Chapter 12

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school gave us a long weekend so my parents decided that we should go to Jeju, just to enjoy the summer heat for the last time before fall starts. Also so that we could have some family bonding since we haven't spend time with each other for a long time now.

"Mr. Park told me what had happen to you and Jinyoung," Dad said as we eat our lunch, more like brunch. I almost choked on my food because I know they'll get angry at me for breaking up with  the guy they really favor.

Although to my surprise they gave a response I never expected I could hear from them. "I wish you could have told us that the two of you decided to end things so me and your dad could've been there to comfort you," Mom said.

"I thought you'll get mad," I answered and tried to have eye contact with their somehow intimidating eyes. "I got mad at the fact you didn't tell us personally," Dad replied and wiped his face with a napkin. 

"Mina it may seem like that we favor Jinyoung so much but it's because he makes you happy, he's a good guy and is walking on the right path, he's even going to the US to take his masterals," Dad said and I feel comfort after seeing his warm chocolate eyes that reminds me of someone so dear but also feels anxious as I can sense that they still want me to get back to Junior.

"Dad and Mom please just trust me on this," I finally said and they both sighed. "We will but I hope you're making the right decision we don't want any trouble with the Park family," Dad replied and I simply nodded.

"Hun, Mr. Lee called me saying there's a sudden meeting," Mom said while holding her phone. Both my parents look at me for understanding as they have to leave me alone for their "meeting" when it's supposed to be family time for us. 

"Go, I'll just roam around while you're gone," I told them and tried to show a smile even though all I want to do is sulk. "I'm sorry dear, we'll try to be back before dinner," Mom said and kissed me on the cheeks. "Ms. Choi will be assisting you if you need anything while we're gone," Dad said and finally kissed me goodbye too. 

 We weren't even able to finish our food and they're gone already. I should just head back to our villa and probably enjoy the day all alone.

_____________

After changing to my beach clothes I went out and roam around the beach. Jej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter