Chapter 5

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dahyun stop isolating yourself and eat lunch with me since Momo's not around," Tzuyu playfully told the older girl while they walk their way to the cafeteria. Tzuyu picked Dahyun up personally from her classroom and it of course took a lot of attention from her seniors. 

"Momo's right you know, you don't know Sana that well to call what you feel for her as love," Tzuyu added and gave Dubu a dubu(tofu).

"Eat, it will make you feel better," Tzuyu gave Dahyun another pair of chopsticks and they shared Tzuyu's lunch together.

"Do you know where Momo is?" Tzuyu asked after a while of continous eating. "She's in the library, she said she have some kind of test that she need to take in a couple of days or weeks," Dahyun answered.

"Are you telling the truth? Did Momo just skipped lunch for studying?" Tzuyu asked and her shock expression shows really well.

"Yeah, she said it's really important she even exageratedly added that it's for her future,"

"Is it the entrance exam for the University of Tokyo she's studying for?" Dahyun simply nodded to Tzuyu's question and continued eating her meal which is supposedly, Tzuyu's.

"How's her and her girlfriend by the way?"

"Tzuyu, you're asking nonsense questions, you just saw them last week eating in a restaurant remember?" Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows since Tzuyu was never like that. She talks like a different person, her actions are quite not Tzuyu-like since the morning, very polit and curious like a kid.

"Tell me honestly Yoda, what's bothering you?"

"Mina, Myoui Mina's bothering me,"

"Huh? What did my friend do to you?"

_____________

Sana's P.O.V

Finally, after 3 hours of pure classes I could eat now. Mina said she'll be doing something else be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter