Chapter 7

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's P.O.V

 

My head hurts badly, I must have cried a lot. I decided to open my eyes and saw nothing familiar. What happened to me? Where am I? Wasn't I supposed to be at the rooftop of our school?

 

"You're in my apartment, well not really mine, I share it with two other friends but we have different rooms," a tall girl came in holding a glass of water.

 

"Here, have some water," she handed me the glass of water she was holding and I took it without any hesitation. "Thanks," I handed ger the glass back and she placed it on the side table beside the bed.

 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu by the way, a freshman in the same University where you're currently studying," Tzuyu smiled at me. "Why am I here, Tzuyu-ssi?" I asked to her politely even though it seems like I'm older than her.

 

"I was planning to have some air there when I saw your unconcious body at the rooftop so I just decided to bring you here, I don't really trust the clinic personel in our school, and please just call me Tzuyu," once again she flashed the cute smile of hers.

 

She's realy cute and she seems nice and a very warm person. 

 

"What time is it?" I asked to her since I noticed that it's dark already from the window in her room. "It's already six in the evening, do you want me to sent you home?" she answered and help me stand up.

 

"No thanks, I have to go back to school since I need to meet up with someone there and I already took too much of your time," I declined politely but she looks like a person who wouldn't back down that easily. 

 

"I insist Mina unnie, I have a car so I'll be able to go back properly but I'm pretty sure you don't have yours, walking around at night is really dangerous for a lady like you," she insisted and I'm honestly really tired so I just agreed to her rather than arguing.

 

 

______________

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

 

I left a note in Dahyun and Momo's room before I left our apartment just in case they look for me. "The apartment you and your friends own is really spacious," Mina said as I closed the door of our apartment.

 

"Our parents gave it to us as a gift when they learned the three of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter