Extra: Yoo Si Jin and Shin Ji Young

Descendants of The Sun Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

I’m curious about Shin Ji Young. In the drama, there’s no mention about her anymore after Si Jin and Mo Yeon are officially in relationship. In reality, the chance for Si Jin to meet again with Ji Young highly could happen. As for myself, they both need closure because Si Jin is going to get married. However, he needs to come clean with Ji Young.

As always, thank you for the comments and subscribes :)

Extra: Yoo Si Jin and Shin Ji Young

Fighting with a knife, he could do it.

Shooting the target, he also could do it.

Rescuing the hostage, he definitely could do it.

The one thing that made Major Yoo Si Jin felt like a newbie was planning his own wedding. He’d just found out there were a lot of things that needed to be prepared. The venue, caterings, and mostly the wedding dress. Since he would wear his service uniform, he could eliminate one of his to-do-list. And with the tight schedule both him and Dr. Kang had, the preparations were passed to Dr. Kang’s mother. Si Jin would definitely invite all the soldiers in the base (whether or not they could come for not all of them had off duty day), not to mention his superiors and some people from the Ministry of Defense. As for Dr. Kang, her colleagues from the hospital were on to the guest list. And that alone causing a lot of headaches for both of them. His fiancee even joked if they could just elope. As interesting as that idea may seemed, Si Jin knew he couldn’t do that for the army tradition forbad him to do so.

Dr. Kang’s visit in the base sealed the deal among the soldiers that he was not single anymore. Many of them praised his fiancee’s beauty which made him scowled, and the rest were amazed a civilian, mostly a doctor, of all people, could tie herself to a soldier. And that one thing made Si Jin proud to himself. If only they knew how he fought for her and to win her heart. The story itself was just like winning a war.

The General, although made him a man with history, was surprisingly cooperative with him. Myeong Ju’s father didn’t give him mission abroad, just a lot of paperwork, and asked him if he wanted to have two days off a week so he could prepare for the wedding, which Si Jin accepted gratefully. He just wanted to contribute as much as he could before he could be send abroad again.

On Saturday afternoon, Si Jin visited a flower shop to buy flowers for his fiancee. He would come to Dr. Kang’s place for another discussion for the wedding. The doctor herself was having morning shift and it would end late in the afternoon so Si Jin thought he could give her a surprise. He was just stepped out from the flower shop when a voice called him, which made him froze on the spot.

“Yoo Si Jin?”

The Major blinked and slowly turned to see a woman stood not far from his spot. Suddenly, Si Jin felt his body went two degrees colder.

He still remembered the woman.

The one who caused him and Dr. Kang had a slight argument in Urk after a parcel came for him from Shin Ji Young.

Yes, that was her.

Si Jin wasn’t lie to Dr. Kang when he told her Ji Young was cute behind the glass door which separated them when the M3 virus spread, causing him to worry Dr. Kang was infected. And now, Ji Young herself stood in front of him with bright smile.

“Oh gosh. They said you were dead. You’re alive!” the woman, Ji Yong, squealed and suddenly hugging him, making Si Jin with his quick reflex, leaned away.

Ji Young froze a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter