Chapter 8

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you yesterday, Mina?" Sana asked to me just after I exited the car. I think she waited for me at the main entrance of our building. "I had to do some important things and I was quite unlucky to have a phone that has no charge," I lied to my bestfriend.

 

I'm not ready to tell her about what I and Junior came to be. I can't tell her that the person who I was with for 4 years is just going to be part of my memory. Even though Junior said that we just need to stay apart from each other for a while it obviously means that we'll never talk to each other again. I know him more than he knows himself and he knows me more than I know myself.

 

"You broke up with him," Sana mumbled as we walk. And here's another person who knows me really well. "You don't have to lie, it's pretty obvious but what I'm actually wondering is why aren't you crying?" Sana added.

 

"Maybe because my love for him was long gone?" I whispered since I don't want others to know that their 'favorite couple' has parted their ways already. 

 

"I know that Mina, you don't love him anymore I get it. But if you're the real Mina you will cry because of guilt, but you're not," Sana replied as she faced my side. "Who were you with last night? What did he do to you to make you feel better?" She asked and made me face her.

 

"I was alone," I bowed my head so my guilt for lying will lessen. "If you don't really want to say it then I won't force you, now let's walk faster we're already late," Sana said and I soon heard her footsteps, I folowed it soon.

 

But I'm actually also wondering what that freshman do to me? What did Chou Tzuyu do to make feel less quilty?

 

_______________

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

 

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" Momo asked me after she passed by my room. "I don't have class until lunch," I mumbled and burrowed my head under my pillow.

 

"Lucky you, I'll go now and make sure to lock the door before you leave but I think Dahyun will come back before that," Momo replied and closed the door of my room for me.

 

I want to see Mina, but I don't think she'd like it. And even if I'll go to see her, what in the world will I say? I don't want to look stupid in front of her. I need the Tzuyu that I was yesterday, she was brave enough to bring Mina here.

 

I groaned in frustration and decided to  just roam around the campus. Our apartment complex isn't that far away from the cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter