Hot Sugar too

Sparta and Ace

 

 

She tapped her fingers on her tablet. Impatiently and frustrated,  ok, she was informed that “Hot Sugar” will be filmed as every man dream but still did not prepare her to see the full music video. She frowned, then sighed.

 

Who was she to ask why he had agreed to the idea. All his best friends were there, and she was just one of his many co-workers, he mentioned the scene to her too. Jealous burnt within her, slowing consuming her. She had a restless night with nightmares he going out with all the different women in the MV.

 

That only made her morning after a terrible to start the day, not to mention it was a filming day. Having dreamt about him been fickle had her really pissed off with him, and to see him again in today filming, she really did not know what she would do. She got dressed and makeup put on as usual, but she was less friendly as she was not in her best mood. Even when the rest of the running man appeared, she just politely acknowledged them. When he finally appeared on the scene, greeting everyone cheerfully before stopping beside her. “How’s your day?” he asked as usual.

 

She wanted to just kick him, better bite him, but she really had no reason too. She bit her lower lips and ignored him, not trusting herself to speak or look at him, in case, she would just let go of the green eyes monster raging in her.

 

He took her silent treatment in, not knowing what he had done to offend the usual happy woman. He lingered a little while longer, but sensing he was the cause of her discomfort, walked away crestfallen. He had so much wanted to talk to her, to hear how she felt after listening to his latest turbo music. He tried to keep his mood up during the filming, apparently, she did too but only to return to her shell when there was a rest. His eyes followed her, longing to know what had he done.

 

“What did you do to Ji Hyo?” Jae Suk whispered into his ear suddenly. He jumped slightly, his tanned face turning slightly pink.

 

“Ya..” he could only manage to utter. “I did nothing.” after he collected his wits.

 

“You did something, she was obviously angry with you and somehow we were implicated.” Jae Suk observed wisely. “Go tell her you are sorry,” he advised, like a married man to another.

 

“Sorry for what,’ Jong Kook asked, his logical-self wanted to know why was he sorry.

 

“Ahh… no wonder you are still single.” Jae Suk said, shaking his head in disbelieve and walking away.

 

“Wait .. “ Jong Kook was still as confused, if not more. What did he have to say sorry, he wondered. Would she feel better if he does, he pondered.

 

“So what have you done.” Haha sat beside him and asked him. This time, he jumped higher, his heart pounded and his ears turned pink at the tip.

 

“Nothing…” he answered back. Haha gave him an “are you sure” look.

 

“Yeah. I am sure.” suddenly he flared up, ‘Come on, I was the last to come ok.”

 

“But you already offended her  before you came.” Haha was sure of it. “Bro, you must have done something.” with that Haha strolled away.

 

What was wrong with them, he thought, he was sure he did not do anything…. Yet.

 

“Come on, it ok to admit you are wrong.” this time he was expecting it.

 

“I would if I know what is it.” he said filming.

 

Suk Jin looked at him in surprise. “And I thought you are a clever one.” Jong Kook watched the eldest walked away. He gave the younger one a glare, and the three of them stayed far from him.

 

They finally finished the whole recording. He was still without a reason, she was still angry with him. In the midst of recording, he decided to listen to the married men. He asked his manager to book a fancy restaurant. He quickly washed up and waited for the pretty woman.

 

Ji Hyo was still angry but she had seen him looking at her with a pair of sorrowful eye, she felt her anger melting away. At the end of the day, her anger was no more.

 

‘Hi there, pretty one.” she heard his tenor voice, and it sent shivers up her spine. She could not help but giggle.

 

“Hi there, yourself. She replied.

 

A big grin spread onto his face. The storm that was brewing within her was gone. “Do I have the honor to invite this pretty lady for a dinner tonight?” he asked in his most gentleman manner.

 

“I don’t go dinner with strangers.” she acted Haughtily, eyes half closed as she was saying the words. She was flirting with him, her voice turned y and so was her body language. She sashayed away gracefully.

 

“Baby, I am no stranger,” he said lowering his voice. He was flirting back. “Follow me and you will see,” he muttered huskily as he gently caught her hand.

Her eyes widen, this was a side of him she never saw before. “Well, how I am sure you are not the big bad wolf?” she asked timidly while blinking her eyes flirtatiously.

 

He was bewitched by the woman before him, How can anyone be innocent yet so sensuous at the same time. His throat felt dry, “it for you to find out then.” he replied, his voice totally husky now.  “Pick you up at seven.”

 

“Ok,” he let go of her hand, she turned and blew him a kiss. She then quickly disappeared into the car, her face was all red. She did not know what had gotten into her, maybe she wanted to show him she was better than all those young model.

 

His face was even redder, in fact, his entire body turned red as he caught the flying kiss. He was grinning like an idiot now, hoping the kiss meant something more. He could not wait to see her again tonight, as he rushed off to prepare himself for their first date.

 

He picked her up near her house, she was still not used to co-workers anywhere near her home. He thought it would be nice if he could pick her up at her place as her boyfriend, but obviously, he had never crossed the mark .. yet. But he wanted to be her boyfriend, and this was his goal. He leaned against his car, waiting for the pretty but strong woman patiently. Finally, he saw her, all dress with white. Her face just had a touch of makeup, her long hair fell softly framing her petite frame. He felt breathless, he could not breathe at all.

 

She saw him relaxing against his car, his usual sleeveless and Bermudas was replaced by a simple white shirt and black pants. She opened her eyes wide and just keep staring at the handsome man as she felt attracted to him like a piece of magnet to metal. She did not know how but she was by his side in an instant.

 

Jong Kook caught a whiff of her flowery perfume as she approached him. He had to clear his throat. “Hello there.” he managed a shy smile.

 

“Mmm Hi ..” she was embarrassed as well, this was the first time they dressed up to the nines with just only the two of them.

 

He opened the car door, and she slid in gracefully. He smiled and proceeded to get to his seat and drove off to the restaurant. “The food should be good, I searched and asked around and this seems to be a good pick for a lot of people.” She was touched he did it while busy filming.

 

“Thanks.” she did not know what else to say, just then his new song “Hot Sugar” started playing on the radio. Her happy mood was immediately drenched, her brows started to knit together. Jong Kook noticed the change in her mood as soon as the song was played, he wondered why the song had caused her unhappiness.

 

“Ji Hyo..” he called her softly.

“Yes, Oppa.” she answered as she tried to keep her jealousy under control.

 

“Are you angry with the song?” he asked, timidly, afraid of the answers she might give would break his heart somehow.

 

She turned away, “No, Oppa, you are thinking too much.” but it was obvious, she was lying.

 

“You hate the song?” he tried again.

 

“No, Oppa. It's really nothing. How about we listen to something else.” she suggested, trying to avoid the topic.

 

She hated the song. he confirmed. He wanted to know why but he lacked the courage to pursue the matter.

 

The trip was then filled with an awkward silence, Ji Hyo blamed herself for the cause of it.Jong Kook was chiding himself for being like an idiot.

 

At last, they reached the restaurant, Jong Kook behaved like the gentleman he was and he got out of the car quickly to open the door for Ji Hyo. They entered the restaurant and entered a private dining area which Jong Kook had requested. The waiter passed them the menu and they just ordered the chef’s  recommendation.

 

Both of them trying hard to find a topic, the usual easiness they had shared was not to be found today. Jong Kook decided to apologize, “I am sorry for making you angry.” he paused briefly before continuing. “And also I am sorry the song did not please you.”

 

She was staring at her own fingers, did not know what to do next. “No .. technically you did not make me angry and no it not the song that I was not pleased about.”

 

“Then what was it..” he asked curiously.

 

“It.. “ she felt a wave of red spreading from toes towards her face. She looked up and got caught by his intense gaze and she just blubbered out “It the MV that was offensive. You had to be surrounded by those bikinis girls?”

 

“But I had told you it was a men’ dream right? I meant that was the concept of Hot Sugar.” he tried to clarify.

 

“The girls are just too exposing.” she clammed up, starting to feel the jealousy filling her up again.

 

“Yeah, everyone was pleased to do that video.”

 

“You too?” she had to ask. “You too like bikinis girls?”

 

“Ji Hyo, I am a man too right. It was nice at first,” he saw her turned away in anger.”but.. like the lyrics, I am waiting for someone actually.” he had to tell the truth, hopefully, to cool her down.

 

Her heart skip a beat, he had someone he liked. She bit her lower lip so she could control the waves of unhappiness now welling up instead.

 

“I don’t whether she even like me, “ he looked at her intensely, maybe this would be the last time he would see her like this, he felt his heartbreaking, however, he just want to tell her his feeling he had for her. “I love her a lot, from afar from near. I know I could only be her oppa but I am ok with it. Really. As long as she is happy, I am happy. I would do anything to make her stay happy.” he could feel tears reaching for his eyes, he looked down, so even there were tears in his eyes, she could not see it. He whispered softly, “So be happy ok, Ji Hyo.”

 

She barely heard the last sentence, “Can you repeat the last sentence again?” Hope was making a breakthrough in the midst of the unhappiness. She hoped she had heard him correctly.

 

He stood up, he could not repeat himself. “I sorry, I need to go to the gents.”

 

“No, oppa” she grasped his hands. “What did you say about me to be happy.”

 

“I want you to be happy.Ji Hyo,” he repeated himself as she wished. He could not deny her of anything anyway.

 

“Why?” she had to ask to make sure.

 

“If you are happy, I am happy.” he repeated again.

 

“Why?” she asked again, hope raising again.

 

“You are a very special person to me, Ji Hyo. I would do anything to make you happy.” he turned to face her as if this would be the last time he would see her this near.

 

“Really anything?” she confirmed again.

 

“Yes.” he said firmly.

 

“Then you will court me till I say yes.” she replied haughtily.

 

“What?” it was his turn to be baffled.

 

“You heard me, court me till I say yes.” she repeated.

 

“Court you?” she nodded her head. “Until you say yes to …” he took a deep breath. “To be my girlfriend.” he could see her face turn red.

 

Yes,” she agreed with him. His heart soared to the skies.

 

“You mean I can court you.”

 

“Yes, but the courtship will not be easy. I will not make it easy.” her eyes narrowed. “You had made me grieve too much, make me wonder what happened to my charms.” she poked her fingers into his firm chest. “You had made me wait too long.”

 

He grinned like a fool, “ok. It's my fault for being a fool. My lady.” he pulled her into his arms, he lowered his head and she closed her eyes automatically.

 

If in his arms make her on fire, his lips make her melt. He gently his lips pressed against her, savoring her warm and soft lips against his. Her lips tasted like honey to him, he just wanted to taste more of her.

 

His warm kiss was first gentle then it turned demanding, but yet, she just wanted more. This was the feeling to be his girlfriend. His tongue requested entry and she let him in, her tongue welcomed him and they get acquainted with each other.

 

She ran out of breath first, her breathing turned heavy. He sensed that and let go of her regretfully. She remained in his arms, listening to his study heartbeat. “I am sorry I let you waited so long, Ji Hyo. I will court you till you agree to be my girlfriend.”

 

“And stay away from those bikinis girls.” she added, no she was not jealous.

 

He chuckled. “I would rather see Song Ji Hyo in bikinis.”

 

Hi, You!!” she playfully smacked him on his chest.

 

“Ji Hyo, don’t worry, no other girls could replace you in my eyes. There is only one person I rather me in this world and it's you.” Jong Kook whispered into her ears. “I love you, Ji Hyo.”

 

She looked up into his eyes, ”I love you too.”

 


Hello there, I am back with a new inspiration. Hopefully you like it. I have a few stories i written half way, but could not continue till i have a better idea. hope to see you soon