Chapter 14

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Couples! We're here so get your down already!" Jihyo announced to the three "love birds." SaiDa are probably in their room doing God-knows what, NaMo on the deck flirting and MiTzu on the top deck just hugging each other while looking at the horizon.

"We should also really start finding our other halves," Chaeyoung positively said to Jungyeon and Jihyo. "Or maybe let's just ignore them because they're making me want to puke," Jungyeon said and dragged the Baby Tiger away before she could see NaMo kiss.

After hearing Jihyo's loud announcement, Dahyun was the first to go out of her and Sana's shared room. She's still upset but Sana made here feel fine after they went to their room. Sana asked her to sleep with her so that she would forget what happened earlier. Sana then followed her with a bright smile, excited for their adventures.

On the NaMo side, Nayeon didn't want to go since she just wants Momo all by herself (What a selfish bunny). But Momo said she also needs to spend time with her friends since she's been missing out a lot with the other two because of her upcoming test. Nayeon agreed but she asked Momo to kiss her first and the younger agreed without any hesitations.

Tzuyu was the first to let go from the hug after she noticed that the others are already going down. "We should go Mina unnie, we don't want to miss the fun!" Tzuyu gleefully said to the older girl. Tzuyu then held Mina's hand and led her down.

"I think we need to make some rules here," Jihyo said after noticing that their group is a mess since the couples are in their own rainbow world while, Jungyeon is trying her best not to puke and Baby Chaeng is witnessing the couples flirt.

"I agree with that, please make the first rule as no flirting," Jungyeon pleaded and Jihyo understood her pain. Her eyes are also sore with all the sweetness and gayness she's been seeing. The three pairs remain quiet, although NaMo was cool with it SaiDa and MiTzu are blushing on the sides because they're being recognized as couples even if they're not. 

"Okay first rule no flirting," Jihyo finally decided, Jungyeon is happy as hell and Chaeng is fine with it but she's low key disappointed since she's actually having fun watching a love-story live.

"Second rule, let's divide ourselves into three so we could do some team building or something," Jihyo said afterwards. "I'll divide the teams in where you wouldn't be able to flirt," Jihyo followed.

"So the first team will be Dubu, Chaeng and Yoda," Jihyo said the first team. The members of the team are fine with it and are even jumping excitedly. Soon the second team was announced, "Momo, Sana and Mina." The three members are doing weird dances after their team was decided probably because of excitement but Momo is still hoping that the teams will be reshuffled so she could be with Tzuyu and Dahyun or Nayeon alone. 

"The other two will be with me," Jihyo finally said. The last three also did weird dances led by Jungyeon. "Okay guys we should stop now," Tzuyu tried to stop them since people are looking at them weirdly especially the foreigners. But they still continued to dance although Chaeng and Mina stopped already. 

"They are not with us," Chaeng said as she followed Mina and Tzuyu who already walked away. "Remind me in how they became our friends again?" Tzuyu whispered to Mina, the latter not knowing the answer simply shrugged.

"Hey wait for us!" Sana screamed. Chaeng, Tzuyu and Mina bowed their heads ashamed of the Japanese girl's actions.

____________

Their first activity is surfing. Tzuyu, Mina and Jungyeon knows how to surf so they have a task to to teach their team mates how. "This would be hard with this grandma!" Jungyeon exclaimed of course Nayeon smacked her head as a response.

"It's weird how Tzuyu knows how to surf but is not really good with swimming," Chaeng commented from the side. "I learned it from my brother I guess?" Tzuyu shrugged holding two boards one for her and the other for Chaeng, as if it isn't heavy as hell. "You're really daebak!" Dahyun smiled. 

"You are too Dahyunie~" Sana said from behind. Jungyeon almost hit Sana with the board she's holding. "Yah we said no flirting!" Jihyo scolded her jokingly.

"Huh? I am not, I'm just saying she's also daebak," Sana said innocently. She looks so adorable that some foreigners stopped walking just to look at her. "Okie now unnie let's run along," Dahyun said and dragged Sana away. 

"Didn't know Dubu is possesive!" Momo teased, Dahyun glared at her. "Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut," Momo said and did a gesture of zipping her lips. The nine young ladies continued their walk with a lot of teasing and clumsiness.

"So what do we do now?" Nayeon asked as she placed her board on the sand. They reached the shore in no time and is now ready to learn. "First you guys need to learn the positions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter