Chapter 8

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It's been two months since hit the stage and MAMA already passed. The girls, unfortunately, couldn't attend the event along with the other YG artists. They being completely ok with it would be a lie since they did sulk for a bit, but news that they were going to SBS Gayo Daejun with two members performing along side other idols for colaborations made missing MAMA a bit more easier to get over, "Rosé, you'll be doing an acoustic performance with TWICE's Jihyo and EXO's Chanyeol."
    "Yes!" She mumbled under her breathe, loud enough for only Jisoo (who was next to her) to hear.
    "And Lisa," Lisa looked up and met eyes with him, "you'll be doing a street dance collab with GOT7's Jinyoung and Yugyeom, Red Velvet's Seulgi, DIA's Eunjin, Oh my Girl's YooA, SHINee's Taemin and NCT's Ten," a small sigh escaped the girl.
    "Yes, sajangnim."
    "Good, then you are all dismissed. Good luck on your performances," he gave them a fatherly smile and the girls excused themselves.
    "I'm really happy right now. I've always wanted to meet an EXO member!" Rosé was enthusiastic to say the least.
    "I wish I got to work with an EXO member. You know, Kai, Sehun, or Lay-"
    "Well, you got Ten. It probably won't be that bad. You'll survive," Jennie reassured.
    "I know, but he's just unpredictable."
    "Yeah, yeah we get it. Anyway, do great maknae," Jisoo hushed her and they continued their trek to go back to their dorm.

--------------

     Time flew by and the group was going to have their first practice, which more than usually is a 'Get-to-know-eachother' more of gathering rather than a 'start-to-actually-practice-their-dance' sort of gathering. The Idols being comfortable with eachother means a better performance, so an ice breaker sort of day wouldn't be a bad thing. The boys were the first to arrive, minus Taemin. Jinyoung and Yugyeom were already acquainted with Ten due to Hit the Stage, "so, how's it been, dude?" Jinyoung asked the Thai.
    "I've been good. I'm really looking forward to this collaboration actually."
    Jinyoung stepped closer, "it's because of the girls, isn't it?" Ten could only laugh along with Jinyoung. How was he supposed to lie about it when one of the reasons he was excited was because of a girl, "I'm just kidding, Ten. But the line up is pretty killer though."
    "Yup yup. I'm surprised Pokpak is a part of this too," Yugyeom butted into the conversation, "oh, Lisa. We call Lisa 'Pokpak' since BamBam did." I know was what Ten wanted to say, but he didn't want to seem suspicious.
    "Hello?" The door to the practice room opened and revealed the blonde haired girl.
    "Perfect timing! We were just talking bout' you, babe."
    "Ew, Yugyeom don't call me that ever again." She glanced at Ten who was slightly glaring at Yugyeom from behind.
    "Oh, and this is Ten, by the way-"
    "We already know eachother," the two GOT7 members looked at Ten.
    "How do you guys know eachother?" Now this was interesting.
    Lisa stared down the boy, "we're childhood friends who lost contact a few years ago," Ten answered anf smiled at the girl.
    "Ahhh, I see. How come you've never told me about this?" Jinyoung pointed a finger at her.
    "You never asked. Even BamBam knows."
    "Touché"
    "Anyway, you guys want something to drink? Yugyeom and I are gonna buy some drinks."
    Lisa panicked a bit, "why the both of you? Why don't one of you stay here?" She questioned.
    "Well, fine, how about we stay here and you go buy them. Water for me~"
    "Banana Milk, please."
    "Whatever, I'll be back."
    "Wait, what about Ten?"
    "I'm getting him Iced Tea," Lisa answered them for him without thinking.
    "You still remember what I like?" Ten felt all warm and fuzzy and he just couldn't help but smile.
    Lisa felt a bit embarrassed and turned away from the group of guys "Well, uh, yeah. Um- I'll be back." She rushed out of the room, not sparing them another glance.
    "She's still as cute as ever," Ten said out loud with a smile spread across and the two GOT7 members gave eachother a look. These two were definitely much more than just childhood friends.

--------------

    "How?" Ten looked up at his partner for the mini couple dance during their collab.
    "How what?"
    She knelt down next to him, "who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter