Extra: Yoo Si Jin and Mrs. Kang

Descendants of The Sun Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

I feel like this chapter is needed before they officially married, just like my mother did when I was about to get married 9 years ago, she spoke to my-soon-to-be-hubby so I think I can relate that to Si Jin.

As always, thank you for the comments and subscribes :)

Extra: Yoo Si Jin and Mrs. Kang

Yoo Si Jin was in his office, in front of his computer, and dealing with the paperwork. He might look busy, but inside he was both happy and nervous. Happy because he would get married in two months and nervous because...well, every man would feel that way. He ignored the married remarks from his colleagues, including Sergeant Choi, the member of Team Alpha who already got married. For Si Jin, it was the thing he would experience it alone with Dr. Kang.

It was at that time, the phone on his desk ringing. He picked up the phone without looking away from the monitor.

“Salute.”

“Salute, sir. This is Sergeant Do Jeong Su. There’s a woman looking for you at the lobby, sir.”

Si Jin stilled.

A woman?

“Dr. Kang?” That was the first thing who came into his mind.

“No, sir. It’s not Dr. Kang.”

The Major went silent before finally rose from his seat. “I’ll be right there. Salute.”

With quick strides, he walked out from his office to the main lobby, wondering who was looking for him.

Ji Young? No, that was impossible. He already made everything clear with her.

So, who was it?

He stopped on his track when he saw who she was.

Si Jin blinked.

“Mrs. Kang?”

Mrs. Kang, Dr. Kang’s mother, smiled when she saw him and walked closer.

“Mo Yeon wasn’t lying when she said you look handsome on your unifrom,” she said making the Major blushed.

“It’s really nice to see you, Mrs. Kang. I just don’t expect you will come to the base,” he answered.

Mrs. Kang smiled warmly. “I’m sorry if this is too sudden, but can we talk?”

Si Jin looked concern. “Is there something wrong?”

She chuckled and patted Si Jin’s shoulder gently. “No, nothing’s wrong. I just need to talk to you. I’m afraid since your wedding day with Mo Yeon is getting closer, there’s no time for that.”

Si Jin smiled. “Let me ask for permission first, Mrs. Kang.”

The Major quickly return to his office and asked for a leave from his superior. He had 4 hours time and Si Jin thought it was enough. He quickly returned to the lobby and took Dr. Kang’s mother to nearby coffee shop with his car. Si Jin was curious on what Mrs. Kang would want to talk to him.

Was it about Dr. Kang?

Or was it about him?

He knew their relationship was one of a kind, a soldier and a doctor, dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter