Chapter 4

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina's P.O.V

"Mina, go sit down," Mom gestured me to sit and noticed the forced smile she showed. "How's your school Jinyoung?" Dad asked as we eat the appetizer of our meal.

"It's good but I might finish this semester really early since the university I got in wants me to be there months before the actual opening of classes," Junior answered politely.

What does he mean by that?

"I bet you're really busy!" Dad exclaimed with a chuckle afterwards. "I am, in fact I don't think I would be able to take Mina out this weekend," Jinyoung laugh awkwardly and I can feel that he just said that so he could get away from my questioning eyes.

Why didn't he tell me he'll leave even before the semester ends?

I lost my appetite after what happened so I had to excuse myself from them. "Dad, Mom, I'm not that hungry so I'll go ahead now." My parents were confused, but they let me leave anyway, they enjoy their Junior's prescence too much!

I head to my room and jumped to my bed right after I got into my room. "He , he's pathetic, I hate him to death!" I screamed to my pillow. "You really are Myoui Mina even if you're angry, trying to be calm and proper," someone behind me said.

"What do you need Nayeon-unnie? And how did you even get here?"

"I came because I knew you'd be panicking like this after dinner and the maids let me in eventually," she answered and sat beside me.

"Did you know about it?"

"Nope, I just felt that you'll be upset with Junior tonight so I came and besides no one's in my house. Momo's also busy with her friends to care about me this moment," she played with my hair like what she does all the time.

"What should I do?"

"As your selfish bestfriend, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter