Her...Again?

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

The sun was up high, Justin and Jamie were frantic trying to figure out what to wear.

 

“Should I wear my coup d'etat shirt or should I just...no...Justin what should I wear?”

 

“Whatever you want.” He just finished styling his hair.

 

You stepped out of the bathroom, still tired from staying up so late. It was a good thing Girls Generation was performing tomorrow, hopefully the girls get enough rest tonight. You must have looked tired.

 

“Let me guess, you couldn't sleep?” Jamie knew you so well from being your roommate.

 

“Yeah, I spent last night chilling in the lobby for awhile.” Technically it wasn't a lie, you did spend last night in the lobby. You just left out the part about you meeting Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona and buying them snacks.

 

You wanted to tell them, but you also wanted to keep this memory special just for you.

 

“Okay are we ready to go, I don't want to spend all day in a line full of angst filled kpop fans. Let's go!”

 

“Alright, alright, let's go.”

 

You all left the room. Justin and Jamie were super happy. They got into the elevator with a lot of adrenaline. You were happy too, you'd probably be the same way yesterday, but all you wanted to do was keep reliving last night, and you wanted to figure out how you could meet them again.

 

You entered the lobby. As you passed by the lounge area, you couldn't help but smile and feel butterflies. You grabbed your phone out looking for Tiffany's message, remembering what it said.

 

“Let's meet again maybe? – Tiff XXX -XXXX”

 

Could this really be happening. Tiffany wanted to see you again and she left a number. This is literally your wildest dream coming true. You wanted nothing more than to have Tiffany in your life.

 

At a second glance you see a hooded figure standing at the vending machine. A girl, 5'3 maybe 5'4, someone familiar to you. Your friends left the the hotel heading for the parking lot. You decided to take a little detour, moving yourself so that you were standing right behind the girl.

 

“Already grabbing more snacks?” You said in the coolest possible way, well at least it seemed the coolest for you. It probably didn't come off to her.

 

The girl in front of you turned around. For one thing, she was korean, but she was not Tiffany nor was she any member of Girls Generation. You felt embarrassed. You dropped your head avoiding any eye contact with the girl.

 

“Sorry, I thought you were.....n~nevermind.” You power walked so fast towards the door of the Hotel. Because of your head hanging down you didn’t notice anyone in front of you. Your foot got snagged on the end of a rug. You found yourself spiraling down toward an unsuspecting person passing by. “~”

 

You collided with the person. Damn carpet. A string of events unfold from your clumsy stumble. First off the cup of starbucks whatever spilled all over the girls t-shirt. Both you and this girl do some weird spin thing and you manage to keep her upright while taking a head first dive into the hotel lobby floor....

 

This Tiffany thing just messed this morning up. You stayed as you were, to ashamed to look at everyone, especially the girl you bumped into. You could only imagine the look on everyone’s faces. You should have just walked out to the car with your friends.

 

“Tiffany are you okay?”

 

“I'm okay.” You could hear her kneeling down beside you. She patted your shoulder. “Are you okay?” She had a genuine worry in her voice. You idiot, your making Tiffany worry, GET UP.

 

You lift yourself up by your elbows. You turn to face her.

 

“Oh” Her eyes get big then turn into that beautiful crescent shape you love so much. “Y/N?”

 

You can only bring yourself to give her an awkward smile. She helps you up. You see her shirt stained with whatever drink she was drinking. The shirt seemed a little see threw. OH GOD....don't look, don't look. Look at her eyes, anywhere else but her shirt. Pointing at her shirt “I am so sorry, I can buy you a new one.”

 

She chuckles. “In a big hurry or something?”

 

“I~I~ I just wasn't paying attention.” Great you were stuttering again. First you hit her head, now you ruin her shirt, what else could you possibly do?

 

You notice that she was surrounded by other girls. Each of them staring you down like you did something wrong. Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon were standing right in front of you. The maknae, the happy virus, the dancing queen, and the Goddess of vocals.

 

And you just made a fool out of yourself. Not to mention you spilled a drink all over their member. This definitely wasn't the first impression you wanted to have when you met the other members, not that you assumed you were going to meet the other members. Okay, let's be real you assumed you were going to meet them because of last night, but hey it was wishful thinking.

 

“You should probably change your shirt, because of me it's...uh” Tiffany looked down at her shirt realizing that it had become see through. She crossed her arms covering her chest. She looked embarrassed now, she kept glancing at you.

 

As you were about to speak again her managers came in, getting the other members out to the vans. Taeyeon stayed behind waiting for Tiffany.

 

“Well I have to go now” She gave you one last smile. As she started walking towards the entrance she stopped and walked back over to you. “Did you happen to find a note in your phone case?” She looked nervous asking.

 

“Oh yeah.” You grabbed it out showing her. She quickly covered and closed your hands. “Sorry, was that not a good idea?”

 

“It's just for you. But why didn't you call?” She looked a bit sad.

 

You felt a heaviness in your heart. She wanted you to call. Did she wait for your call after you left the elevator.? “oh uh sorry I slept in a bit and uh, you said you were busy.”

 

“Yeah I did, didn't I? Um it's okay I mean it's only been a couple hours sorry.”

 

“ No it' so okay I totally should have called or sent a text or something.”

 

“Okay. If you get some free time we should meet up again.”

 

“Yeah, of course that'd be great!”

 

“Hopefully the next time we bump into each other it won't actually be us bumping into each other.”

 

“Agreed. I'll pay attention more from now on.”

 

Taeyeon interrupted pulling Tiffany away. They must be in a hurry and Tiffany was just wasting time talking to you.

 

Before she left you called for her on last time. “Tiffany” She swung back to face you. You swore that in that spin, everything slowed down. Her hair spun around her like one of those shampoo commercials. She smiled big and seemed happy you called for her. The door behind her illuminated her figure, creating this angelic glow.

 

She was definitely doing something to you. That same weird sensation shot through your body. Did she really have to leave? You thought quick on your feet since you actually didn't know why you called her back. You ped the light sweater you were wearing and handed it to her.

 

“Here” Tiffany looked back down at her see threw shirt and took the sweater from your grasp. She put it on and happily hugged you good-bye.

 

Her and Taeyeon raced off toward their van, waving to the group of fans waiting outside the hotel lobby. It's not like you were going to miss that sweater. Besides it'll probably be hot outside anyway.

 

Your phone started ringing, as you answered your ears were met with a very angry Jamie. Talk about bringing you back to reality. 

 

 

 

 

  。。。。。

Happy holidays everyone!!!!!!!! Another update!

 

Seems like things are starting to pick up!!!

-Taenyyulsic9