Too suspicious to be good

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

Jessica stood up, dusting off the sand from her legs. She pretended to adjust her sunglasses, even though she was really just looking in your direction. As much as she wanted to admit that she really did like you, her actions showed different. Every opportunity that presented itself, she used to push you toward Tiffany. Because that was the right thing to do, right? She couldn’t steal you away, she couldn’t go down that path again.

 

“Quit staring. You trying to burn a hole through one of them?”

 

The sudden comment surprising her causing her to let out a loud dolphin sounding scream. She turned to the voice and saw Yuri standing at her side with her arms covering her ears. A small scowl on her face.

 

“Oh Yuri! Don’t do that! You scared me.”

 

She placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat racing from Yuri’s sudden appearance. Or maybe from something else. 

 

Yuri kept glancing at Jessica then at you and Tiffany, her arms now crossed across her chest. She had a hunch about something but wasn’t 100% confident in it just yet. “So, how did you meet Y/N again?”

 

Jessica shifted slightly in her place. “Oh, it was really random to be honest. We met at the hotel a few nights ago.” Yuri nodded along wanting her to continue with the story. “Then Y/N bought some snacks for us and I don’t know… Y/N is the kind of person you feel like you just know, someone that’s been your friend for a long time already, even if you’ve just met.” She said everything with a shy smile on her face, something she wasn’t even aware she was doing.

 

“Are you-“ Before Yuri could finish asking a counter question, Yoona ran over interrupting the two, which Jessica was thankful for. None of the other girls had really pestered her about meeting you before and Yuri questioning things made her nervous for some reason. If anything Yuri should be interrogating Tiffany, after all you and her were the ones that were sort of a thing, no one was sure yet since neither of you had said anything more about it, but she was sure at this point you two had to have established something.

 

“Hey! Manager called and wants us all to go back the Hotel so we can get ready for some interviews and meetings with the promoters of the concert.”

 

“Is Manager oppa coming to pick us up?” Yuri wondered. “No he just left with Tiffany, but we can ride back with Y/N.” Yuri just nodded again and walked away from both girls, heading back toward the restaurant. “Fine” was all the two could hear her mutter under her breath.

 

Jessica and Yoona followed after. “What’s up with her?” Jessica just shook her head, not knowing why Yuri seemed to be annoyed.

 

You were near the edge of the water helping Hyoyeon and Sunny try to write something out in the sand before the water came back up. They kept teasing you telling you to write faster because the water was coming. You didn’t get to finish since the water rushed around you soaking your shoes.  

 

“That was close, you almost finished it that time! Try again!” Sunny happily chirped at you.

 

You didn’t bother trying to get out of it, when the two older girls told you to write, you just listened not wanting to defy either of them. You worked faster this time around to write the message in the sand so they could take a picture of it, but when you finished and looked up you realized both of the two were gone. Looking around even more you noticed that all the members weren’t around any more. You must have looked like a panicked little kid that got left behind and lost because you did slightly start to freak out.

 

You phone started ringing. It was Jessica.

 

“Uh…Hello?”

 

“Where are you? We’re all back at the restaurant.”

 

You were a bit baffled that they all just decided to leave without telling you. “Oh. No one told me. But I’ll be there in a second.”

 

You hung up. You trudged your way from the beach back to the restaurant in your now uncomfortably soaked shoes. Worst feeling in the world is walking around in wet socks. You reached the front to see the 5 members all huddled under a large umbrella trying to stay out of the LA sun. As you reached the guy at the Valet he told you to wait a moment while he sent someone to bring your car around. Your car made its way back to the front and came to a stop right of everyone. You thanked the guy as you grabbed the keys from him and motioned for everyone else to get in. 

 

As you expected Jessica took the opportunity to jump into the front seat without Tiffany being there. Hyoyeon and Sunny sat in the very back and Yoona and Yuri sat in the center again. 

 

Once you parked in the parking lot of the Hotel the girls in the back got out first, while you and Jessica followed from behind slowly.

 

“So we have like interviews and stuff we have to do before our show tonight.” She thought about how weird it was to tell you this. Part of her had gotten used to hiding that part of their life but since Tiffany told you about them being Idols she didn’t have to hide that part any more. It made her feel good because you didn’t freak out or get star struck. In her eyes it made you even more trustworthy.

 

You noticed the look on her face. “What?”

 

She hadn’t realized she stopped talking. “What?”

 

“Nothing you just had this look on your face.”

 

“Oh. I was just thinking about how weird it was to tell you about the interviews and stuff. I mean yesterday you had no idea we were international celebrities and now you do.”

 

“Yeah…So, what does that mean? Are you gonna treat me different now because I know your secret?”

 

She stopped and stared at you before bursting out a response. “NO! Are you?”

 

You chuckled seeing her flustered. “No.” You gave a small smirk before pressing the button for the elevator. When the doors opened up you held your arm out for her to enter. “Celebrities first.” She rolled her eyes and nudged you with her elbow before entering.

 

You entered your empty hotel room and flopped over on the bed. The soft mattress and fluffy comforter was like lying on a bunch of clouds. As it should, you’ve had like little to no sleep in the past few hours. 

 

The girls had all left for the schedule they had, interviews and such. Most likely all for Kwon. Jessica told you that she’d keep you updated on coming to see their performance later. You didn’t want to get your hopes up, but you were still excited about it. You’d still never seen them perform live before so the thought kept the butterflies in your stomach fluttering. 

 

There was a ding from the side of you coming from your phone. 

 

From: Tiffany

Hey! Sorry I left so early. If I could I’d spend the entire day with you instead.

 

From: You

Hey :) Don’t even worry about it! I’m sure you have a lot of things going on. 

 

From: You

I’ll be here waiting!

 

From: Tiffany

Your so sweet! 

 

From: You

I try! Are you not busy right now?

 

From: Tiffany

I have a small break while we’re changing locations. 

 

From: Tiffany

The glamour of filming.. I’ll tell you all about it later!

 

From: You

I’ll hold you to that!

 

From: Tiffany

I promise! I won’t forget!

 

From: You

Okay! Better not.

 

From: Tiffany

I won’t. I keep my promises. But I have to go now. We just arrived at the location. See you later?

 

From: You

Absolutely! Good Luck!

 

You smiled after sending the last text. You didn’t know what you were gonna do for the rest of the day. You ditched your friends to spend time with the Girls Generation members, but now they were the ones ditching your for stuff they needed to do. 

 

You continued to lay back on the bed facing the ceiling. You decided that there’d be no harm in taking a little nap, so you let yourself fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

。。。。。

 

Wow! We actually reached 300 subscribers for this story! That's so much more than I ever thought! I honestly get nervous everytime I upload a new chapter so thank you to everyone that's subscribing and upvoting. Especially since I've been having a lot of writer's block for this story, but I'll be sure to do my best for you all. 

 

 

-Taenyyulsic9