Chapter 13

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"H-hi!" I greeted Mina trying not to sound so awkward after avoiding her for some quite time now. She flashed a weak smile at me before proceeding to greet the others.

"Mina unnie!" Chaeng greeted with twinkling eyes that made me want to throw up. "Shut up Chaengie! You don't sound cute at all," Dahyun said, obviously annoyed by Chaeng's actions. 

"Guys that's enough, our ride has finally arrived," Jihyo cut them off. A yacht owned by Jihyo's family has just arrived so they could go island hopping.

"Awesome," Sana said in awe and Mina did the same, since it's the first time the two learned Jihyo has a yacht. "Let's go!" Jihyo said excitedly but Nayeon was the first to rushed off together with her Momoring followed by the No Jam brothers.

"You four coming?" Jihyo asked to the other 4 who was left at the shore. "Yeah," Dahyun responded as she look at Mina and Tzuyu who was stealing glances at each other but too shy to actually talk. 

"Unnie, we should go ahead," Dahyun said and pulled Sana with her as the latter was also looking at the other two. 

Mina and Tzuyu was then alone together as the others were already boarded. "Hey," Tzuyu greeted yet again to the older girl. "Haven't heard of you in a while," Mina greeted back, still sulking about the fact that Tzuyu's ignoring her.

"Yeah, I was quite busy," Tzuyu lied and Mina's not a fool to  know Tzuyu's lying. "You sure it's not because you're avoiding me?" Mina asked again.

"Huh? What are you saying? Why would I avoid you? It's not like I have something to hide from you so, of course not I'm not hiding from you," Tzuyu declined quite strongly.

"Ya! Love birds save that for later!" Nayeon called for Mina and Tzuyy. "Dubu said she'll be the captain if you guys still don't board!" She continued.

"We should probably go," Tzuyu said and was the first to board, Mina silently followed with her head bowed.

_____________

"Those two are so complicated," Momo mumbled as she hug Nayeon from the back. "They are," Nayeon agreed and gently rubbed her lover's arms that is wrapped around her. The two are on the boat's deck watching Mina and Tzuyu who was probably trying to talk to each other.

"Good thing we're nothing like that," Nayeon added. "We're so lovey dovey, even before," Momo smiled and look at the beautiful sea they're sailing. They're really happy to be on this trip considering the fact that Momo has been so busy for the exams she'll take. 

"Momo promise me that this will never end," Nayeon suddenly said and faced Momo to meet the latter's amazing eyes. "I promise Bunny, I'll try my best to stay by your side till the end," Momo answered returning the gaze Nayeon's giving her.

On the other side of the boat the other 5 are arguing in who should be the captain. "Unnie, I want to be the captain," Dahyun said and pouted, kind of trying to show her aegyo.

"Dahyun-ah, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter