Chapter 6

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to say  Minaring?" Junior asked to Mina gently. He knows what Mina would say but he's hoping that it will still change. 

 

"When are you leaving?" Mina gently asked to Junior. "I'll be leaving in two months," he answered. "You know, Nayeon unnie talked to me a month ago and it helped me a lot with my decision," Mina suddenly spoke after a while of silence. 

 

"Junior, I love you, I really do, we've been together since our 1st year in highschool and even before that we're bestfriends. You managed to stay with me  even though your family move from places to places everytime. But this time, everything is different, me going with you to the US is very different, it's not just our relationship being talked about here but also my future," Mina bowed her head after seeing Junior's reaction, his eyes shows how scared he is  if Mina says no.

 

"I told you many times that I want a simple life but also a free one, even if I go with you to the US and study there, we both know I wouldn't actually use it since I'll be tied with you and I honestly don't want that," Mina paused for a while and when she was about to continue,  Junior lifted Mina's face and placed his finger on her lips while his other hand held Mina's right hand.

 

"I know from the start that you wouldn't come with me and I understand that. It's better if we end things right now than ending everything we had bitterly once I really have to leave," Junior said which made Mina's tears to fall. Mark wiped it away and kissed Mina one last time.

 

"I'll see you around Mina but for the meantime, it's better if we stay away from each other," Junior let go of Mina's hand and walked away.

 

_______________

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

 

I saw it all and I don't know how I will feel about it. Mina and I doesn't even know each other that much but I'm longing to hug her, to ease whatever pain she's feeling and stay together with her until she regains her strength back.

 

I hid somewhere w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter