Chapter 2

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

g

"How was the trip?" Dahyun asked to her bestfriend after the latter got back home. "It was fine and I actually met someone," Tzuyu answered as she started unpacking her belongings that she brought to the trip.

Tzuyu then saw the shawl she bought the day she first met the fair skinned girl. "That's a pretty shawl!" Momo screamed with joy after seeing it.

"It is Momo considering that you liked it even though it's bot pink," Tzuyu gently agreed and kind of joke too as she gave it to Momo for her to look at it. "Now tell us something about the person you met," Momo said as she gave back the shawl.

"I honestly don't have anything to tell," Tzuyu answered to her friends and left the room with her dirty clothes. Since Dahyun and Momo are really intrigued they followed Tzuyu, "What do you mean by that?" Momo asked.

"I wasn't able to ask for her name but she has a boyfriend so she may be in her legal age," Tzuyu replied with a shrug. Tzuyu continued doing her laundry while Dahyun and Momo stare at her for a moment.

"But in our generation anyone can have lovers," Dahyun mumbled and Momo agreed with her. "But do you think you're older than her?" Momo asked again to go back to Tzuyu's story.

"I'm not sure she looks young so maybe she's the same age as I am," Tzuyu answered after she dried her hands with a towel. "Now let's go back upstairs so I could give you guys the gifts I bought from the trip," Tzuyu was ths first one to go since she's trying her best to avoid the topic about the girl she met in Jeju Island.

"Wait, I just realized that you're mentioning a girl," Dahyun said in realization.

"And what's with that?" Tzuyu asked as she grab a paper bag from her luggage. "Nothing really but you once told us that you may be biual," Dahyun answered with a shrug.

"It will be very weird if you're thinking that I like the girl I just met," Tzuyu sighed, she opened the paper bag she previously took and got four shirts from the bag.

"I hope you guys would like these," Tzuyu then gave them the shirts she bought. "Thanks for these!" Momo smiled at Tzuyu friend after receiving the presents.

"Have you guys applied for the next semester?" Tzuyu asked to the duo who are still looking at the shirt Tzuyu gave them. "We did," Dahyun simply answered for them.

"Oh, really? When?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief, how could she not when her friends left her to enroll alone. "Yesterday, Momo and I were really bored so we decided to apply," Dahyun replied and tried to an aegyo (which she awfully failed) so Tzuyu won't get angry at her and Momo.

"Why didn't you guys wait for me?" Tzuyu whined at her two older friends. "We didn't know you haven't applied for the next sem, that's why," Momo answered as she playfully rub Tzuyu's head.

"Don't worry, we could come with you tomorrow so you could apply but I heard the blocks are limited now," Dahyun cheered Tzuyu and the latter smiled with joy.

_______________

"Mina are you done yet?" Sana asked to her friend since she's been waiting for her for hours. "Yeah, I just need to find some paper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter