

 

You came back to reality, looking for the source of the voice. You saw this short girl gripping a full member version of the I Got a Boy album. You saw her staring at you, deep into your soul. Not really, but she was freaking you out. She slowly got closer to you. “How do you know them.”

 

“What?” Finally connecting the dots on what she was asking. “Oh, no I don't know those girls. I just, they were here when I came to sit down.”

 

“You were talking to them, like you knew them.”

 

This girl. How long was she spying on you before she decided to scream. She still held her intense glare.

 

“Really! I just met them tonight. Are they famous?” Duh! Their only the hottest girl group in the entire world. You hoped you sounded convincing.

 

“Yes!” She left.

 

“Well that was weird.” You checked all around making sure there were no other fans lurking around. The coast looked clear. You went back to relieving the past 30 minutes, laying your head down on the couch.

 

A security member approached you. “Excuse me are you a guest of the hotel.”

 

You jumped up a little frightened by his sudden appearance. “Yeah!”

 

“Do you have proof?”

 

You rustled through your pocket to get the room key out of your phone case. You set the phone on the table top next to the lamp. You showed him your room key.

 

“Thank you!” he left.

 

You decided it was about time to head back up to the room as well.

 

As you left the elevator, you trudged down the hall to your room.

 

You climbed in under the sheets next to Jamie. She woke up. “Why are you awake?”

 

“Uh...I went to the bathroom.”

 

She went back to sleep. She didn't even wait for your response. You closed your eyes for a bit. You couldn't sleep, you were filled with so much adrenaline still from meeting Tiffany, Jessica, and Yoona. Why didn't you brag and wake up your friends, that’s something they would have done. Nah....

 

 

You reached over the dresser looking for your phone only to feel the key card without your phone. You shot up not seeing your phone on the dresser at all.

 

A slight feeling of panic raced throughout you. Your phone, where was it. Oh god, did one of the fans steal it thinking you had pictures with the girls. Awe you should have asked for a picture. Not important, first you must find your phone.

 

You raced back to the elevator. You impatiently pushed the down arrow numerous times. You knew it wouldn’t make it go any faster but you really wanted your phone back.

 

You darted into the lobby and tore apart that couch. Nothing. You weren't gone for that long were you? You checked again, under, over, in-between, behind, in front, seriously where did it go? All that turned up was another key card, but it wasn't yours.

 

You sat on the couch again, thinking hard about where your phone was.

 

“Y/N?” A sweet voice you recognized said.

 

You looked up to see a familiar face in a black hoodie this time with adorable blue pajama pants. Her hair was in pigtails and her face was bare. Not only did you see the Beautiful Tiffany tonight, but you got to see the comfortable bare faced all natural Tiffany. Fans could only dream of seeing her so casual. Even with no make-up she looked gorgeous. How is she real? She didn't even hide herself from you. She must be comfortable around you already.

 

“Hey! What are you doing back here?”

 

She rubbed her eyes and did a small arm stretch. Oh god......can she be more cute right now...

 

“Jessica and I were about to watch a movie so I was going to get my face masks in my room and realized that I didn't have my room key.”

 

“Oh, but you changed your clothes?”

 

“Mmmhmm. I borrowed Jessie's if it was mine it would be pink.” Yep that's exactly what I was thinking, the blue threw me off a bit. She sat by you on the couch. “I actually didn't want to go to my room, but Jessie wanted face masks. I guess its a good thing since I would've been locked out tomorrow.”

 

Suddenly you remembered the key you found. You pulled it out of your pocket. “Is this your room key?”

 

Her eyes got wide. “Yes” she turned it over reading the room number. “Thank goodness, I was worried a fan got hold of it.” She threw her arms around you and hugged you.

 

That strawberry scent entered your nose again. There has never been anything that smelled this amazing before in your life. Jessica's vanilla scent was a close second but still couldn't compare to Tiffany. The hug felt like forever, you didn't want to let go, but you just met her, you didn't want to make things weird, so you stopped.

 

“Why are you here?” she asked suddenly.

 

“I think I lost my phone, I had it here earlier.” You shrugged, in a sad way. She made a small squeal.

 

“Is this your phone?”  She pulled a phone out from her sweater pocket. It was a phone in a black case with a distuinguishable sticker on the outside.

You let out a sigh of relief. You took the phone in your hand. “Thanks! Your a life saver!”

 

She just smiled. “I had a feeling it was yours when I found it. I was just going to take it to the front desk when I couldn’t find my key. Good thing I came back over and ran into you.”

 

You rode the elevator up together. It stopped at your floor first. As you stepped out of the elevator you turned to her. Before the doors closed she said “Hopefully we run into each other again.” the doors closed.

 

You feel like you should have a permanent smile plastered on your face, seriously your cheeks hurt from all the smiling you've done tonight.

 

As you walked to your room, you checked to make sure none of your cards fell out. As you pulled all the cards out a note dropped to the floor. This caught your attention because you don't remember putting any notes or reminders in your phone case.

 

You grabbed the little piece of paper off the ground, it had the hotel logo on it. You flipped it over and were surprised by what was written on the other side.

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter! Happy Holidays everyone!!!! 

 

hmmm.....I wonder what the note says......and who it's from?????

-Taenyyulsic9