Spotted Together

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

We had just gotten back from dinner and Nightly activities. Just 5 of us, the rest had decided to stay in or do their own thing. I knew Jessica was staying in and sleeping, that girl loves her sleep, so I thought I would bring her back some food. Getting out of the van I saw a familiar pink hat leaving the hotel, I was about to call out to her but that's when I saw you, running after her.

Y/N? Did I miss the moment you two became friends or something...You denied dinner with me, but decided to run off with Jessica at this hour? Was I wrong to think that we had a connection....Do you not feel the same about me? Do I not compare?

 。。。。。

It was crazy to think that this beautiful woman sitting next to you in your car actually asked you out to dinner. This type of thing would never happen to you, not even with a regular person. What in the world did you do to deserve this luck, to be seated beside such a person.

 

You tried your best to maintain focus on the road, but it was so hard because you wanted to soak in the moment. You kept stealing glances at your side, hoping at the same time that she wasn't taking notice.

 

You gripped the steeling wheel tightly. You were nervous to make any sudden movements or say anything stupid, but you could feel it getting awkward. Was she going to say something or should you be the one to say something first? You were clueless, you had no idea what to do being in this situation.

 

She looked stunning though with the street lights hitting her as you drove on. "I love your car it's so nice." 

 

Thank God she finally said something. "Thanks!" That was all you managed to get out. You went back to staring at the road. Was that really all I had to say...Quick think of something else. 

 

Your eyes started to roam around the car to find somehting to talk about...you stopped at the aux cord coming from your stereo.You reached for it and handed it to her. "Do you want to play something?"

 

She took it out of your hand and smiled at you. She plugged her phone in. Her eyes motioned up and down as she scrolled through her phone's music. Get Lucky by Daft Punk begins to play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5EofwRzit0&list=PLh6vppUwmWEMdp04u-tYABoDmgn9AX12n&index=6

 

You can't help but roll your eyes at the song, it seems like you hear this song on the radio constantly.

 

Jessica catches your little snicker. "Do you not like this song?" She had an adorable concerned look on her face.

 

"Oh, n~no It's okay, it's just played on the radio...all the time." You put emphasis on that last part. But really you didn't mind it this time. You actually wished you didnt say anything about it at all. 

 

"Oh what type of music do you like? I can change it." 

 

"No it's okay, I don't mind it. Really! I'm interested to hear what songs your into."

 

She gave you this strange look but continued to play her music throughout the car ride. "You know you still didn't answer my question. What music do you like?"

 

"Right..." You wished you could answer that honestly. All that went through your head was I love your music. "I like....pop music. I guess."

 

"You guess..huh? Who's your favorite artist?"

 

Oh god. "'Um..."SNSD. Sonyeoshidae. Girls Generation. "I don't have any particular favorites."

 

"Your a real go with the flow type person aren't you?" She was right, you actually were.

 

"I guess I am." 

 

"I like that about you." 

 

WAIT, WHAT? So she likes me? You could feel your cheeks turning red. Honestly you couldn't think of anything to say to that.

 

She was still staring at you. You could see from the side but you tried not to make eye contact at the moment. She must have been expecting you to say something back after saying that. You glanced at her then back at the road and then back at her. 

 

"I like your.....hat...It's pink." Wow....her hat really....of all things to like about her....you are great with words. World class. You turned away in shame staring at the road not making any eye contact with her again.

 

Could you really say you liked her back though. It seemed wrong to think of saying it out loud, especially with all that's happened with Tiffany.

 

She started laughing at your answer. Her laugh was so adorable with her hand covering as she did so. "Your sweet! It's actually Tiffany's hat."

 

Oh really. "She must like pink." Obviously. 

 

"Yeah she does actually, she loves it."

 

"Sorry about the hat thing coming out awkwardly. I guess I'm a little nervous."

 

"Don't be nervous. Especially with me. I want you to be comfortable around me. Kay?"

 

You nodded your head in agreement. "Okay. Can I ask you how your so comfortable around me already? I mean we basically just met." To be honest I'm not exactly sure I wanted an answer to this.

 

"You know I've been wondering the same thing actually. I guess there's just something about you that makes me feel like I can trust you. I'm not wrong am I?" She looked at you with an eager expression.

 

You felt touched that she openly admitted to feeling like she could trust you. You wondered if she has that many people around her she can trust, especially being who she is. "You can trust me." You said it with as much sincerity has you could, because it was true, you'd never mention anything to anyone, you wanted to have her trust and all the other girls' as well. 

 

She gave you a big smile. "I believe you. That's a really good quality to have....It also helps that my best friend happens to like you as well."

 

Her best friend...Is she talking about Tiffany? Does Tiffany like me? And there they go again, your cheeks must be bright red at this point.

 

"Do you like that? When people tell you they like you?" This question caught you off guard.

 

"What? What do you mean?"

 

"You cheeks.....they just turned red." OH MY GOD! HOW EMBARASSING, SHE CAN SEE.

 

You hung your head down for a second. "I had a feeling they were, I was hoping I was wrong. Sorry."

 

"Don't be. It's adorable! 

 

You let out a sigh. It's refreshing to hear her say that about you. 

 

Just then you reached the restaurant that she put into your phones GPS. It was a small place, open very late. Definetly some place you'd never know about unless someone brought you there. It makes sense, she wouldn't want to go somewhere she'd be recognized.

 

You put the car in park and turned the car off. You closed your eyes and let out a deep breath. "Can we start over, and push aside all the awkwardness that just happened?"

 

"What are you talking about that was all you." She let out a small chuckle.  She held out her hand. "Hi! I'm Jessica."

 

You let out a chuckle as well, happy she was going along with it. "Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Y/N."

 

"Pleasure is all mine." More giggles escaped that beautiful mouth of hers. "Is it working?"

 

"I think so." You nodded and smiled big. She's so wonderful you thought. 

 

By now you had gone through your meal and had been surprised by how much she ate. Contrary to what people think she actually ate alot....If she eats like this I wonder what Yoona and Sooyoung are like in person.

 

You had survived the enitre dinner not being awkward. Your introduction restart must have did the trick because your entire conversation had made it seem like you knew each other for a long time. You talked about where you both grew up, favorite hobbies, and all sorts of things. You really got to know her on a level you never imagined. You didn't feel like a lucky fan, you just felt lucky in general to be a person she could talk to.

 

It came to a point that she no longer felt like an idol to you, she wasn't Jessica from Girl's Generation, she was Jessica Jung a girl with big dreams and determination. 

 

It felt like hours had passed by.

 

"I'm so sad that we won't have that much time to spend together. I really love talking to you."

 

That hit you like a brick wall. They were going to leave soon. Did she really have to go back to Korea, couldn't she stay. "I know. You and your friends will be heading back soon right?"

 

She sipped the rest of her drink. "Yeah after tomorrow night's over."

 

You must have looked sad because she reached out and put her hands on yours.

 

You both shared this moment. Looking into each other's eyes. 

 

"Here's the check." The waiter put the bill down right by your hands and walked away.

 

Perfect timing, right? You reached for the bill, but before you could grab it, Jessica slams her card down. Damn this girl was fast.

 

"Are you sure? I can."

 

"No, don't. I asked you so I'll pay."

 

You could tell there'd be no use arguing with her because in the end you'd probably still lose. So you let her. But you were going to make sure to repay the favor before she left.

 

She got her card back and signed the receipt. As she tucked the card back into her purse she glanced back up at you. "It's done. Besides you already paid for my meal before."

 

"That was like $2." 

 

She rolled her eyes at you and walked off. "Come on."

 

And like before you trailed after her. 

 

As you both arrived back at the hotel. She made sure to adjust her hat and sunglasses before exiting the car.

 

You rode the elevator up together. It was a quiet ride since she spent the short ride up texting someone. As you got ready to exit you turned to her. "Well, I guess this is good night." You turned to walk away.

 

"Y/N." You stopped as you felt her pull you back. You embraced her and felt her arms wrap around your neck as yours did around her waist. "I had a great night, thank you."

 

She let go and the elevator doors shut. You thought to yourself, Justin would probably hate you right now, you just went on a date with the love of his life. What's worst is you didn't even feel bad about it.

 

 。。。。。

I could hear the lock on the door click open. She was back. It was a good thing I talked yoona into switching rooms with me.. I'm sure she won't mind at all sharing the room with Yuri for the night.

 

As Jessica entered and turned the light on she let out an ear shrieking dolphin scream, not expecting me to be seated in the middle of the her room at this time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

So....Tiffany spotted the two of you and was waiting for Jessica to return...what do you think will happen?

 

 

So....I bet you weren't expecting to get this close to Jessica. You may be wondering what happened to Tiffany and all the progress from before...right? You will have to wait and see what happens next.

 

Also thank you for the lovely comments. It has given me lots of motivation to continue the story. I really do hope your enjoying this, I am really nervous with this chapter.

- Taenyyulsic9