Chapter 15

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I usually leave author notes at the end of the chapter but I have something to say and thought that I should say it in the beginning of this chap. So first, I want to apologize for leaving you guys for a month without telling you why, it's just that these past few weeks I've been really busy with stuff and also I'm stressed with life. Also I do writing for fun but nowadays I just feel so down and words couldn't come out from my brain and therefore I couldn't write for you guys. I can't promise to give you guys continuous updates since I'm still upset and I don't even really know the reason why but anyway I present to you Chapter 15.

_______________

Tzuyu's P.O.V

It's Monday and we're back in Seoul. Students are back to their boring and tiring lives, that includes attending classes and doing a bunch of homeworks given by professors.

Speaking of classes, I'm running late for my first class. That mean Momo didn't bother to wake me and Dubu before she went out, good thing Dubu's 1st class is around noon.

I reached my classroom panting and out of breath. I don't know where I left my keys so I had to run to get to the campus, good thing my dorm building isn't that far.

The prof is still not here which is great since I'll be able to keep my record clean. I'm really proud of myself since my record is really clean since grade school, I was never tardy nor absent.

"Morning Tzuyu!" Seulgi greeted me as I got to my seat which is the furthest seat in the back. I only smiled at her since we're not close and I made it clear last time that I don't want to make friends.

"You're quiet again I see," Seulgi mumbled and I simply shrug. "Want to hang out with me and my friends?" She asked again this time I shook my head. I can hear her sigh before she focused in front, our professor is finally here.

Class went on smoothly, no one got called to stand up, my prof didn't notice that Seulgi is dozing off and it also ended quickly although he gave us an assignment that needs to be done by pair.

"I e-mailed to you guys who will be your partner so just check it, I'll see you class next week," he left  after that. Once he's gone I opened my e-mail to check my partner's name.

Kang Seulgi

"Hey partner!" she greeted to me once I look at her side. "H-hi," I greeted back. This will be a long week.

_____

Momo's P.O.V

Class just ended and it's lunch time. I'll grab some with Tzuyu and Dahyun too if the latter's at school already. I'm humming a song that I'm not that familiar with while putting my stuff in my bag.

"Ms. Hirai," a man in black suit called me as I got out of the room. "Please come with me, your father wants to see you immediately," He continued.

"I can't come with you right now, classes are on going and who are you?" I replied to him, quite surprised by his sudden invitation. "Forgive me Miss for not introducing myself, I'm Kim Kibum but please just call me Key," he introduced himself.

"And Miss your father said he really needs to see you, it's urgent. His health is really weak but he refuses to take medication, he says he needs to discuss confidential topics with you first," He then explained. 

"What? You should have told from the beginning!" I tried to calm myself down but a lot of things are in my mind right now. "Bring me to the airport and explain this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter