Could've Gone Better...

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

Tiffany looked at you. She had a hard time trying to find the right words to say. It wasn’t fair for her to keep the fact that she was a kpop idol away from you. Sunny was right, regardless of how long she knew you, if she wanted anything further to happen, you should know the truth.

 

You stood there in front of her anticipating whatever it was she was gonna say.

 

“There’s something really important you should know about me.”

 

Immediately, you could see where this conversation was going. You gestured to a spot in the sand not to far away. “Wanna sit?” She nodded following your lead.

 

The look in her eyes became serious. “You know how I mentioned that I’m just visiting in LA for right now?” She waited for you to nod in response, which you did. “Well, what I didn’t mention was that I am currently living in Korea. And…” She hesitated to finish the sentence. 

 

You could sense how big of a moment this was. She was opening up to you with her biggest secret.

 

“Do you know kpop?” The question suddenly catching you off guard. If you answered yes to this question, this could be your opportunity to come clean finally. But if you denied it then you could keep things the way they were without the risk of ruining things by admitting to being a fan.

 

“No, not really.” And that’s what you went with. You weren’t to pleased with yourself for answering this way, but you couldn’t go back on your words now. It didn’t seem right. Even if your gut told you to speak up, you went against it. Too scared to be completely honest.

 

“I’m part of a, well we’re part of a…” She made a gesture to all of the girls with her hand. “We’re part of a kpop group in Korea.”

 

Slowly your head nodded. It was hard for you to figure out how you were suppose to react to her telling you about her being an idol. Should you be shocked or should you be subtle about it. Clearly you already knew, but in order to keep up with the lie you just told you needed to respond correctly. Unfortunately, you ended up not saying anything for several moments. 

 

Over the course of one weekend, so much had changed for you. Until now, you didn’t notice how much it had started to weigh in on you.

 

“Y/N?” Her eyes were looking at you with a look of concern plastered on them.

 

Your attention went back to her. 

 

“Are you okay with that?” Her puppy dog expression now showed. It tugged at your heart to see her worry.

 

“I guess I don’t know how to respond to that.” Which was the most truthful thing you could think of saying at the moment. 

 

The air between the two of you became tense. The silence must not have been the response she was expecting. But she didn’t know what she expected you to be like. Compared to people in Korea, that knew a little more of what the life of idol was like, she couldn’t imagine what it’d be like for someone in America to try to understand. There was so much more she wanted to explain to you, but she didn’t know where to take the conversation to from here.

 

Just then Jessica slammed into you as she took a seat on your left side. “What are you two mopping about? We just had a great breakfast. Smile!”

 

Slowly a little smile came back to you. But Tiffany still wore her look of concern. 

 

Jessica’s smile slowly faded when she realized that she had interrupted something between the two of you. “Okay… Seriously what happened?”

 

“I told Y/N…about our group.”

 

‘Oh’ was what Jessica mouthed to herself. She sat silently as well, trying to figure what to say to help the situation. 

 

“How’d you take it?” Suddenly asking you now.

 

“I-I don’t know.” You looked back at Tiffany then to Jessica again. I feel like a complete idiot. 

 

“Okay. Well we have a performance tonight. Why don’t you come Y/N!” She put her hands on yours to ease your nerves she knew you had. “It’ll let you see a bit of what our world is like. And...” she looked at Tiffany. “Obviously it’s a huge part of your life, so it was inevitable. I mean I practically told you when we went to dinner, so at least now it’s out in the air.”

 

“Do you want to come tonight?” Tiffany asked nervously.

 

“I mean is it okay? I’m just some nobody.”

 

Jessica jabbed your shoulder. “Hey your not a nobody to us. The only reason we’re inviting you is because we trust you! It might be a bit of a hassle with the staff and our managers but I’ll take care of it!”

 

Tiffany hadn’t even thought of the managers. 

 

“If you want me there, the yes I’ll go!” Because what could possibly go wrong, right?

 

Sunny yelled from down the beach. “Yah!! Tiffany, Taeyeon just called saying manager oppa is coming to pick you up for your film-.” She stopped remembering what Tiffany told them earlier about not spilling anything about your schedules. “For your, he’s just coming to pick you up!”

 

Tiffany got to walk to see sunny about what she was yelling about. 

 

Jessica leaned back on her elbows. The sun radiating off her fair skin.

 

“You could have handled that so much better.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“Your probably right.”

 

“It’s okay, I think I can fix it. But this is your last break out of jail card.” She said half serious. “I can’t be in this relationship with the both of you forever!”

 

“So your all like celebrities in Korea?” Stupid question!

 

“We may be, but we’re still people. Which is why we didn’t tell you. Unfortunately we like you for some reason. So now your just kinda stuck with us!” Finally, you laughed. You had tried to keep up the seriousness for the time being but Jessica had a way of making you crack.

 

“Help me figure out this whole thing please! I feel like I’m not taking the right steps to making this work.” Jessica sat up straight. 

 

“Well your definitely not helping by sitting here talking to me. Go say the same thing but to your future girlfriend!” She pushed you away in the direction of Sunny and Tiffany.

 

Jessica watched as you made your way to her best friend. Still slightly broken by the fact that she’ll only ever be a friend to you. Off to the side, Yuri stood by watching the whole thing, keeping an eye on her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

 

Alright, I've decided that it is definitely harder than I thought to make a story out of one weekend! Oh Gosh! Y'all I am trying! Bare with me!

 

At the beginning I was clear on wanting Tiffany to be the main focus with Jessica being an obstacle, and that so far has worked. I see alot of you are torn between the two! 

 

But more secrets can only mean more drama right?

 

Until then, thank you as always for reading!

 

-Taenyyulsic9