Chapter 1

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu Chou just arrived in Korea from Taiwan a month before school begins and she decided to spend the remaining days of summer vacation in Jeju Island like what she usually does whenever she arrives in Korea. A week after, her flight is already booked and she's ready to leave again.

"Dahyun and Momo unnie I'll be leaving now. I'll be seeing you in a few days!" Tzuyu informed to her house mates before leaving the apartment. It's not Tzuyu's first time in Korea but she's still impress with everything she sees there and there's still a lot of places she needs to visit so it's quite normal for her to be excited whenever she visit places to places.

She rode a taxi to Gimpo Airport for her flight to Jeju. She immediately checked in and soon she was on her way to the plane. It wasn't a new thing for her that the plane she's riding is packed because Tzuyu always go to Jeju during winter or summer season since it's her only free time.

The flight wasn't that long compared to the flight time she took from Taiwan to Korea last week. She wasn't that tired either so after having her hotel room key she started roaming around the Island.

Tzuyu rented a car so she could go around freely but she did not leave before she made sure that her camera's with her. Tzuyu always make sure to bring her camera with her whenever she leaves so that she could take pictures of anything she thinks is pretty.

While driving, Tzuyu notices shawls being sold close to the shores of the beach and she wanted to see them. All of it was pretty for her but something really caught her attention it was a blue shawl with beads and all those pretty stuff on it. She was about to buy it but she realized that she had left her wallet in the car and she has to get it first.

When she came back she saw another lady looking at the shawl she likes. Tzuyu was quite taken a back with the the stranger's beauty but after recovering from the shock she decided to take a picture of her. And as Tzuyu looks at her shot she realized that the blue shawl can also be seen in the picture.

Suddenly, a man came closer to the pretty lady. "Junior look at this, isn't it pretty?" Mina showed her the blue shawl but Junior put it back to the rack and pulled Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter