(Part 1) Kang Mo Yeon and General Yoon

Descendants of The Sun Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

Well, I don’t know if a civilian can visit military base just like that, but since DOTS itself a drama with military theme, let’s assume Mo Yeon can visit the base with Si Jin. Besides, her fiance is special, right? Being the golden boy of the general.

Okay, let’s get into the story...

Kang Mo Yeon and General Yoon (part 1)

Dr. Kang Mo Yeon was having a night shift again. She had no particular reason why she loved it. Perhaps it was became habitual after she thought Si Jin was dead to occupy her mind. And now, when he came back alive, promoted to Major, she still taking the night shift.

“You still here? Don’t you have a home and boyfriend?”

Mo Yeon only blew a breath in annoyance. She never liked Dr. Kim. Not before or after she had a boyfriend. And after Dr. Kim met Si Jin, she was more irritating. The fact that Si Jin was a good looking aside from being a soldier, Dr. Kim often hinted she was more beautiful than her and that, she could have a soldier boyfriend too. Mo Yeon almost rolled her eyes to that.

“Yes, I’m still here, and yes, I have both home and fiance. Just shut up already,” Mo Yeon answered in annoyance while showing Dr. Kim her engagement ring.

“Tsk...tsk...it’s a shame. Do you think your fiance will be happy to be neglected?”

Mo Yeon rolled her eyes when Dr. Kim mentioned fiance and quickly left the lousy doctor to the main lobby only surprised to find Si Jin already walked in with his green uniform. Mo Yeon blinked. It had been a while for her seeing Si Jin with his uniform.

“Si Jin?”

The Major smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Hi. I come here after work. You have night shift again?”

“Um...yes. I’m sorry, but I can switch shift tomorrow. It’s really nice to see you, by the way. Mostly with your uniform. I guess all people here know why there’s a soldier visiting hospital regularly.”

Si Jin chuckled. “Well, Haesung Hospital is special for a certain Major.”

“Aiisshhh...”

And that moment was ruined by the presence of Dr. Kim.

“Oh, hi there. We meet again, Mr. Soldier,” she said with cheeky grin, playing with her hair.

Mo Yeon only blew a breath while Si Jin smiled knowingly. Learning from past experience,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter