Not everyone's a fan

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

Tiffany was outside waiting for Taeyeon and Seohyun. They arrived at The Grove to do some shopping and filming for their reality show The TAETISEO! Tiffany didn’t like the fact that the cameras for filming were everywhere, but she was excited that at least her and some of the girls got to be on another Korean reality show. These types of shows were really good for the group. Not to mention the fans loved it. What she loved about it the most was that she got to show two of her members around her home state a little more.

 

Seohyun was still getting some make-up touched up by the staff off to the side before the camera’s started rolling. Tiffany was talking to Taeyeon when her phone starting to ring, She got a call from Jessica who was with the other girls giving out press interviews for the convention.

 

“Tiff, guess what?” Jessica’s loud and excited voice echoed through the phone. It caught the attention of the managers and camera crew that were around her. Not to mention her other two members. Tiffany’s face got a little red from embarrassment. She moved off to the side a bit further away, to avoid anyone overhearing the loud girl on the other end..

 

“Could you be any louder Jess? Everyone here could here you.”

 

“Sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I got Y/N a backstage pass.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes got big. Filled with excitement.“OMG! Really? Your not lying?”

 

“Yes Tiff, I’m obviously lying….Come on! You know I’m just as excited as you.” She thought about it for a second. “Well, maybe not AS excited, but I want Y/N to come see us perform too!”

 

“Okay, sarcasm! Thank you so much Jess! How’d you do it?”

 

“Hey. I said I’d take care of it and I did. No questioning my methods. That’s a secret!”

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon were talking with the camera crew and one of the program producers, going over a few things. They needed all three of the members so Taeyeon motioned for Tiffany to join them. 

 

“I’m going to hang up first, were going to start filming again. Please let Y/N know for me. Bye!” She quickly hung up and hurried over to join the other two.

 

 。。。。。

 

A little over two hours had passed, and as unbelievable as it seems you were more tired now than you were when you decided to take your little nap. At least you could give yourself a pat on the back for not sleeping through the night. That would have been bad.

 

It was almost 3pm now and you still had some time before the concert was suppose to start. So you decided the first thing you needed to do was shower. You could figure everything else out afterwards.

 

The warm water rushing through the shower-head faucet felt so nice as it hit the top of your head, the water running down your body. It was soothing and relaxing. You stood there letting yourself take in this brief moment of peace. 

 

Everything that’s happened over the span of a few days had become so chaotic. It was alot more sneaking around than you ever thought it would be. And you weren’t even officially dating Tiffany yet. You made a promise to yourself once upon a time ago that no matter what, the next time you got in a relationship you were going to be honest, because you felt like that was a necessity. Tiffany trusted you enough to tell you about being an idol. And even Jessica put a lot of trust in you. But you, you lied. But was it that big of a deal to tell them about you being a fan? As long as you were the type of person that treated them right, it shouldn’t matter much. That’s what you kept telling yourself.

 

Bu this was one of those moments that you wished your two best friends were here for. They may not have been the best to seek advice from but they would still find a way to help you do the right thing.

 

Unfortunately, you had also been lying to them. About multiple things. Well maybe not lying necessarily,  more like keeping the truth from them. Which come to think of it wasn’t that much better either. So in that sense it was probably a lost cause. 

 

You finished getting ready, then sat at the edge of the bed with the TV running in the background. 

 

Your phone lit up. 

 

From: Jessica

Your backstage pass will be waiting for you.

 

From: Jessica

Thank me later! :)

 

You smiled at your phone. Jessica really did it. She sent another text with the time and exact location you needed to go to to retrieve the pass. 

 

 。。。。。

 

Girls Generation’s managers brought a bunch of food to the girls’ dressing room. After some time Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun came into the room, their filming for the moment was over. 

 

Tiffany plopped down on the sofa next to Yuri and Jessica. “Tough day shopping?”

 

Tiffany just gave the girl a small smile before sticking her tongue out at her. “Well you know how it is filming.”

 

Yuri chimed in as she was scrolling through her phone. “I thing we all know how that goes.”

 

“Oh you know what I mean. Jess, you and Krystal just recently did your reality show.” Jessica understood what she meant. After all these years of being in the Nations girl group they still weren’t used to having cameras on them all the time. Reality show camera crews were also much larger than having a videographer following you around. “Yeah I know, but the fans will love it! Don’t forget that!”

 

Tiffany sat up. “Of course not!” She scrunched up her nose then went straight for the food on the table in the center of the room.

 

Taeyeon came back into the room after talking with one of the managers in the hallway. “We’re going to do our rehearsals soon, right after CNBlue finishes, then we need to get ready to do the red carpet event.”

 

The girls nodded in acknowledgment to their leader. She took the empty seat Tiffany left open next to Yuri. 

 

Yuri was still a bit off. She hadn’t had a chance to continue her conversation with Jessica yet. There were too many staff members around for her to confidently bring it up again.

 

“I bet she’s on the phone with that person again.” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath to herself but Yuri heard it. She eyed the girl by the food, going through her phone.

 

“That person?” Yuri looked at her with a questioning look. Taeyeon looked back realizing Yuri had heard her. “Oh…uh their new friend, I don’t remember the name.” Yuri just nodded knowing exactly who she was referring to. “How was breakfast?”

 

“It wasn’t bad. The other girls seem to like Y/N just fine.” Something about the way she said it, hinted something to Taeyeon. “And you?”

 

Yuri hesitated. “I - I don’t know. I think Y/N may be trouble.” Taeyeon’s eyes perked up. Yuri grimaced a bit not knowing if she should let Taeyeon know the other thing that happened after breakfast, but she knew it shouldn’t even be a question. So with a big breath of air she told her. “Tiffany told Y/N about being an idol.” Taeyeon turned sharply at the girl. “What? We haven’t even talked about it as a group yet. She should have made sure we were all okay with it first.”

 

Yuri knew she was right. This was someone that the girls didn’t know and being an idol was a big secret to let loose. It wasn’t something that just affected Tiffany or Jessica, it was something that could affect all of them. 

 

Taeyeon was about to confront Tiffany about it but a staff member barged into the dressing room to let them know that they were on stand-by and they should head to the stage.

 

The other girls happily followed after, heading over to the stage to do a run-through of their performance.

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

 

Well, looks like not all the girls are fans of you.... A little bit of drama coming I guess...

 

Just wondering, since this takes place in 2014, I know Sooyung didn't attend Kcon that year, but should I still include her or should I keep it to where she is still filming her drama. I haven't really menionted her in the story but wanted to know what you all thought!

 

Also did anyone else watch Jessica & Krystal and The Taetiseo back when it first aired?

 

-Taenyyulsic