Late night get together!!!

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

"Hello." A tired and dried out voice answered.

Jessica whispered "say something."

 

"what do I say?"

 

"Here" Jessica shoved the phone in Tiffany's face.

 

"Hi!" Tiffany scrounched her face feeling embarrased. Getting the phone shoved in her face caught her off guard. She was impatiently biting her thumb waiting for you to say something back.

 

"Oh..Tif-f....." You stopped before you finished saying her name, looking at both your friends sleeping. You didn't want them to over hear you. You shuffled around the room until you got out into the hall. There was a lot of silence between you two. "Hi! Tiffany."

 

"I'm so sorry, you were sleeping weren't you. I-I didn't mean to call you this late." She shot Jessica an icy glare.

 

"It's okay, it's just sleep, not that important." Your voice still dried out. You were trying to wake yourself up. 

 

Jessica was leaning up against the head board watching Tiffany awkwardly try to talk to you. "mmm, uhm." Tiffany was flustered, feeling like she was interrupting you again. Jessica got fed up with the silence and grabbed the phone out of Tiffany's hand. "Hey!"

 

"Jessica?" Your voice sounded a bit more enthusiastic. Tiffany could hear the change and a sad look came across her face.

 

"Tiff and I were wondering if you'd like to join us on a midnight drive around the town."

 

The thought hit you, Tiffany and Jessica! You couldn't possibly pass that up. "Sure, right now?"

 

"Yes, silly! That's why we called. Only if your up for it?" Jessica said it in a daring way.

 

"Are you challenging me or do you just miss already" You were surprised at yourself for this response. 

 

"Maybe a little." She giggled a little. "So..."

 

"Meet you in lobby in 5?"

 

"You got it!" Jessica hung the phone up and sat up. Tiffany was staring at her from the side. Jessica's smile went away when she saw the look on Tiff's face. "What?"

 

"You sound so close already. What's the point of me going?" Jessica scooted closer to her and grabbed hold of her hand. "Y/N needs to get to know you and going out will do that. Trust me!"

 

LOBBY

 

You sat in the lobby sitting in the lounge area where you met them the first time. You were even more nervous this time, knowing that Tiffany would be coming with you as well this time. You were in a sort of dazed phase, after all you had barely just fallen asleep before they called you. You rubbed your eyes, hoping that you didn't look completely gross from just waking up. You had a coffee from the vending machine, hoping it'd help assist you by giving you energy.

 

The elevator dinged and you saw Jessica walk out first in a blue hoody with another light jacket over it. She yawned and looked tired as well but still managed to look flawless.

You chuckled at her cute antics and greeted her with a hug. "Are you sure YOUR up for this, your not too tired." You jokingly said to her. 

 

"Hey! I'm ready to go all night! You have no idea how often I have to go out after a long day." You both laughed together.

 

You turned to see another figure walk out of the elevator. She was in a pink hoodie with nice black shades covering her eyes. As pretty as Jessica was once you saw Tiffany, you couldn't stop thinking how beautfiul she looked especially in casual clothes.

 

She watched the two of you exchange hugs and stood there. When you stopped and looked at her all she could find herself doing was give you a smile. You did the same back. 

 

It was kind of odd. If there was anyone you would have wanted to be close to, it would have been her. There was some awkward silence between you two, at this point you just really wish you never yelled at her over the phone...serioulsy you were never going to let yourself live that one down. Aside from all that has happened you were happy she wanted to be around you tonight. 

 

"You ready to go?" Jessica chimed in cutting the tension. She was off to the side a bit, giving you a strange look.

 

Snapping back to reality you replied. "Yeah, let's go." You lead the two of them to your car out in the parking lot. Without fail Jessica jumped right into the passenger seat and quickly grabbed at the aux chord. You shook your head and chuckled at her antics. Tiffany slowly got into the back seat and watched her. She gave Jessica a small pat on the arm. "Yah! This isn't your car."

 

"Relax! Y/N doesn't mind." She looked at you waiting for a response. "Right?" 

 

"Of course not. I swear though, if you play..."

 

Just then Get lucky by Daft Punk comes on again.

 

"Sorry what was that. If I play what?" She was giving you a look of innocence.

 

"Nothing." She knew you wouldn't say anything to her. 

 

As you continued driving through LA you glanced at the rearview mirror stealing glances at Tiffany in the back. She kept to herself most of the ride.

 

You stopped at one of the beaches. 

 

"WAH! It's so pretty." The three of you walked up to the water. The girls were taking pictures by it with the lights of the city reflecting back and the pier not to far off.

 

The lights illuminated both of them beautifully. "This was always one of my favorite spots in LA."

 

You figured this would be a good change to get to know her, even if it was something you already knew. 

 

"Do you visit LA often?"

 

"I actually used to live here."

 

"Really, why'd you move?"

 

"Um....I had a dream and I chased after it. It involved me moving across the world."

 

The two of you had moved to the side to take a seat in the sand. Jessica was coming to join you to show you a picture she had just taken. She paused when she saw the two of you talking. She walked the shore to give you both some time together. 

 

"That's a big commitment."

 

She gave you a soft smile. "It was. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love what I do now. I just wish I could visit my family more often."

 

"It's gotta be hard to just up and move." She shook her head in agreement. "As long as your happy, then I think whatever it is your doing is worth it." She smiled super big. That eye smile!!!

 

"Thanks for the support!"

 

"Of course! Happy to be of service." The two of you laughed to yourself. Jessica finally joined in. She put her phone out and snapped a selfie of the three of you. 

 

"So both of you are cali girls, huh?" You gave them a look.

 

"And what's wrong with that." Jessica crossed her arms.

 

"Absolutely nothing. Just stating a fact."

 

"MmmHmm, okay sure."

 

As the three of you sat in the sand, you heard a phone start ringing. Tiffany started digging in her bag to retrieve it. "Ugh...It's Taeyeon." She whispered to Jessica. She answered, "Taeyeon-ah.." She walked off, towards the parking lot where you parked.

 

"Everything okay?"

 

Jessica was watching Tiffany walk off, but she turned back to you. "Yeah." She started to rub her arms. It was cold out, especially being near the water this late. You took off your jacket and wrapped it around her. She was surprised. "What are you doing?"

 

"You looked cold. Don't worry I'm not too cold." She leaned her head on your shoulder.

 

It was as if it was by instinct that you wrapped your arm around her as well and leaned into her.

 

Tiffany walked back from the parking lot to see you two cuddled together in the sand. She couldn't help but notice that you two looked like a couple. She was a bit hurt seeing you two like this. 

 

"Jess." Jessica looked back to her and saw the look in her face. She immediately moved away from you and got up. "We should get going." You got up as well. Tiffany walked back to the car without waiting for the both of you.

 

Jessica followed but stopped to wait for you. She gave you your jacket back. "Thanks."

 

The drive back was quiter than before. You could feel the tension, but you were completely missing the reason, you really had no clue to what might be wrong. 

 

Once you got back to the hotel, Tiffany went straight inside. You stopped Jessica in the lobby. Tiffany saw the two of you as the elevator closed on her. 

 

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jessica looked like she didn't know how to answer. "Um...yeah, it was probably just the call. We probably shouldn't have been out this late."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry."

 

"It's not your fault, trust me."

 

The two of you rode the elevator up together. You made sure to let Jessica out first. As she left you grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back. You weren't sure why. Your brain wasn't thinking, your body just did it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You kissed her. The elevator doors closed and you went down to your floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

So.......here's an update. Please don't hate me for this!!

 

Oh my gosh. This was an interesting chapter with a bit of a twist. Wonder how Tiffany feels and how Jessica is going to react to this. 

 

Our OC is in quite a pickle with their feelings. What's going to happen as the concert and weekend come to a close?

 

Sorry for taking so long to update. I'm super nervous about this chapter. Hope your all still enjoying. I will try to update more.

 

-Taenyyulsic9