Extra: Yoo Si Jin and General Yoon

Descendants of The Sun Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra: Yoo Si Jin and General Yoon

It took Si Jin a month until he could return to work. During his absent, Special Forces had three missions abroad with the new captain to lead them. And now, when he got back, folders and files piled up on his desk. He just didn’t know which one was better; had to handle the mission with his gun or had to do the paperwork.

After his injury and being treated again at Haesung Hospital, all soldiers in the base finally aware about his engagement to Mo Yeon. It was not that he didn’t want to make it public, but being in Special Forces meant he had a limit on sharing his personal life. Sergeant Seo and Liutenant Yoon of course the first of the few persons who found out. And then, his father and of course, Mo Yeon’s mother. Si Jin still couldn’t believe sometimes that he finally could ask the woman of his dream to become his wife. Mo Yeon was really hard to get, and harder to impress. And as their relationship progressed, she finally embraced herself as the part of soldier life.

Si Jin still remembered about Mo Yeon’s conversation with his commander at the hospital. He didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but Mo Yeon’s voice alerted him and by instinct, he rose from his patient bed, pulled out his IV, and crept into the door. He was proud of his fiancee for defending him and prouder when she mentioned both of them keep each other alive. His heart full with love for the pretty doctor. General Yoon was right. She should have joined the army.

And speaking about General Yoon, Si Jin wondered if Liutenant Yoon’s father knew about his engagement. In the army, gossips and news traveled fast. For years, he was in the General’s favor of becoming his son in law. But apparently, both Si Jin and Liutenant Yoon never had feelings for each other. The General’s daughter already set her eyes to his former second command while he would tie himself with a doctor, a civilian. General Yoon already met Mo Yeon when they were in Urk, but at that time, their relationship had just begun. Si Jin felt relieved General Yoon already asked him about how he felt for Liutenant Yoon before his relationship with Mo Yeon went deeper.

So, he didn’t appear to surprise when the General summoned him to his office two weeks after he returned from his sick leave.

“Salute, sir. Major Yoo Si Jin,” Si Jin greeted the General formally in the office after lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter