French toast or Eggs Benedict?

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

You never cared about the type of vehicle you got growing up, like any other kid you wanted a luxurious car though, but hey you were young and were a wishful thinker, but you never thought you'd have your own vehicle until you were able to pay for it on your own. So, it came as a surprise to you when you were gifted a car for your graduation, well more like an SUV. You did really want a nice car though, maybe you were a little spiteful for not getting the type of vehicle you wanted when you were younger but in this exact moment you had never felt more appreciation for your parents for giving you this exact ride.

 

You looked through the rear view mirror, your heart swelled 10x its size. You weren’t sure if you believed in having a past life, but you knew for sure that whatever happened you must have done something amazing in your past life. Looking back to see 6 out of 9 of the most beautiful women in the world sit in your vehicle as you drove them to get breakfast really made you feel like this couldn’t actually be your life. 

 

You had Tiffany in your passenger seat, the Tiffany Hwang, a goddess in her own right. Hyoyeon and Sunny sat in the very back bickering with each other about something. Yoona and Yuri in the middle seat each along side Jessica that sat centered, you could see her clearly as she took up most the room in the mirror as you looked back.

 

Jessica caught a glimpse of your eyes looking at her through the mirror. She stared back then shyly looked away pretending to talk to Yoona about something, anything to distract her from staring longingly at you. 

 

Your eyes finally fell back on the road.

 

“I’m so excited!” Tiffany squealed. “I’m so happy you finally get to meet my friends. I hope you like this restaurant also. It’s one of my favorite places to eat here in LA!”

 

“I’m sure I’ll love it. You all seem to have great taste when it come to food so I look forward it!” You gave a noticeable smirk to Jessica, alluding to her choice of dinner last night.

 

Tiffany didn’t notice but Yuri did.

 

You pulled up to the front of the restaurant next to a valet sign. Now you weren’t the type of person that liked to pay for useless things, especially things such as valet, why pay more for something you can do yourself. But that little part of your ego spoke louder than anything in your head. You wanted to flex a little having the girls with you so you splurged by forking over that little bit of extra money to have someone else park your car. 

 

The girls exited the car and made their way inside. The place was located in Santa Monica, it was a beautiful little brunch spot, that sat beach side. 

 

Tiffany walked in alongside Sunny leaving you behind as you exited the driver seat. “Here you go.” You handed the valet your keys. Jessica waited for you underneath the valet umbrella outside the front doors. 

 

“What?” You stopped in your tracks facing her.

 

She gave you a concerning look. “Are you okay?”

 

You shook off her question. “Yeah of course, why wouldn’t I be?” You started to walk past her.

 

She grabbed your arm. “You know you don’t have to act like a big shot, if somethings bothering you, you can tell me.”

 

She must have sensed how nervous you were. And let’s be honest you were. This place was somewhere that you would never have come to eat, like ever. You knew that celebrities such as them must come to places like this all the time. You wished you could afford to pay for this meal, but you could barely afford a normal meal for yourself. You felt a bit insecure not being the type of person that made a lot of money. It was a dream come true to be here, about to eat with Girls Generation but you also never realized how small you would feel being with them.

 

“Jess?” 

 

She came up to your side. “Mmm” You looked at her. She must have known exactly what you were going to say without you having to say it. “I get it. Just think of it as a normal restaurant. It has food and a good atmosphere. Plus Tiffany and I will be here so don’t worry its just another place.” She grabbed hold of your arm and walked with you to join the rest of the girls.

 

The girls had a lovely table next to a big window that had a view of the ocean. The sun came in bright enough but not heavy enough to be bothersome to anyone. There were two seats left open for you and Jessica right along the window across from each other. 

 

Hyoyeon sat at the end, while Yoona and Yuri sat next to each other on the right side across from Sunny and Tiffany leaving the spot next to Tiffany open for you and an open spot next to Yuri for Jessica.

 

Looking over the menu made your stomach do somersaults. The prices were hard for you to comprehend, especially seeing the proportions. Jessica gave you a warm look of comfort and mouthed ‘it’ll be fine'.

 

Tiffany turned to you with a bright smile beaming in your direction. “What are you hungry for?” 

 

You pretended to have a hard time looking the menu over when in reality you were gonna go with avocado toast, because it was the least expensive item on the menu next to the water. “I don’t know, there’s so many good options here.”

 

“I know! The french toast looks so good, but the Eggs Benedict also sounds amazing.” You looked down. “They sure do.” Your stomach slightly grumbling from the thought of all this food that you couldn’t afford. 

 

“Wow look at this view!” Yoona happily said. “California in the summer is my favorite!” Sunny chimed in.

 

“Unnie we should go to Disneyland tomorrow!” Yoona asked Tiffany. 

 

“That’d be so fun! You think Taeyeon and Seohyun will go too!” Her smilie still beaming. How can she smile so endlessly? “Yah its no fair you all get to stay when we fly back later. Your lucky your filming so you can stay longer!” Yuri playfully pushed Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

That last bit caught your attention. Tiffany was staying to film something? 

 

Tiffany pushed her shoulder back, shushing Yuri while side glancing at you hoping you didn’t hear anything. You weren’t sure why she was keeping what ever she was filming a secret and it didn’t bother you, but the way she acted just now was a bit off-putting. 

 

If you want to compare it to something think along the lines of the most popular girls in school asking you to eat at their table, you do but then they start gossiping amongst themselves about you noticeably but still try to make it seem like they're not, even though you can clearly hear them and see them. 

 

In reality all Tiffany was trying to do was keep the girls from spilling anything about them being international singers. She didn’t want to jeopardize anything by having you find out that she was a celebrity. She felt like the longer you got to know each other like normal people the longer she had to figure out how to break it to you. Little did she know.

 

You had been quiet for a while pretending to look at the menu still, when all the other girls had clearly decided what they wanted already. You decided to excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. “I’m gonna go to the restroom, I’ll be back.” You left the table to find the bathroom.

 

Once you left, Tiffany scolded Yuri. “Yah! Don’t say anything about filming or our schedule!” Yuri looked taken back. “Y/N doesn’t know about any of that.” Tiffany gave them a pleading look.

 

“Bringing Y/N to a fancy restaurant sure doesn’t say anything at all…” Jessica sarcastically said. Tiffany clenched her teeth. “I just want to make a good impression.” Jessica sipped her lemon water. “Well if you brought me here, I’m pretty sure I’d date you too. Oh wait…”

 

This was the second thing that caught Yuri’s attention. Hyoyeon could see the tension building between the two Cali girls, but didn’t see why exactly. 

 

“So…what exactly are you doing?” Yuri asked with a serious expression to Tiffany. “If you want this to go somewhere, Y/N should know.” She looked at the other girls. “Right?”

 

Sunny got serious too. “If its not going to go anywhere then, don’t lead Y/N on anymore.”

 

Tiffany’s face fell. She didn’t want to be hit with the hard truth. You barely met, but she already knew she didn’t want to loose you. “How can I? What if Y/N doesn’t want to date a celebrity, what if, what if…I want this to work. I really do. We had such a long and beautiful conversation last night.”

 

Jessica took another sip of her lemon water and slammed it against the table. “Do you trust Y/N? Because if you do, you should trust that telling Y/N will be worth it. After everything tiff, please I know Y/N is like the most trustworthy person I’ve met, we’ve met.” 

 

Luckily, the waiter came by bringing Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon Mimosa’s. He relaxed the mood and took everyone’s orders. 

 

Yuri sat there quietly sipping her mimosa. She wasn’t sure that was going on exactly but she was sure Jessica’s outburst was more for herself than it was for Tiffany.

 

You made your way back to your seat, feeling a bit more relieved after giving yourself a little pep talk. As you saw the girls sitting at the table, you tried to remember what you would’ve been like if you were in this same position without having met Jessica or Tiffany. You would’ve been dying on the inside trying to find the smoothest way possible to approach them. 

 

Instead, you didn't have to live that fantasy because your actual life was better. You walked up with more of an ego boost now, smoothly sliding into the seat next to Tiffany, across from Jessica. You smiled at all the girls, realizing just how lucky you were.

 

The waiter came back with everyone’s orders. He placed Eggs Benedict in front of Tiffany. “Oh shoot, I didn’t order anything.”

 

Just then the waiter placed a nicely decorated plate of french toast in front of you. “Sir, I- I didn’t order-“

 

You felt a kick under the table. You looked to meet Jessica giving you a suspicious look. She quickly looked away joining Yuri in laughing about something Sunny did.

 

You smiled to yourself. What a nice gesture. Things were so much more relaxed. Your little pep talk to yourself was embarrassing but did wonders for your self esteem and Jessica ordering for you lifted the pressure of not being able to afford a meal here.

 

You slowly ate, savoring the taste. You don’t know what it was but that french toast was one of the best you’ve ever had. Damn Fancy places. You noticed Tiffany stealing glances at your food the entire time. You knew she was torn between ordering your meal and the one she actually ordered.

 

“Staring at it isn’t going to help.” You said this as you cut a piece of your french toast getting ready to place it on your fork. 

 

“It just looks so good!” You lifted the piece on your fork and placed it slowly in your mouth on purpose, knowing she was following it. "It is!'

 

“Wow.” you smirked at her. “Oh I’m sorry did you want a piece.”

 

“No, I just- No I have my Eggs Benedict, which is so much better.” she emphasized the last part.

 

You glanced at her knowing exactly what she was doing. “You know if you want a piece all you have to do is ask.” You cut another piece and slowly put it into your mouth again.

 

She did the same thing. She cut a piece of her food and slowly placed it into . She kept her eyes in your direction, making sure you were watching. 

 

“Just say you want a piece.”

 

She swallowed and let out a faint. “I don’t though.” 

 

You cut another piece but this time held it up near . “So… You don’t want this piece.” She furrowed her brows and gave you a look filled with pure seduction…well maybe it came off that way just to you but she leaned forward taking your fork into . She her lips, knowing she had your attention the entire time.

 

Hyoyeon fake coughed bringing the both of you back. Jessica eyed the entire scene in front of her with a certain darkness hidden behind her eyes. She crossed her arms and scoffed. Yuri was the only one that noticed.

 

Tiffany happily smiled looking every direction but yours. “Mine is still better.”  Shooting you a quick but childish look after commenting back.

 

After getting the table cleared you and the girls decided to walk along the beach outside the restaurant. Yoona, Yuri and Sunny acted like such kids. They were splashing each other with the water.  Sunny was the worst, she clearly had a knack for messing with the girls. Hyoyeon followed along side the other girls recording them on her phone.

 

You and Tiffany slowly walked next to each other. While a certain someone lingered behind watching you with closed arms.

 

“Hey Y/N”

 

“Yes.” You stopped to face Tiffany.

 

“I need to tell you something…Kind of important.” She looked nervous, her fingers fidgeting together. She looked at the ground letting the water hit the rim of her foot in the sand.

 

“Of course, you can tell me anything…” You smiled at her, trying to assure her that she could put her trust in you.

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Alright here is another chapter for you all! Again thank you to everyone that is interested in reading. I know I'm not the best writer, so it means alot to me to see how many subscribers this story has gotten!

 

Until the next update, hope you all have a great day!

 

-Taenyyulsic9!