Bad teacher

Seventeen Blossom

We ran out of the shopping mall as fast as we could and we reach a nearby park. The both of us sat down on a bench to catch our breath.

"Mr-Do- W-Why are you-here?" I asked and I tried catching my breath. Kyungsoo too was trying to catch his breath and couldn't answer my question.

A few minutes later after we got our normal breathing back, we stayed quiet.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo broke the silence for the first time and I turned to look at him in awe quietly before he continued, "I've been wanting to ask you if you're okay ever since the incident this morning but I couldn't. I couldn't because I was afraid."

I remained quiet and stared at him.

"After that day, I kept thinking about it. How did I end up hurting you, I kept thinking and thinking about it until I realised something." He explained sincerely with his gentle and calming voice, "I admit, at first you're just a burden and I really did want to keep our lives separated but somehow I kept getting involve with you. Slowly, I started thinking about things like Have she eaten? What food does she like? Is her ankle recovering? Where is she? Did someone made her angry? Why did she gave me that face? Why is she crying again?"

"When you cried in front of me for the first time, you really shocked me. I thought I was going to have a hard time living with this girl, she cried even when she eats but you know, your face looked so cute when you were eating the food i made and I really wanted to teased you, I don't even know why." He gave me a small soft smile, "I was seriously mad at Sehun for scaring you, I told his teacher to give him extra homework and I was really worried when I saw your ankle, I wanted to protect you, and I don't even know why."

"When you broke my photoframe, I was seriously pissed. I was thinking how can you be so rude to barge into my room as and when you please, I can't deal with you but when I saw the food you ordered for me that day I decided to forgive you already because you wanted me to be happy when I reach home that's why you order them to eat with me."

"When you weren't home by eleven, I got worried and panicked." He chuckled, "I even called your father, and that's how I found you drunk and you were crying again. My heart sank every time I see you in tears, and I don't even understand why. I hate seeing you cry." He sighed, "You were so stubborn that day and I seriously wanted to just get you home because it was so cold outside, I didn't want you to get sick since your ankle was already hurting you so bad."

"That morning before the family gathering, the first thing I woke up to was your panda face. It was so funny that I had to go back to my room and laugh. It was cute, I don't know why every time you do something weird I find it cute." He smiled again, "When you stood up for me during the gathering, I was so touched and grateful. When you said the two word my husband, my heart beat raced. I didn't know those two words could affect me so much. When you told SunHwa about the accident on my neck, I was shock and I was thinking How can she say something like this? Isn't she embarrassed? Because I am."

"You know when you asked me about SunHwa, I was shocked because it doesn't even seem right to me."

He paused a little as if he was hesitating and a few seconds later he continued.

 

"My mother was suppose to be the first wife of the chairman now but she couldn't give birth at that time hence the chairman married a woman of a rich family and they had hyung. The chairman loved my mother hence I was born as an illegitimate child under his official wife and few years later my mother passed away, hyung really do love me as his brother and I was grateful for that. Then Sunhwa came, they were engaged ever since young that why SunHwa loved me too just like hyung. She replaced the mother position in my heart and hyung replaced the father in my heart."

 

So he didn't like SunHwa? My heart started dancing on its own again..

 

"When you ate during lunch with JooHyuk, I didn't like it. I felt sour. I was thinking, how can she laugh so happily with him and she is so miserable every time she is with me. Yeah, JooHyuk was handsome and tall, he is nice too. I was jealous but I didn't know, I didn't want to admit to my feelings because you're a student and my morals wont allow me to. So that day when you cried again, I thought this time maybe I am the one that could make you smile instead but I screwed up. My heart beat really fast when you hugged me, and I was controlling myself to not hug you back but I guess I have no self control. I wanted you to be in my embrace and I didn't want to let you go but when you pulled away I was a little sad inside. Then I got fed up when you praised JooHyuk so I used my teacher excuse again. I thought that you really fell in love with him and even until now. "


"When you said that I was being fake to you, I couldn't tell you these because I was confused too. I've never felt this way ever in my life. That is the reason why I apologized. I don't want to tell you that I am sincere even when I myself am confused about it, hence I thought a lot these few days. I missed talking to you, I missed your smile."

"When I knew someone bullied you, I was furious. How dare someone touch you without my permission, how dare someone threatened you how dare they bully my YooJung. Even though you're not mine but I can't help but think that way."

"When I heard you was going on a date with JooHyuk, my body decided to follow you. I know its really childish but I was scared that you might fall for JooHyuk even more than you already did."

"You came into my life and made me experience things that I've never experienced before, made me experience new emotions and feelings that I've never experienced before. I want to experience more things with you."

"Even though you might hate me even more than before, even though I will never be the person that you like but I just want to tell you that I am sincere and I truly care about you. Even before I realised it, I fell for you. I really like you Kim YooJung." Kyungsoo confessed while looking into my teary eyes.

 

I stopped breathing. I almost passed out in happiness. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me or these was all just a dream.

 

"Did you just tell me you like me?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes I did." He replied.

Tears started streaming down my face and this time it was tears of joy definitely. 

 

"I won't say sorry for confessing to you but please don't cry.." He said as he felt a sinking feeling.

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

 

.

.

"I was so happy when your eyes told me you believe in me. I like you too, for longer than you think I did." I confessed with a big grin on my face as I threw my body at him once again and hugged him with all my might. He returned me the hug and placed his right hand on the back of my head, we stayed like this for awhile before i pulled away from him.

 

"Am I dreaming?" I asked as everything was so surreal to me, I felt like my heart was going to burst anytime soon and I didn't want to wake up from this dream ever.

"No you're not." He said with a small smile, "I really feel like kissing you now. Can I?" he asked politely.

"A teacher kissing his student?" I teased even though I wanted him to kiss me already.

"I guess am a bad teacher from today onwards." He said with a grin and I nodded my head shyly.

 

How can he say something so y omo~ I am going to faint!!!!!!!

 

The both of us exchanged gazes and slowly, he leaned forward towards me and our lips touched. It was so soft and sweet, I felt like I was going to explode when our lips meet.

 

 

My first kiss, my first love, my first heartbreak, my first husband, my first confession.

 

 

Finally we kissed and it felt magical.

 

We pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other shyly, his gaze then moved to my lips again.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked boldly.

"Wa, Mr Do you're so greedy." I teased and nodded my head with a grin.

 

I don't think I can ever get enough of this. I hope this moment last forever.

 

I am finally happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yoooooo a confession finally!!!

Thank you for reading this chapter! :-)