Chapter 11

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's P.O.V

 

"What's with the frown?" Sana asked as she sat beside me in the soccer field. "I'm just wondering why some certain person is ignoring me," I answered as I stare quite far.

 

"Maybe you guys have a problem that you haven't realized yet," Sana replied and opened a book, reading books while chatting together has been a habbit for her. "I doubt that, we were fine the last time we talked," I argued.

 

"Sometimes people fight not because of what they last talked about and instead from what they hear about the other person as they are far away from each other," Sana answered and it made me think. 

 

Why would others talk about me? And what is it that Tzuyu has to stay away from me? 

 

"I didn't do anything bad for the public other than breaking up with Junior and I doubt that it will be the cause for the person to stay away from me," I told her and frowned again.

 

"Maybe they're the one who has a problem, maybe they don't want you to know their problem. Or maybe they just really want to have some space," Sana answered. 

 

"But---"

 

"Mina, stop thinking too much. Give that person some time to talk to you. If they don't, it's their lost not yours so stop frowning and read me this book," she handed me the novel she was reading and I accepted it.

 

"Alright, what chapter are you already?" 

 

_____________

 

Sana's P.O.V

 

I wanted to spend my long weekend with someone rather than just staying at my home without anyone to talk to. I decided to message Mina and tell her to come over here but she said her family's having a trip somewhere for the weekend.

 

Since Mina's the only friend I really know I don't who to message next. Then Dahyun came up to my mind, we bacame awkward after her sudden confession and mine too but we still stick together. Mina's not being herself since her break up so I let her do her thing while Dahyun's there to make me feel fine.

 

I sent Dahyun a message about my invitation and she replied immediately, agreeing to my offer. I texted her my address and she said she'll be here in 30 minutes. 

 

After I received her reply, I decided to prepare myself too. I just wore casual clothes since I don't have any plans in what we will do but having these clothes will fit for  any activity unless we do something formal which I completely doubt.

 

"Ms. Sana, a guest has arrive looking for you and she said her name is Kim Dahyun," A maid told me after I finished dressing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter