Chapter 10

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're so stupid," Momo said to Dahyun after hearing out what the latter said to her and Tzuyu. "And dramatic, why do you need to stay away from her?" Tzuyu added as she look at her dramatic friend.

 

"Like, she let you like her or love her, either way of the two let you have feelings for her and that's not normal," Momo used a "rich kid" accent as she rolled her eyes at Dahyun which made Tzuyu chuckle and annoy Dahyu. "But she said she'll never entertain me," Dahyun frowned.

 

"Bro, we know she would eventually say that, this scene is so common by the way, we all know what the ending will be like. Letting you have feelings for her is a sign that she's fine with everything and she'll like you back sooner or later you just have to stick up with her," Tzuyu said as she down beside Dahyun on the latter's bed.

 

"But she said she likes you," she motioned to Tzuyu and she felt more sad. "You know that Tzuyu likes somebody else, she's head over heels for Mina, she's even the reason why you and Sana met yesterday," Momo replied calmly.

 

"If you're scared that I'd entertain her, don't worry I won't, friends before anything else," Tzuyu said and smiled to the only Korean girl in the room.

 

"Now, we want you to talk to her tomorrow and tell her you'd accept her offer to be your friend," Momo said as she motions Tzuyu to stand up from Dahyun's bed.

 

"Or you could do it next week, everything's been fast and I think you're rushing things too much," Tzuyu said as she stand up. Dahyun agreed to what Tzuyu said and they left as soon as Dahyun lied down on her bed.

 

"Goodnight Dubu~" 

 

 

 

______________

 

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

 

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Mina but everything is going fine. Dahyun's feeling much better and she and Sana are now friends the two are even inviting me to eat lunch with them together with Mina but I always decline. I decline because I'm crossing the line I made. As for Momo, she and Nayeon are talking from time to time since Momo's really going to Japan soon. 

 

I'm on my way to class then my phone buzzed signalling me that someone messaged. It was from my Aunt Amber telling me to come over to their house on the end of the month to have dinner with them. 

 

I decided to reply later since I'm really late for my class but it's a sure yes anyway. Luckily, my prof isn't there yet when I arrived so I comfortly settled myself down.

 

Then my classmate suddenly arrived inside, it was Seulgi. "I just came from the faculty room to run some errands and Mr. Kim said he couldn't come because he need to attend some urgent meeting," she said and most of my classmates rejoice while some groaned in annoyance because they woke up early for nothing. 

 

I just decided to leave quietly like how I usually do when Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter