Jeti...much

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

"YAH! FANY. What are you doing in here? Trying to give me a heart attack." Jessica placed her hand over her heart as her chest rapidly moved up and down as she tried to calm herself down.

 

Tiffany sat in a chair facing the door. Arms crossed with a serious look on her face.

 

"How was the date?" It came out subtle and stern. Kind of scary.

 

Jessica looked stunned. "Ah about that..." Her hand rubbing her head. "You saw us?"

 

Tiffany didn't say anything or move, she kept her pose.

 

"Do you even know what time it is?"

 

"It's late I know. It wasn't my fault. We lost track of time."

 

"I hope you had a great time with MY date."

 

"Fany, don't misunderstand." Jessica walked over to Tiffany. "Y/N is great. Nice, well mannered and careful. I approve."

 

Tiffany jumped up and hugged Jessica. "Really?"

 

"Mmmhmm" Jessica nodded. "I was hesitant at first when you asked me to make sure for you, and to be honest it seemed strange at first, but Y/N really is great."

 

The two girls moved to sit on the bed. "I was worried you were really mad at me." She playfully hit Tiffany's shoulder. "Don't do that to me again. I was really scared just now."

 

"I know its nothing but seeing you two sneak off earlier, it looked like you were going on a real date. I got jealous. Sorry sica!" Tiffany put her arm around the other girl and looked up at her with big pouty eyes.

 

"Yah!" Sica playfully pushed her off. "You got dibs, remember?"  Jessica laid on the bed and hugged a pillow as she continued to tell Tiffany about the night. "Honestly, it felt like a real date. We even a hugged at the end. I really had a good time tonight. It's been awhile since I've had a night like that."

 

Tiffany closed her ears not wanting to here Jessica brag about the night. 

 

"Did Y/N seem upset with me when you were together? Y/N didn't want to come to dinner with me, but did with you. Maybe Y/N doesn't even like me."

 

Jessica looked over at Tiffany and gave her a little side hug. "Maybe there was a misunderstanding."

 

Tiffany nodded her head. "Maybe Y/N just likes you..."

 

Jessica didn't know what to say to Tiffany here. She scooted off the bed and grabbed Tiffany's phone from the side table. She crawled her way back to Tiffany's side and held the phone up to her. "Let's find out?" 

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica pulled up your name and dialed your number.

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

So long story short......Tiffany likes you!

 

 

But the question is do you still like her....or have you started to like someone else a bit more now???

Just a short filler chapter before the rest of the story unfolds. Hope your still enjoying.

-Taenyyulsic9