Uncertainties...

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

The elevator closed. Oh my god what just happened. Did Y/N  just kiss me. Oh no! Oh no! Was I really so wrong. I thought for sure that Y/N liked Tiffany. What do I do? I know I was starting to like Y/N a little, but what do I do, Tiffany likes Y/N too?  

 

Jessica backed against the wall and leaned into it and sat on the floor in the hallway. 

 

Is it wrong to say I liked the kiss. I can't like Y/N, but I think I'm fallling.. For Tiffany's sake I need to push my feelings away.

 

She sat there for a while, really thinking things over in her head. The feelings seemed mutual between you two, but she can't hurt Tiffany, not again. You two were never suppose to be like this, it was supposed to be you and Tiffany. The hugging and cuddling and sweet conversations, she stole that from fany. 

 

How was she going to face her. Especially since she knows Tiffany already had her feelings hurt from the beach earlier that night.

 

Ah, going out again was a bad idea. I should have just left it alone.

 。。。。。

 

You rode the elevator down to your floor, touching your lips. You were confused because of what you did. You actually kissed Jessica.....from the beach conversation you thought things would be better between you and Tiffany....why did you kiss Jessica? 

 

Oh god what was Jessica thinking....she's probably surprised for sure, but does she hate you now, she's was probably just being nice, she for sure can't feel the same way right?

 

This seemed wrong. But something about it feeling wrong seemed right. It was unexpecting and you liked that. 

 

What do you do now? Push all those feelings from Tiffany away like they never existed... is that even possible? You put so much into this girl before you even met her. You can't! 

 

You finally got back to your room after the slowest walk back from the elevator. You slowly trudged inside. You felt like you were messing everything up. Laying on the bed, you kept tossing and turning, trying hard to go to sleep. It was useless. There was no way you were gonna get to sleep knowing what you did. You needed to find out for sure if these feelings for Jessica were real or if you kissed her from some other weird impulse.

 

Quickly, you sprinted out of the room, dialing her number. Please pick up, please pick up. The phone was still ringing, you got into the elevator and made sure to go straight to her floor. 

 

As you got out you roamed the hallways trying to guess which room was hers. You dialed her number again. As you turned the corner you saw her leave one of the hotel rooms down the hall. 

 

You darted down the hall toward her. 

 

"Jessica!"

 

She was a little stunned. She rushed toward you, meeting you in the middle.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I need to talk to you." You said it so nervously trying to notice any facial expressions that would give anything away about how she was feeling. You didn't notice anything other than a bit of concern and worry. It didn't make you feel any better. 

 

"I know." She said. She grabbed your arm and lead you to her room. 

 

There were designer clothes all over the room, but it was still very neat and tidy. Basically, what you would have expected her room to look like. She sat on the bed and you followed but instead of sitting by her you leaned against the dresser across from her. 

 

"Uhm, about that kiss."

 

She looked up at you, not saying a word, instead she waited for you to keep talking .

 

"I'm not sure what came over me. I~I~~I 'm sorry if it shocked you."

 

"It was very shocking..." She thought to herself. In this moment should she tell you that she likes you or should she mention Tiffany and how she liked you first. This was the moment that could change everything for the both of you.

 

"Do you hate me? I'll understand if you do." Your words brought her back. She looked at you with one of the most sincere expressions you've seen from her. 

 

"I don't hate you. I'm just really confused."

 

"I know how you feel, I'm confused too."

 

"Y/N be honest with me, do you like me or is there someone else you like that I'm filling in for?" She had to ask this to see if you would bring up Tiffany yourself. She needed to know who was in your heart more.

 

Your eyes must of gave something away, if it wasn't that it was the hesitation to answer that question. How were you going to answer. Of course you liked Tiffany first and maybe more, but there was definelty something there between you and Jessica....wasn't there or have you been misleading yourself.

 

"Look... I..."

 

She cut you off before you could finish. She didn't want to hear you say anything other than that you liked her, but at the same time she didn't want to hear you say that either because she would feel guilty. "I understand..."She started to say something but this time you interupted her.

 

"Jessica" you paused a little in between "I do like you." 

 

"But..."

 

You tried hard not to make it sound like there was a but, but there was. "But, I don't know I"m confused with how I feel I guess. There was someone else, I don't think that person feels the same though. And meeting you, it was different..."

 

"Is the other person Tiffany." Your heart dropped hearing her name. She knew. All this time and she knew you were into Tiffany. She smiled to herself. "I knew you liked her.Your worried she doesn't feel the same?"

 

"I'm sure she doesn't. I mean you saw, if there was anything there tonight would have been the night for me to see."

 

"Unless, she thought there was someone else."

 

You looked at her confused, even more confused than the whole night has been. You sat yourself next to her on the bed. "What are you talking about?"

 

She it up. She pushed her feelings away and did what she felt was right. "Tiffany likes you....alot." Everything went fuzzy, time stopped.

 

"WHAT?" Now, you felt super gulity for kissing Jessica, knowing that TIffany liked you and you put the moves on her best freind, her member...kinda low.

 

"I know her and she doesn't fall for people the way she has for you. Honestly, dinner with you was me seeing what type of person you were for her. I hoped that coming out tonight would have given you a chance to get close to her, but instead that moment ended up happening between us."

 

You put the pieces together in your head, trying to wrap yourself around everything. It was strange finding out that Jessica never wanted to actually go to dinner with you, but did it for Tiffany instead. You feel like an idiot thinking Jessica actually did this because she liked you. Even more stupid pushing tiffany off to the side for the night.

 

"I'm an idiot. I had no idea. I'm sorry for misunderstanding everything that's happened between us. I should've looked at it from a friends point of view."

 

Jessica's heart was heavy. Hearing your words made it seem like everything she did wasn't real, like she didn't mean any of it. She wanted to speak up and say what she felt and say that the connection you made together was truthful, but she didn't want to confuse you any more, so she held back and let you believe she did that all for Tiffany. That's what was needed for right now.

 

"I shouldn't have kissed you." She knew you were going to say that. It hurt more than she thought it would. "I guess I really screwed up my chances with her, didn't I?"

 

"I think if you just talk with her, you can clear everything up. It has to come from you it can be from me, I've already tried."

 

You shook your head, agreeing with her. Jessica added on more thing. "You also need to tell her how you feel, you need to be honest."

 

"So, you still think I have a shot, even with everything that's happened."

 

"Of course. Everything has been a big misunderstanding, once she knows, theres no doubt you can make it work."

 

Her words were very encouraging. This conversation was what you needed. Everything was cleared up and now you knew for sure that everything you felt, Tiffany had felt the same.

 

You and Jessica continued to talk. This time as friends and nothing more.

 

Jessica went to the bathroom, so she could get ready to go to sleep as well. As she looked in the reflection at herself, she let out a tear. It was hard for her to do this, to convince herself that she didn't feel the way she did. She felt good for being honest about Tiffany and hearing how you felt about her, but the other part of her wanted to be selfish. She collected herself.

 

As she left the bathroom there was a knock on the door. Jessica went to open it to see who it was. It was Tiffany. "Hey."

 

"Tiffany!"

 

"I realize I over reacted earlier tonight. Can I come in?" Jessica didn't know what to say, she got worried realizing you were still in the room. "Um, let's talk in your room." Tiffany pushed past Jessica and stopped when she saw you sitting on the bed.

 

You jumped up. "Hi!". 

 

Tiffany crossed her arms and gave a menacing glare to Jessica. "So there's nothing going on between the two of you? Wow."

 

"Tiffany it's not what it looks like. I promise you."

 

"I believed you Jess."

 

You got up and stepped in. "Look, there is nothing going on between us. I actually came here to talk about you."

 

Your words caught Tiffany by surprise. "Me?"

 

You looked at Jessica and she got the hint. "I'm gonna go talk to Yoona for a bit."

 

She left the two of you in the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Is it finally your time to be with Tiffany? Jessica made some sacrifices to bring happiness to you and Tiffany, she has a good heart.

 

It seems like everything has been cleared up. What do you all think?

 

-Taenyyulsic9