(Part 1) Kang Mo Yeon and Team Alpha

Descendants of The Sun Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

This by far the hardest chapter of the snippets. I typed, re-typed, and typed again to make the story believable. For Mo Yeon to meet Team Alpha is very rare occasion since Special Forces needed for high level situation (except in Urk when they are just the common soldiers and when they rescue her from Argus). A lot of scenarios playing in my mind and then, this chapter is finally done. I hope you all like it. As hard as it is for me to write, Mo Yeon and Team Alpha will entwine eventhough their jobs are across from each other. This is also the final chapter of the snippets before we continue to their life after marriage.

OC is Captain Lee Joon Ha, the new Captain of Team Alpha. You can imagine Kim Jeong Hoon as the Captain.

As always, thank you for the comments, upvotes, and subscribes :)

Kang Mo Yeon and Team Alpha (Part 1)

Mo Yeon was still remember the time the Director sent her to Urk as a punishment. She resented it, but apparently Fate had another plan. In that country, she met again with Si Jin. Looked like the red strings of Fate entwined them and that also made their relationship grew stronger. So, she shouldn’t be angry when the Director sent her again to Urk on one month and a half prior to her wedding.

No, she wasn’t angry because this time it was the request of Urk government.

And yes, she was angry because why all of this time when she was about to get married, for God’s sake.

The Urk government specifically asked the medical team which dealt directly with M3 virus and her name was on the spot.

She couldn’t say no because this was her job as a doctor and the part of the oath she had taken.

Since Urk was still unstable from the former civil war, she and her team will stay at the Korean military camp, just like the previous when she was leading the medical team as volunteers. She would be happy if Si Jin was there just like before, but she knew he was not. But, the one thing she knew, he must have known she had to go for he suddenly knocked on her door at 10 pm when she was about to go to bed.

“I know I shouldn’t have just talk to that Director,” Si Jin suddenly said when she opened the door while the Major was just waltzing in, just like he did after he was released from the hospital.

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re going to Urk?”

Mo Yeon sighed. “I just knew this afternoon. I wanted to tell you, but I’m afraid you’re busy. I’m going to tell you first thing in the morning.”

Si Jin blew a breath and sat on the couch on her living room.

“You should have seen my face when I found out you will be leading a small team to Urk.”

“Well, how was your face? Was it the same when you found out I’m the leader of the volunteers in Urk?”

Si Jin smiled a bit nostalgic and pulled Mo Yeon to sit next to him. “It was the same, but the feelings are not. Back then, I was nervous, and now, I am worried.” He looked at her closely. “Who will go with you?”

The doctor shrugged. “Maybe the same as we first had our volunteer duty in Urk. Dr. Song must go because he was the one who did the small research about the virus. I’ll have a small meeting tomorrow to discuss it.”

Si Jin only nodded.

Mo Yeon pursed her lips. “Is Team Alpha in Urk too this time?”

The Major leaned on the couch. “This is not United Nations’ mission, but still risky. For now, they will go only to protect you and your team, disguised as the common soldiers.” He looked at Mo Yeon. “I’m sorry, but I can’t go there the same time as yours. I will follow you the next week. You’ll be there for two weeks, right?”

Mo Yeon nodded.

“Actually, it’s not my responsibility anymore, but when it comes to you, I just can’t. I asked the General to give me permission to go to Urk.”

“Hmmm...” And then, she looked at Si Jin closely. “So, who is the captain?”

Si Jin looked back at Mo Yeon. “Captain Lee Joon Ha. You’ll see him when you arrived. Team Alpha will go to Urk before you do.”

“I see.”

Si Jin held Mo Yeon’s hand. “Please, be careful.”

Mo Yeon smiled and caressed Si Jin’s cheek. “Don’t worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter